RemedySpot.com

TOPIC MOVED TO OT LIST... organic shampoo and conditioner recipes

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Let's move this WONDERFUL conversation over to the OFF TOPIC Vitamix Enthusiasts list.This will be the last post on the topic on the Vitamix Enthusiasts list, but we can carry on (reply to this post) over on the other list...All follow up replies should go to:OffTopic (OFF TOPIC VITAMIX ENTHUSIASTS List). There is no membership approval process on the Off Topic list. If you would like to follow the replies, you can join it instantly here: OffTopic/ I had been doing chemical hair color for years when I learned about Henna. The bad thing about Henna is that it only adds color (you can't lighten your natural color) But Henna adds strength and glorious shine to your hair and it does not have to be bright red. Add Buxus and you get more of a warm, medium brown, add Indigo and you get a deep rich darker brown. These descriptions only apply to your greys - your natural colored hairs will take on some color from the Henna (or Henna mixes) There is a WORLD of information here: http://www.hennaforhair.com/Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)))><On'>www.VitamixLady.comwww..com<:)))><On Feb 25, 2012, at 4:35 PM, Robbin wrote:I am 55 and have been thinking about stopping the dying of my hair. I'm afraid I will look too old. I use reckon ammonia free so I took that step but it is still a ton of chemicals.- RobbinOn Feb 25, 2012, at 8:57 AM, Lea Ann Savage <lsavage@...> wrote: 49 here, and I'm right there with you ladies - where are all of the wrinkles coming from? And when did I start lifting my face at the hair line to see what it would take to pull out those wrinkles? LOLBlessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)))><On'>www.VitamixLady.comwww..com<:)))><On Feb 25, 2012, at 8:54 AM, patti wrote: lol I just turned 54 and recently quit dying my hair OMGGGGGG !!!! I had been dying it since 30s?? I am still in shock as to the amount of gray hair I have! talk about shocking when I look in the mirror! But as you said , I think when I look in the mirror who the heck is that old lady?!? Patti