RemedySpot.com

Re: Dates & Honey

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hmmmm, are you looking for something like a Larabar? A Mousse? A Smoothie? Can you narrow it down? (because dates and honey are both great sweeteners and LOTS of things can be sweetened with them! :-)

Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)))><'>www.VitamixLady.comwww..com<:)))><

On Feb 17, 2012, at 2:05 PM, MONICA STILES wrote:

Hi All, I am new to this forum. I recently bought my Vitamix from Lea Ann at the lin, TN, Wholefoods store. I have used it EVERYday since. I love it.

What are a few good recipes using dates and honey? Anyone have any suggestions? Thank you!

From: Lea Ann Savage <lsavage@...> Sent: Fri, February 17, 2012 8:08:25 AMSubject: Re: hot chocolate

Choose one of each:Milk options: coconut, rice, almond, soy (if you use soy) Chocolate options: cocoa powder, carob powder, organic chocolate chips

Sweetener options: Stevia, Dates, Honey, Agave, Molasses, (if you use only a little bit of Stevia, you can use 50% less of another sweetener and you won't get the bitter taste of stevia - less sweetener - great taste!)

Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)))><'>www.VitamixLady.comwww..com<:)))><

On Feb 17, 2012, at 8:58 AM, sparky_89_99@... wrote:

Anyone have a particially healthy recipe for hot chocolate? No milk pls,

Hey Lea Ann - I'm thinking more like a smoothie.Thanks,- Sent from my iPhoneOn Feb 17, 2012, at 1:49 PM, Lea Ann Savage <lsavage@...> wrote:

Hmmmm, are you looking for something like a Larabar? A Mousse? A Smoothie? Can you narrow it down? (because dates and honey are both great sweeteners and LOTS of things can be sweetened with them! :-)

Hi All, I am new to this forum. I recently bought my Vitamix from Lea Ann at the lin, TN, Wholefoods store. I have used it EVERYday since. I love it.

What are a few good recipes using dates and honey? Anyone have any suggestions? Thank you!

From: Lea Ann Savage <lsavage@...> Sent: Fri, February 17, 2012 8:08:25 AMSubject: Re: hot chocolate

Choose one of each:Milk options: coconut, rice, almond, soy (if you use soy) Chocolate options: cocoa powder, carob powder, organic chocolate chips

Sweetener options: Stevia, Dates, Honey, Agave, Molasses, (if you use only a little bit of Stevia, you can use 50% less of another sweetener and you won't get the bitter taste of stevia - less sweetener - great taste!)

ANY Smoothie can be sweetened with Dates and/or Honey! :-)Did you get to try my Pumpkin Pie Smoothie? (the recipe is in the Links > Recipes > Smoothies and Shakes folder. It can be made hot or cold and is delicious either way (I'm partial to hot :-)

On Feb 17, 2012, at 3:15 PM, wrote:

Hey Lea Ann - I'm thinking more like a smoothie.Thanks,- Sent from my iPhoneOn Feb 17, 2012, at 1:49 PM, Lea Ann Savage <lsavage@...> wrote: