RemedySpot.com

http://health.groups..com/group/30DGSC/

Rate this topic

Guest guest

30DGSC/ = 30 Day Green Smoothie Challenge Group!I didn't realize that changing the portion of the group that fills in the email subject line would change the web address of the group. I have another group where I changed the name that goes to the subject line, but the web address of the group remained the same. Oh well, at least we found the group!

Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)))><'>www.VitamixLady.comwww..com<:)))><

On Jan 16, 2012, at 6:46 PM, Lea Ann Savage wrote:

The group just disappeared! I've sent in a "incident report" to - they say that they will get back to me within 24 hours - I'll keep everyone updated!

Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)))><'>www.VitamixLady.comwww..com<:)))><

On Jan 16, 2012, at 6:43 PM, ssummers1 tds.net wrote:

tells me there is no group by this name :( Any ideas? I'd like to join as well! Stacey On Sun, Jan 15, 2012 at 6:24 PM, agapemom <lsavage@...> wrote:

Hello Everyone,

I'm sending this message as a "Special Notice" to hopefully reach as many people as possible.

I set up another Group the "30 Day Green Smoothie Challenge":

30DayGreenSmoothieChallenge/

as an experiment.

If you would like to join others in a commitment to drink one Green Smoothie per day for 30 days, and you would like to share experiences, and have an online support system... feel free to join!

Our first 30-Day Green Smoothie Challenge will begin on February 1. If this experiment goes well, we will do a new Green Smoothie Challenge starting at the beginning of each month.

Let me know what do you think of this idea!

Blessings,

Lea Ann Savage

Satellite Beach, FL

(321) 773-7088 (home)

(321-961-9219 (cell)

www.VitamixLady.com

www..com

<:)))><