RemedySpot.com

Re: juice bags

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I agree with , go with the purest fabric. I recommend unbleached, untreated cotton. Some people say they use paint strainer bags made of nylon. I would be very cautious of doing that, since they are not food-grade and are obviously bleached and who knows what other chemicals are used in the production. Our health is worth the extra dollars. If you buy a good quality juice bag it will last a long time. Here's some info I found on the internet about organza fabric:Organza is a thin, plain weave, sheer fabric traditionally made from silk. Many modern organzas are woven with synthetic filament fibers such as polyester or nylon. Silk organza is woven by a number of mills along the Yangtze River and in the province of Zhejiang in China. A coarser silk organza is woven in the Bangalore area of India. Deluxe silk organzas are woven in France and Italy.[1]

Organza is used for bridalwear and eveningwear. In the interiors market it is used for effects in bedrooms and between rooms. Double-width organzas in viscose and acetate are used as sheer curtains. ---------------------Rene Oswald, RN, APHBest Beginnings, Inc. Living Food Classes & Consultationswww.rawfoodrene.comwww.reneoswald.com561-775-4867