RemedySpot.com

the cooktop

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

It's great. I just got it about a year ago and I love it but it is rather a pain

to clean cause those grates are really heavy. You have to lift all three off to

clean any spatters. And, of course I have to do it after every cooking session

cause I don't want to heat any crease and burn it onto the ss top. I put the

three grates in the dishwasher about once every week or two.

On Mar 11, 2012, at 5:45 PM, Rena Glubay wrote:

>

>

> I'm jealous of your 5 burner gas counter top stove!

>

> Rena

> If God brings you to it, He will bring you through it.

>

> Happy moments, praise God.

> Difficult moments, seek God.

> Quiet moments, worship God.

> Painful moments, trust God.

> Every moment, thank God.

>

>

>

>

> On Sun, Mar 11, 2012 at 3:06 PM, Terry Pogue <tpogue@...> wrote:

>

> Okay Gang, I did the orange curd totally in the Vitamix. See pictures here.

<http://www.flickr.com/photos/terrypogue>

>

> I'll send the recipe with directions on how I did it.

> terry

>

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

Some day I will have one but I'm not sure it will be a 5 burner - I don't think the current counter top opening is big enough and there is no room to expand. But even a 4 burner gas stove top will be better than my 4 burner electric stove top!

RenaIf God brings you to it, He will bring you through it.Happy moments, praise God.

Difficult moments, seek God. Quiet moments, worship God. Painful moments, trust God. Every moment, thank God.

On Sun, Mar 11, 2012 at 5:59 PM, Terry Pogue <tpogue@...> wrote:

It's great. I just got it about a year ago and I love it but it is rather a pain to clean cause those grates are really heavy. You have to lift all three off to clean any spatters. And, of course I have to do it after every cooking session cause I don't want to heat any crease and burn it onto the ss top. I put the three grates in the dishwasher about once every week or two.

>

>

>

> Rena

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Okay Gang, I did the orange curd totally in the Vitamix. See pictures here. <http://www.flickr.com/photos/terrypogue>

>

> terry

>

>

>

>

>

------------------------------------

Please bookmark these pages:

/links/

(this is the Links page where I save the answers to FAQs and Answers, Recipes, and LOTS of other helpful information - this page is always being added to)

/links/IMPORTANT__Membership__001327149393/

PLEASE DON'T UNSUBSCRIBE IF YOU ARE GETTING TOO MUCH MAIL!  (if you unsubscribe, you will lose access to the Links page - an Encyclopedia of Collected Vitamix Wisdom!  Go to this link to learn how to stop mail from coming, but STILL be a member of the group so you can STILL visit the Links page and read messages online!

Guest guest

I have granite counters and not much room in that cooktop space. Sears send a company to cut the granite. They only had to make it 1 1/2 inches wider. I went from a four burner gas to this 5 burner one.the elements are arranged in a very compact way and since you can sit pots all over the surface of the cooktop it's very efficient. I can get far more pots on the stove than 5 even tho I just have 5. Burners. Keep things extra warm that way.TerrySent from my iPadOn Mar 11, 2012, at 8:35 PM, Rena Glubay <jp17aday@...> wrote:

Some day I will have one but I'm not sure it will be a 5 burner - I don't think the current counter top opening is big enough and there is no room to expand. But even a 4 burner gas stove top will be better than my 4 burner electric stove top!

RenaIf God brings you to it, He will bring you through it.Happy moments, praise God.

Difficult moments, seek God. Quiet moments, worship God. Painful moments, trust God. Every moment, thank God.

On Sun, Mar 11, 2012 at 5:59 PM, Terry Pogue <tpogue@...> wrote:

It's great. I just got it about a year ago and I love it but it is rather a pain to clean cause those grates are really heavy. You have to lift all three off to clean any spatters. And, of course I have to do it after every cooking session cause I don't want to heat any crease and burn it onto the ss top. I put the three grates in the dishwasher about once every week or two.

>

>

>

> Rena

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Okay Gang, I did the orange curd totally in the Vitamix. See pictures here. <http://www.flickr.com/photos/terrypogue>

>

> terry

>

>

>

>

>

------------------------------------

Please bookmark these pages:

/links/

(this is the Links page where I save the answers to FAQs and Answers, Recipes, and LOTS of other helpful information - this page is always being added to)

/links/IMPORTANT__Membership__001327149393/

PLEASE DON'T UNSUBSCRIBE IF YOU ARE GETTING TOO MUCH MAIL! (if you unsubscribe, you will lose access to the Links page - an Encyclopedia of Collected Vitamix Wisdom! Go to this link to learn how to stop mail from coming, but STILL be a member of the group so you can STILL visit the Links page and read messages online!

Guest guest

LOLOL, I am on the lookout to exchange my 4 burner gas for a 4 burner electric. I guess we all have our likes and dislikes, right? ;) In HIs Grace.....Robbie From: [mailto: ] On Behalf Of Rena GlubaySent: Sunday, March 11, 2012 7:36 PM Subject: Re: the cooktop Some day I will have one but I'm not sure it will be a 5 burner - I don't think the current counter top opening is big enough and there is no room to expand. But even a 4 burner gas stove top will be better than my 4 burner electric stove top!RenaIf God brings you to it, He will bring you through it.Happy moments, praise God. Difficult moments, seek God. Quiet moments, worship God. Painful moments, trust God. Every moment, thank God.On Sun, Mar 11, 2012 at 5:59 PM, Terry Pogue <tpogue@...> wrote:It's great. I just got it about a year ago and I love it but it is rather a pain to clean cause those grates are really heavy. You have to lift all three off to clean any spatters. And, of course I have to do it after every cooking session cause I don't want to heat any crease and burn it onto the ss top. I put the three grates in the dishwasher about once every week or two.On Mar 11, 2012, at 5:45 PM, Rena Glubay wrote:>>> I'm jealous of your 5 burner gas counter top stove!>> Rena> If God brings you to it, He will bring you through it.>> Happy moments, praise God.> Difficult moments, seek God.> Quiet moments, worship God.> Painful moments, trust God.> Every moment, thank God.>>>>> On Sun, Mar 11, 2012 at 3:06 PM, Terry Pogue <tpogue@...> wrote:>> Okay Gang, I did the orange curd totally in the Vitamix. See pictures here. <http://www.flickr.com/photos/terrypogue>>> I'll send the recipe with directions on how I did it.> terry>>>>>------------------------------------Please bookmark these pages:/links/(this is the Links page where I save the answers to FAQs and Answers, Recipes, and LOTS of other helpful information - this page is always being added to)/links/IMPORTANT__Membership__001327149393/PLEASE DON'T UNSUBSCRIBE IF YOU ARE GETTING TOO MUCH MAIL! (if you unsubscribe, you will lose access to the Links page - an Encyclopedia of Collected Vitamix Wisdom! Go to this link to learn how to stop mail from coming, but STILL be a member of the group so you can STILL visit the Links page and read messages online!

Guest guest

That is funny!  I'll trade you (ROTFL!)Rena

If God brings you to it, He will bring you through it.Happy moments, praise God. Difficult moments, seek God. Quiet moments, worship God. Painful moments, trust God. Every moment, thank God.

On Mon, Mar 12, 2012 at 9:59 AM, Robbie <Lordshelpr@...> wrote:

LOLOL, I am on the lookout to exchange my 4 burner gas for a 4 burner electric.  I guess we all have our likes and dislikes, right?  ;)

In HIs Grace.....

Robbie 

Sent: Sunday, March 11, 2012 7:36 PM Subject: Re: the cooktop

RenaIf God brings you to it, He will bring you through it.Happy moments, praise God.

Difficult moments, seek God. Quiet moments, worship God. Painful moments, trust God. Every moment, thank God.On Sun, Mar 11, 2012 at 5:59 PM, Terry Pogue <tpogue@...> wrote:

On Mar 11, 2012, at 5:45 PM, Rena Glubay wrote:>>> I'm jealous of your 5 burner gas counter top stove!>> Rena> If God brings you to it, He will bring you through it.

>> Happy moments, praise God.> Difficult moments, seek God.> Quiet moments, worship God.> Painful moments, trust God.> Every moment, thank God.>>>>> On Sun, Mar 11, 2012 at 3:06 PM, Terry Pogue <tpogue@...> wrote:

>> Okay Gang, I did the orange curd totally in the Vitamix. See pictures here. <http://www.flickr.com/photos/terrypogue>>> I'll send the recipe with directions on how I did it.

> terry>>>>>------------------------------------Please bookmark these pages:/links/

(this is the Links page where I save the answers to FAQs and Answers, Recipes, and LOTS of other helpful information - this page is always being added to)/links/IMPORTANT__Membership__001327149393/

PLEASE DON'T UNSUBSCRIBE IF YOU ARE GETTING TOO MUCH MAIL!  (if you unsubscribe, you will lose access to the Links page - an Encyclopedia of Collected Vitamix Wisdom!  Go to this link to learn how to stop mail from coming, but STILL be a member of the group so you can STILL visit the Links page and read messages online!

Guest guest

Hmmm, where do you live?? LOLIm in Texas.... ;) In His Grace...Robbie From: [mailto: ] On Behalf Of Rena GlubaySent: Monday, March 12, 2012 11:03 AM Subject: Re: the cooktop That is funny! I'll trade you (ROTFL!)RenaIf God brings you to it, He will bring you through it.Happy moments, praise God. Difficult moments, seek God. Quiet moments, worship God. Painful moments, trust God. Every moment, thank God.On Mon, Mar 12, 2012 at 9:59 AM, Robbie <Lordshelpr@...> wrote: LOLOL, I am on the lookout to exchange my 4 burner gas for a 4 burner electric. I guess we all have our likes and dislikes, right? ;) In HIs Grace.....Robbie From: [mailto: ] On Behalf Of Rena GlubaySent: Sunday, March 11, 2012 7:36 PM Subject: Re: the cooktop Some day I will have one but I'm not sure it will be a 5 burner - I don't think the current counter top opening is big enough and there is no room to expand. But even a 4 burner gas stove top will be better than my 4 burner electric stove top!RenaIf God brings you to it, He will bring you through it.Happy moments, praise God. Difficult moments, seek God. Quiet moments, worship God. Painful moments, trust God. Every moment, thank God.On Sun, Mar 11, 2012 at 5:59 PM, Terry Pogue <tpogue@...> wrote:It's great. I just got it about a year ago and I love it but it is rather a pain to clean cause those grates are really heavy. You have to lift all three off to clean any spatters. And, of course I have to do it after every cooking session cause I don't want to heat any crease and burn it onto the ss top. I put the three grates in the dishwasher about once every week or two.On Mar 11, 2012, at 5:45 PM, Rena Glubay wrote:>>> I'm jealous of your 5 burner gas counter top stove!>> Rena> If God brings you to it, He will bring you through it.>> Happy moments, praise God.> Difficult moments, seek God.> Quiet moments, worship God.> Painful moments, trust God.> Every moment, thank God.>>>>> On Sun, Mar 11, 2012 at 3:06 PM, Terry Pogue <tpogue@...> wrote:>> Okay Gang, I did the orange curd totally in the Vitamix. See pictures here. <http://www.flickr.com/photos/terrypogue>>> I'll send the recipe with directions on how I did it.> terry>>>>>------------------------------------Please bookmark these pages:/links/(this is the Links page where I save the answers to FAQs and Answers, Recipes, and LOTS of other helpful information - this page is always being added to)/links/IMPORTANT__Membership__001327149393/PLEASE DON'T UNSUBSCRIBE IF YOU ARE GETTING TOO MUCH MAIL! (if you unsubscribe, you will lose access to the Links page - an Encyclopedia of Collected Vitamix Wisdom! Go to this link to learn how to stop mail from coming, but STILL be a member of the group so you can STILL visit the Links page and read messages online!

Guest guest

A long way from you - in Idaho!  You wouldn't want mine anyway.  It is Harvest Gold!Rena

If God brings you to it, He will bring you through it.Happy moments, praise God. Difficult moments, seek God. Quiet moments, worship God. Painful moments, trust God. Every moment, thank God.

On Mon, Mar 12, 2012 at 10:27 AM, Robbie <Lordshelpr@...> wrote:

Hmmm, where do you live??  LOLIm in Texas....  ;)

In His Grace...Robbie

Sent: Monday, March 12, 2012 11:03 AM Subject: Re: the cooktop

That is funny!  I'll trade you (ROTFL!)Rena

On Mon, Mar 12, 2012 at 9:59 AM, Robbie <Lordshelpr@...> wrote:

LOLOL, I am on the lookout to exchange my 4 burner gas for a 4 burner electric.  I guess we all have our likes and dislikes, right?  ;)

In HIs Grace.....

Robbie 

Sent: Sunday, March 11, 2012 7:36 PM Subject: Re: the cooktop

Difficult moments, seek God. Quiet moments, worship God. Painful moments, trust God. Every moment, thank God.On Sun, Mar 11, 2012 at 5:59 PM, Terry Pogue <tpogue@...> wrote:

On Mar 11, 2012, at 5:45 PM, Rena Glubay wrote:>>> I'm jealous of your 5 burner gas counter top stove!>> Rena> If God brings you to it, He will bring you through it.

>> Happy moments, praise God.> Difficult moments, seek God.> Quiet moments, worship God.> Painful moments, trust God.> Every moment, thank God.>>>>> On Sun, Mar 11, 2012 at 3:06 PM, Terry Pogue <tpogue@...> wrote:

>> Okay Gang, I did the orange curd totally in the Vitamix. See pictures here. <http://www.flickr.com/photos/terrypogue>>> I'll send the recipe with directions on how I did it.

> terry>>>>>------------------------------------Please bookmark these pages:/links/

(this is the Links page where I save the answers to FAQs and Answers, Recipes, and LOTS of other helpful information - this page is always being added to)/links/IMPORTANT__Membership__001327149393/

Guest guest

where in texas?? Im in ft worth! howdy neighbor! Patti From: Robbie <Lordshelpr@...> Sent: Monday, March 12, 2012 11:27 AM Subject: RE: the cooktop

Hmmm, where do you live?? LOLIm in Texas.... ;) In His Grace...Robbie From: [mailto: ] On Behalf Of

Rena GlubaySent: Monday, March 12, 2012 11:03 AM Subject: Re: the cooktop That is funny! I'll trade you (ROTFL!)RenaIf God brings you to it, He will bring you through it.Happy moments, praise God. Difficult moments, seek God. Quiet moments, worship God. Painful moments, trust God. Every moment, thank God.On Mon, Mar 12, 2012 at 9:59 AM, Robbie <Lordshelpr@...> wrote: LOLOL, I am on the lookout to exchange my 4 burner gas for a 4 burner electric. I guess we all have our likes and dislikes, right? ;) In HIs Grace.....Robbie From: [mailto: ] On Behalf Of Rena GlubaySent: Sunday, March 11, 2012 7:36 PM Subject: Re: the cooktop Some day I will have one but I'm not sure it will be a 5 burner

- I don't think the current counter top opening is big enough and there is no room to expand. But even a 4 burner gas stove top will be better than my 4 burner electric stove top!RenaIf God brings you to it, He will bring you through it.Happy moments, praise God. Difficult moments, seek God. Quiet moments, worship God. Painful moments, trust God. Every moment, thank God.On Sun, Mar 11, 2012 at 5:59 PM, Terry Pogue <tpogue@...> wrote:It's great. I just got it about a year ago and I love it but it is rather a pain to clean cause those grates are

really heavy. You have to lift all three off to clean any spatters. And, of course I have to do it after every cooking session cause I don't want to heat any crease and burn it onto the ss top. I put the three grates in the dishwasher about once every week or two.On Mar 11, 2012, at 5:45 PM, Rena Glubay wrote:>>> I'm jealous of your 5 burner gas counter top stove!>> Rena> If God brings you to it, He will bring you through it.>> Happy moments, praise God.> Difficult moments, seek God.> Quiet moments, worship God.> Painful moments, trust God.> Every moment, thank God.>>>>> On Sun, Mar 11, 2012 at 3:06 PM, Terry Pogue <tpogue@...> wrote:>> Okay Gang, I did the orange curd totally in the

Vitamix. See pictures here. <http://www.flickr.com/photos/terrypogue>>> I'll send the recipe with directions on how I did it.> terry>>>>>------------------------------------Please bookmark these pages:/links/(this is the Links page where I save the answers to FAQs and Answers, Recipes, and LOTS of other helpful information - this page is always being added to)/links/IMPORTANT__Membership__001327149393/PLEASE DON'T UNSUBSCRIBE IF YOU ARE GETTING TOO MUCH MAIL! (if you unsubscribe, you will lose access to the Links page - an Encyclopedia of Collected Vitamix Wisdom! Go to this link to learn how to stop mail from coming, but STILL be a member of the group so you can STILL visit the Links page and read messages

online!

Guest guest

LOLOLOL......wow, I haven't seen that color in a few years! From: [mailto: ] On Behalf Of Rena GlubaySent: Monday, March 12, 2012 12:02 PM Subject: Re: the cooktop A long way from you - in Idaho! You wouldn't want mine anyway. It is Harvest Gold!RenaIf God brings you to it, He will bring you through it.Happy moments, praise God. Difficult moments, seek God. Quiet moments, worship God. Painful moments, trust God. Every moment, thank God.On Mon, Mar 12, 2012 at 10:27 AM, Robbie <Lordshelpr@...> wrote: Hmmm, where do you live?? LOLIm in Texas.... ;) In His Grace...Robbie From: [mailto: ] On Behalf Of Rena GlubaySent: Monday, March 12, 2012 11:03 AM Subject: Re: the cooktop That is funny! I'll trade you (ROTFL!)RenaIf God brings you to it, He will bring you through it.Happy moments, praise God. Difficult moments, seek God. Quiet moments, worship God. Painful moments, trust God. Every moment, thank God.On Mon, Mar 12, 2012 at 9:59 AM, Robbie <Lordshelpr@...> wrote: LOLOL, I am on the lookout to exchange my 4 burner gas for a 4 burner electric. I guess we all have our likes and dislikes, right? ;) In HIs Grace.....Robbie From: [mailto: ] On Behalf Of Rena GlubaySent: Sunday, March 11, 2012 7:36 PM Subject: Re: the cooktop Some day I will have one but I'm not sure it will be a 5 burner - I don't think the current counter top opening is big enough and there is no room to expand. But even a 4 burner gas stove top will be better than my 4 burner electric stove top!RenaIf God brings you to it, He will bring you through it.Happy moments, praise God. Difficult moments, seek God. Quiet moments, worship God. Painful moments, trust God. Every moment, thank God.On Sun, Mar 11, 2012 at 5:59 PM, Terry Pogue <tpogue@...> wrote:It's great. I just got it about a year ago and I love it but it is rather a pain to clean cause those grates are really heavy. You have to lift all three off to clean any spatters. And, of course I have to do it after every cooking session cause I don't want to heat any crease and burn it onto the ss top. I put the three grates in the dishwasher about once every week or two.On Mar 11, 2012, at 5:45 PM, Rena Glubay wrote:>>> I'm jealous of your 5 burner gas counter top stove!>> Rena> If God brings you to it, He will bring you through it.>> Happy moments, praise God.> Difficult moments, seek God.> Quiet moments, worship God.> Painful moments, trust God.> Every moment, thank God.>>>>> On Sun, Mar 11, 2012 at 3:06 PM, Terry Pogue <tpogue@...> wrote:>> Okay Gang, I did the orange curd totally in the Vitamix. See pictures here. <http://www.flickr.com/photos/terrypogue>>> I'll send the recipe with directions on how I did it.> terry>>>>>------------------------------------Please bookmark these pages:/links/(this is the Links page where I save the answers to FAQs and Answers, Recipes, and LOTS of other helpful information - this page is always being added to)/links/IMPORTANT__Membership__001327149393/PLEASE DON'T UNSUBSCRIBE IF YOU ARE GETTING TOO MUCH MAIL! (if you unsubscribe, you will lose access to the Links page - an Encyclopedia of Collected Vitamix Wisdom! Go to this link to learn how to stop mail from coming, but STILL be a member of the group so you can STILL visit the Links page and read messages online!

Guest guest

Well, Howdy to you.........In Big H town here! In His Grace...Robbie From: [mailto: ] On Behalf Of pattiSent: Monday, March 12, 2012 12:04 PM Subject: Re: the cooktop where in texas?? Im in ft worth! howdy neighbor! Patti From: Robbie <Lordshelpr@...> Sent: Monday, March 12, 2012 11:27 AMSubject: RE: the cooktop Hmmm, where do you live?? LOLIm in Texas.... ;) In His Grace...Robbie From: [mailto: ] On Behalf Of Rena GlubaySent: Monday, March 12, 2012 11:03 AM Subject: Re: the cooktop That is funny! I'll trade you (ROTFL!)RenaIf God brings you to it, He will bring you through it.Happy moments, praise God. Difficult moments, seek God. Quiet moments, worship God. Painful moments, trust God. Every moment, thank God.On Mon, Mar 12, 2012 at 9:59 AM, Robbie <Lordshelpr@...> wrote: LOLOL, I am on the lookout to exchange my 4 burner gas for a 4 burner electric. I guess we all have our likes and dislikes, right? ;) In HIs Grace.....Robbie From: [mailto: ] On Behalf Of Rena GlubaySent: Sunday, March 11, 2012 7:36 PM Subject: Re: the cooktop Some day I will have one but I'm not sure it will be a 5 burner - I don't think the current counter top opening is big enough and there is no room to expand. But even a 4 burner gas stove top will be better than my 4 burner electric stove top!RenaIf God brings you to it, He will bring you through it.Happy moments, praise God. Difficult moments, seek God. Quiet moments, worship God. Painful moments, trust God. Every moment, thank God.On Sun, Mar 11, 2012 at 5:59 PM, Terry Pogue <tpogue@...> wrote:It's great. I just got it about a year ago and I love it but it is rather a pain to clean cause those grates are really heavy. You have to lift all three off to clean any spatters. And, of course I have to do it after every cooking session cause I don't want to heat any crease and burn it onto the ss top. I put the three grates in the dishwasher about once every week or two.On Mar 11, 2012, at 5:45 PM, Rena Glubay wrote:>>> I'm jealous of your 5 burner gas counter top stove!>> Rena> If God brings you to it, He will bring you through it.>> Happy moments, praise God.> Difficult moments, seek God.> Quiet moments, worship God.> Painful moments, trust God.> Every moment, thank God.>>>>> On Sun, Mar 11, 2012 at 3:06 PM, Terry Pogue <tpogue@...> wrote:>> Okay Gang, I did the orange curd totally in the Vitamix. See pictures here. <http://www.flickr.com/photos/terrypogue>>> I'll send the recipe with directions on how I did it.> terry>>>>>------------------------------------Please bookmark these pages:/links/(this is the Links page where I save the answers to FAQs and Answers, Recipes, and LOTS of other helpful information - this page is always being added to)/links/IMPORTANT__Membership__001327149393/PLEASE DON'T UNSUBSCRIBE IF YOU ARE GETTING TOO MUCH MAIL! (if you unsubscribe, you will lose access to the Links page - an Encyclopedia of Collected Vitamix Wisdom! Go to this link to learn how to stop mail from coming, but STILL be a member of the group so you can STILL visit the Links page and read messages online!