Re: The NEW Model 7500 Vitamix Machine!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Oh WOW..

I got mine just under a month ago...any chance of trading it in for the new

model? Bummer...I almost got the pro version with the pre sets but that was not

enough on its own.

THIS one has enough to want it over the 5200 I *just* got :)

What do you think??

Sherri

Guest guest

I feel the same. I'm a little disappointed I bought when I did.

>

> Oh WOW..

> I got mine just under a month ago...any chance of trading it in for the new

enough on its own.

>

> THIS one has enough to want it over the 5200 I *just* got :)

>

> What do you think??

> Sherri

>

Guest guest

Boy am I glad I was procrastinating on ordering a Vitamix.I was going to order the Pro500 tonight or at least this week sometime but now I am going to wait till the 7500 is available.It has those extra features that Blendtec has- shorter and wider carafe, that made it difficult to decide which blender to go with.Because you are in touch with Vitamix often - would you let us know the minute they are released for sale?Thanks ,.....Dennis> > From: lsavage@...> Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2012 20:31:47 -0400> Subject: The NEW Model 7500 Vitamix Machine!> > The NEW Model 7500 Vitamix Machine!> > I have known about this model for Over A Year!!! And was told to keep it under wraps. It's been killing me not to say anything to you all about it!!!> > But this YouTube video was just brought to my attention, and since the VP of sales is the one in the Video (and he knew the video was going to be placed on YouTube) I can assume that I can FINALLY SHARE!!!> >

When we were first told about the machine, there were not going to be any pre-sets. Apparently they added them...> > This is the only information about the 7500 that I could find online:> http://www.biddingforgood.com/auction/item/Item.action?id=145549669> If you look at the picture, this is what we were originally told the new model would look like. Apparently this was an earlier prototype...> > Main Features:> - Quieter - On the video, Tony said it was 50% quieter. I was told it would be 10 decibels quieter - either way… It Is QUIETER! (a lot of engineering went into this!)> - On the 5200, the fan does not kick on to cool the motor until you go to High. On the 7500 model, the motor fan is Always On. This will help prevent over heating when mixing thicker ingredients at the lower, variable speeds.> - The container has a new, more ergonomic handle design> - The container is a full 64 oz. that still fit under the cabinets!> - The container has a Wider Base AND Blades! This means that you have faster blade tip speeds, on four blades (on a machine that already has the fastest RPMs in the industry).> - The wider base and shorter container height makes getting things out of the container easier.> - The Variable Speed Controls are one continuous sweep from the lowest to the highest settings.> - The switch that used to be marked "Variable" (at the bottom) and "High" (at the top) will now be a pulse switch and you will be able to pulse at ANY speed!!! SO, if you are pulsing at variable speed 2, you will be doing a more gentle "pulse" than if you are pulsing at a higher variable speed!> - Pre-sets (In the original design of the 7500 we were shown a drawing that did not include pre-sets, I guess that they decided to add them)> - sleek new design :-) Our engineers visited a Rolls Royce manufacturing plant for inspiration (or so I've been told :-) > > I have been told it will still be a few months (guesstimate) before the new model is available for sale.> > I got my 5000 machine 2 months before the 5200 came out. I didn't think there was enough difference to warrant an upgrade and the only reason I have a 5200 is because I won it at a sales meeting. I am on the fence about upgrading. My 5200 does everything I need it to do. Have to decide if quieter, faster blending, a 64 oz. under the counter container, and a prettier base ;-) is worth the $$$ I will probably upgrade, but most likely only because I do this for a living, and want to really know first hand what I will be selling.> > IF you are one of those people who MUST have the newest and greatest, please order from me - pretty please :-)> > Blessings,> Lea Ann Savage> Satellite Beach, FL> (321) 773-7088 (home)> (321-961-9219 (cell)> www.VitamixLady.com> www..com> <:)))><> > > > ------------------------------------> > Please bookmark these pages:> > /links/ > (this is the Links page where I save the answers to FAQs and Answers, Recipes, and LOTS of other helpful information - this page is always being added to)> > /links/IMPORTANT__Membership__001327149393/> PLEASE DON'T UNSUBSCRIBE IF YOU ARE GETTING TOO MUCH MAIL! (if you unsubscribe, you will lose access to the Links page - an Encyclopedia of Collected Vitamix Wisdom! Go to this link to learn how to stop mail from coming, but STILL be a member of the group so you can STILL visit the Links page and read messages online!

Guest guest

and Sherri,I FEEL your pain (remember, I got my 5000 in October and the 5200 came out in January).This new machine may very well not be out for 2-3 months, then 3 months down the road there could be another delay. There is a LOT of behind the scenes negotiating going on and the "launch" has to be coordinated well between many different selling venues.AND it will cost an extra $150 (I don't think the price point is firm yet either)The trade in period for the 5200 is 30 days I think, so I expect there will be a significant increase in 5200 sales on EBay. Possibly look at it like this… I did not get an iPad 1, but got an iPad 2 and now the iPad 3 came out. I'm keeping my iPad 2 and will wait for iPad 4 or 5… Vitamix will always be upgrading, and your 5200 will MOST CERTAINLY last until the model after the 7500… :-)

Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)))><'>www.VitamixLady.comwww..com<:)))><

On Mar 19, 2012, at 9:12 PM, sew_bz_it wrote:

Oh WOW..

I got mine just under a month ago...any chance of trading it in for the new model? Bummer...I almost got the pro version with the pre sets but that was not enough on its own.

THIS one has enough to want it over the 5200 I *just* got :)

What do you think??

Sherri

Guest guest

lol same exact thought I had! I got mine in January. But I have been LUSTING after this machine for a few years.. and I FINALLY got one! I am still VERY happy:) Patti

From: melmobarrie67 <melmobarrie@...> Sent: Monday, March 19, 2012 8:21 PM Subject: Re: The NEW Model 7500 Vitamix Machine!

I feel the same. I'm a little disappointed I bought when I did.

>

> Oh WOW..

> I got mine just under a month ago...any chance of trading it in for the new model? Bummer...I almost got the pro version with the pre sets but that was not enough on its own.

>

> THIS one has enough to want it over the 5200 I *just* got :)

>

> What do you think??

> Sherri

>

Guest guest

Like electronics, high end gadgets are going to keep upgrading, so it will be

hard to always have the most current model. Like most, I want the newest,

fastest, shiniest, but have learned to accept that even the older models still

perform well. Like Lea Ann said-I got an ipad 1 the very day they came out,

even set my alarm to get up for the preorder event. In less than a year, my

ipad 1 was worth less money, and of COURSE I had to get an ipad2, which I just

got a couple of months ago, and now there is an even newer one...which I have no

intention of getting until another release comes out. Its too hard to try to

keep up with the craze. I was perfectly happy with my 20 year old dinosaur of a

Vitamix, but upgraded just because I felt like my constant use of it over the

years warranted an upgrade, and I am happy enough with it that I will be in no

hurry to get the newest one. Good thing with Vitamix, they are ALL good...and

they all hold their value very well.

> >

> > Oh WOW..

> > I got mine just under a month ago...any chance of trading it in for the new

enough on its own.

> >

> > THIS one has enough to want it over the 5200 I *just* got :)

> >

> > What do you think??

> > Sherri

> >

>

Guest guest

Wow. Wonder if you have to use the program buttons? Lots of questions. Guess we'll have to wait for answers.

Just ahd some orange, blueberry and strawberry juice. It was cold and yummy!

The NEW Model 7500 Vitamix Machine!

The NEW Model 7500 Vitamix Machine!I have known about this model for Over A Year!!! And was told to keep it under wraps. It's been killing me not to say anything to you all about it!!!But this YouTube video was just brought to my attention, and since the VP of sales is the one in the Video (and he knew the video was going to be placed on YouTube) I can assume that I can FINALLY SHARE!!!

When we were first told about the machine, there were not going to be any pre-sets. Apparently they added them...This is the only information about the 7500 that I could find online:http://www.biddingforgood.com/auction/item/Item.action?id=145549669If you look at the picture, this is what we were originally told the new model would look like. Apparently this was an earlier prototype...Main Features:- Quieter - On the video, Tony said it was 50% quieter. I was told it would be 10 decibels quieter - either way… It Is QUIETER! (a lot of engineering went into this!)- On the 5200, the fan does not kick on to cool the motor until you go to High. On the 7500 model, the motor fan is Always On. This will help prevent over heating when mixing thicker ingredients at the lower, variable speeds.- The container has a new, more ergonomic handle design- The container is a full 64 oz. that still fit under the cabinets!- The container has a Wider Base AND Blades! This means that you have faster blade tip speeds, on four blades (on a machine that already has the fastest RPMs in the industry).- The wider base and shorter container height makes getting things out of the container easier.- The Variable Speed Controls are one continuous sweep from the lowest to the highest settings.- The switch that used to be marked "Variable" (at the bottom) and "High" (at the top) will now be a pulse switch and you will be able to pulse at ANY speed!!! SO, if you are pulsing at variable speed 2, you will be doing a more gentle "pulse" than if you are pulsing at a higher variable speed!- Pre-sets (In the original design of the 7500 we were shown a drawing that did not include pre-sets, I guess that they decided to add them)- sleek new design :-) Our engineers visited a Rolls Royce manufacturing plant for inspiration (or so I've been told :-) I have been told it will still be a few months (guesstimate) before the new model is available for sale.I got my 5000 machine 2 months before the 5200 came out. I didn't think there was enough difference to warrant an upgrade and the only reason I have a 5200 is because I won it at a sales meeting. I am on the fence about upgrading. My 5200 does everything I need it to do. Have to decide if quieter, faster blending, a 64 oz. under the counter container, and a prettier base ;-) is worth the $$$ I will probably upgrade, but most likely only because I do this for a living, and want to really know first hand what I will be selling.IF you are one of those people who MUST have the newest and greatest, please order from me - pretty please :-)Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)))><------------------------------------Please'>www.VitamixLady.comwww..com<:)))><------------------------------------Please bookmark these pages:/links/ (this is the Links page where I save the answers to FAQs and Answers, Recipes, and LOTS of other helpful information - this page is always being added to)/links/IMPORTANT__Membership__001327149393/PLEASE DON'T UNSUBSCRIBE IF YOU ARE GETTING TOO MUCH MAIL! (if you unsubscribe, you will lose access to the Links page - an Encyclopedia of Collected Vitamix Wisdom! Go to this link to learn how to stop mail from coming, but STILL be a member of the group so you can STILL visit the Links page and read messages online!

Guest guest

I would like the noise reduction in the new one. But, I'm also very happy with the performance of my current. It is the 5000 I believe. A few months ago I was putting it back in the cupboard to save space as I had a new coffee maker. But when I kept having to pull it out more than once a day, I said, "forget it," and it remains out. I'm doing weight reduction and was told that this particular plan requires 4 cups of veggies, if raw per day. I've never eaten that much in the non-starchy veggie department per day before on a regular basis, and furthermore, I wouldn't do it either without my wonderful Vitamix.

Vicki

Re: The NEW Model 7500 Vitamix Machine!

Like electronics, high end gadgets are going to keep upgrading, so it will be hard to always have the most current model. Like most, I want the newest, fastest, shiniest, but have learned to accept that even the older models still perform well. Like Lea Ann said-I got an ipad 1 the very day they came out, even set my alarm to get up for the preorder event. In less than a year, my ipad 1 was worth less money, and of COURSE I had to get an ipad2, which I just got a couple of months ago, and now there is an even newer one...which I have no intention of getting until another release comes out. Its too hard to try to keep up with the craze. I was perfectly happy with my 20 year old dinosaur of a Vitamix, but upgraded just because I felt like my constant use of it over the years warranted an upgrade, and I am happy enough with it that I will be in no hurry to get the newest one. Good thing with Vitamix, they are ALL good...and they all hold their value very well.> >> > Oh WOW..> > I got mine just under a month ago...any chance of trading it in for the new model? Bummer...I almost got the pro version with the pre sets but that was not enough on its own.> > > > THIS one has enough to want it over the 5200 I *just* got :)> > > > What do you think??> > Sherri> >>

Guest guest

Lea Ann, I noticed that the VP of Sales did not refer to this machine as the

Vitamix 7500. He called it the Vitamix Pro Series 750. Unless I'm mistaken,

this machine looks more like an upgrade of the Vitamix Pro Series 500, which has

presets, rather than an upgrade to the Vitamix 5200, which does not have

presets. If the 750 is an upgrade of the Vitamix Pro Series 500, then it seems

logical that the Vitamix Pro Series 750 would also have the presets, which of

course it does.

Can you please get a clarification for us regarding whether this machine is the

latest version in the Vitamix Pro Series, or whether it's a version that will

supersede the Vitamix 5200?

Thanks, Lea Ann.

Jane

>

> The NEW Model 7500 Vitamix Machine!

>

> I have known about this model for Over A Year!!! And was told to keep it

under wraps. It's been killing me not to say anything to you all about it!!!

>

> But this YouTube video was just brought to my attention, and since the VP of

sales is the one in the Video (and he knew the video was going to be placed on

YouTube) I can assume that I can FINALLY SHARE!!!

>

>

When we were first told about the

machine, there were not going to be any pre-sets. Apparently they added them...

>

> This is the only information about the 7500 that I could find online:

> http://www.biddingforgood.com/auction/item/Item.action?id=145549669

> If you look at the picture, this is what we were originally told the new model

would look like. Apparently this was an earlier prototype...

>

> Main Features:

> - Quieter - On the video, Tony said it was 50% quieter. I was told it would

be 10 decibels quieter - either way… It Is QUIETER! (a lot of engineering went

into this!)

> - On the 5200, the fan does not kick on to cool the motor until you go to

High. On the 7500 model, the motor fan is Always On. This will help prevent

over heating when mixing thicker ingredients at the lower, variable speeds.

> - The container has a new, more ergonomic handle design

> - The container is a full 64 oz. that still fit under the cabinets!

> - The container has a Wider Base AND Blades! This means that you have faster

blade tip speeds, on four blades (on a machine that already has the fastest RPMs

in the industry).

> - The wider base and shorter container height makes getting things out of the

container easier.

> - The Variable Speed Controls are one continuous sweep from the lowest to the

highest settings.

> - The switch that used to be marked " Variable " (at the bottom) and " High " (at

the top) will now be a pulse switch and you will be able to pulse at ANY

speed!!! SO, if you are pulsing at variable speed 2, you will be doing a more

gentle " pulse " than if you are pulsing at a higher variable speed!

> - Pre-sets (In the original design of the 7500 we were shown a drawing that

did not include pre-sets, I guess that they decided to add them)

> - sleek new design :-) Our engineers visited a Rolls Royce manufacturing

plant for inspiration (or so I've been told :-)

>

> I have been told it will still be a few months (guesstimate) before the new

model is available for sale.

>

> I got my 5000 machine 2 months before the 5200 came out. I didn't think there

was enough difference to warrant an upgrade and the only reason I have a 5200 is

because I won it at a sales meeting. I am on the fence about upgrading. My

5200 does everything I need it to do. Have to decide if quieter, faster

blending, a 64 oz. under the counter container, and a prettier base ;-) is worth

the $$$ I will probably upgrade, but most likely only because I do this for a

living, and want to really know first hand what I will be selling.

>

> IF you are one of those people who MUST have the newest and greatest, please

order from me - pretty please :-)

>

> Blessings,

> Lea Ann Savage

> Satellite Beach, FL

> (321) 773-7088 (home)

> (321-961-9219 (cell)

> www.VitamixLady.com

> www..com

> <:)))><

>

Guest guest

Yes - will seek clarification on that. I was kind of surprised because, like I said, the model we were told about did not have pre-sets and though we only saw a drawing of it, it looked like the picture in the second link below…Oh CRUD - I just realized - IF that was a video of the Pro Series upgrade, they might not want the information on the 7500 released yet! Aaaaagh!

Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)))><'>www.VitamixLady.comwww..com<:)))><

On Mar 20, 2012, at 12:26 AM, janeaustinedwards wrote:

Lea Ann, I noticed that the VP of Sales did not refer to this machine as the Vitamix 7500. He called it the Vitamix Pro Series 750. Unless I'm mistaken, this machine looks more like an upgrade of the Vitamix Pro Series 500, which has presets, rather than an upgrade to the Vitamix 5200, which does not have presets. If the 750 is an upgrade of the Vitamix Pro Series 500, then it seems logical that the Vitamix Pro Series 750 would also have the presets, which of course it does.

Can you please get a clarification for us regarding whether this machine is the latest version in the Vitamix Pro Series, or whether it's a version that will supersede the Vitamix 5200?

Thanks, Lea Ann.

Jane

>

>

> I have known about this model for Over A Year!!! And was told to keep it under wraps. It's been killing me not to say anything to you all about it!!!

>

> But this YouTube video was just brought to my attention, and since the VP of sales is the one in the Video (and he knew the video was going to be placed on YouTube) I can assume that I can FINALLY SHARE!!!

>

>

When we were first told about the machine, there were not going to be any pre-sets. Apparently they added them...

>

> If you look at the picture, this is what we were originally told the new model would look like. Apparently this was an earlier prototype...

>

> Main Features:

> - Quieter - On the video, Tony said it was 50% quieter. I was told it would be 10 decibels quieter - either way… It Is QUIETER! (a lot of engineering went into this!)

> - On the 5200, the fan does not kick on to cool the motor until you go to High. On the 7500 model, the motor fan is Always On. This will help prevent over heating when mixing thicker ingredients at the lower, variable speeds.

> - The container has a Wider Base AND Blades! This means that you have faster blade tip speeds, on four blades (on a machine that already has the fastest RPMs in the industry).

> - The wider base and shorter container height makes getting things out of the container easier.

> - The Variable Speed Controls are one continuous sweep from the lowest to the highest settings.

> - The switch that used to be marked "Variable" (at the bottom) and "High" (at the top) will now be a pulse switch and you will be able to pulse at ANY speed!!! SO, if you are pulsing at variable speed 2, you will be doing a more gentle "pulse" than if you are pulsing at a higher variable speed!

> - Pre-sets (In the original design of the 7500 we were shown a drawing that did not include pre-sets, I guess that they decided to add them)

> - sleek new design :-) Our engineers visited a Rolls Royce manufacturing plant for inspiration (or so I've been told :-)

>

> I have been told it will still be a few months (guesstimate) before the new model is available for sale.

>

> I got my 5000 machine 2 months before the 5200 came out. I didn't think there was enough difference to warrant an upgrade and the only reason I have a 5200 is because I won it at a sales meeting. I am on the fence about upgrading. My 5200 does everything I need it to do. Have to decide if quieter, faster blending, a 64 oz. under the counter container, and a prettier base ;-) is worth the $$$ I will probably upgrade, but most likely only because I do this for a living, and want to really know first hand what I will be selling.

>

> IF you are one of those people who MUST have the newest and greatest, please order from me - pretty please :-)

>

> Blessings,

> Lea Ann Savage

> Satellite Beach, FL

> (321) 773-7088 (home)

> (321-961-9219 (cell)

> www.VitamixLady.com

> www..com

>

Guest guest

We won't tell on you...as long as you keep feeding us info, lol!Sent from my iPadOn Mar 20, 2012, at 7:07 AM, Lea Ann Savage <lsavage@...> wrote:

Yes - will seek clarification on that. I was kind of surprised because, like I said, the model we were told about did not have pre-sets and though we only saw a drawing of it, it looked like the picture in the second link below…Oh CRUD - I just realized - IF that was a video of the Pro Series upgrade, they might not want the information on the 7500 released yet! Aaaaagh!

Lea Ann, I noticed that the VP of Sales did not refer to this machine as the Vitamix 7500. He called it the Vitamix Pro Series 750. Unless I'm mistaken, this machine looks more like an upgrade of the Vitamix Pro Series 500, which has presets, rather than an upgrade to the Vitamix 5200, which does not have presets. If the 750 is an upgrade of the Vitamix Pro Series 500, then it seems logical that the Vitamix Pro Series 750 would also have the presets, which of course it does.

Can you please get a clarification for us regarding whether this machine is the latest version in the Vitamix Pro Series, or whether it's a version that will supersede the Vitamix 5200?

Thanks, Lea Ann.

Jane

>

>

> I have known about this model for Over A Year!!! And was told to keep it under wraps. It's been killing me not to say anything to you all about it!!!

>

> But this YouTube video was just brought to my attention, and since the VP of sales is the one in the Video (and he knew the video was going to be placed on YouTube) I can assume that I can FINALLY SHARE!!!

>

>

When we were first told about the machine, there were not going to be any pre-sets. Apparently they added them...

>

> If you look at the picture, this is what we were originally told the new model would look like. Apparently this was an earlier prototype...

>

> Main Features:

> - Quieter - On the video, Tony said it was 50% quieter. I was told it would be 10 decibels quieter - either way… It Is QUIETER! (a lot of engineering went into this!)

> - On the 5200, the fan does not kick on to cool the motor until you go to High. On the 7500 model, the motor fan is Always On. This will help prevent over heating when mixing thicker ingredients at the lower, variable speeds.

> - The container has a Wider Base AND Blades! This means that you have faster blade tip speeds, on four blades (on a machine that already has the fastest RPMs in the industry).

> - The wider base and shorter container height makes getting things out of the container easier.

> - The Variable Speed Controls are one continuous sweep from the lowest to the highest settings.

> - The switch that used to be marked "Variable" (at the bottom) and "High" (at the top) will now be a pulse switch and you will be able to pulse at ANY speed!!! SO, if you are pulsing at variable speed 2, you will be doing a more gentle "pulse" than if you are pulsing at a higher variable speed!

> - Pre-sets (In the original design of the 7500 we were shown a drawing that did not include pre-sets, I guess that they decided to add them)

> - sleek new design :-) Our engineers visited a Rolls Royce manufacturing plant for inspiration (or so I've been told :-)

>

> I have been told it will still be a few months (guesstimate) before the new model is available for sale.

>

> I got my 5000 machine 2 months before the 5200 came out. I didn't think there was enough difference to warrant an upgrade and the only reason I have a 5200 is because I won it at a sales meeting. I am on the fence about upgrading. My 5200 does everything I need it to do. Have to decide if quieter, faster blending, a 64 oz. under the counter container, and a prettier base ;-) is worth the $$$ I will probably upgrade, but most likely only because I do this for a living, and want to really know first hand what I will be selling.

>

> IF you are one of those people who MUST have the newest and greatest, please order from me - pretty please :-)

>

> Blessings,

> Lea Ann Savage

> Satellite Beach, FL

> (321) 773-7088 (home)

> (321-961-9219 (cell)

> www.VitamixLady.com

> www..com

>

=

Guest guest

~~My lips are sealed~~ Patti From: Berry <berrywell@...> To:

" " < > Sent: Tuesday, March 20, 2012 8:32 AM Subject: Re: Re: The NEW Model 7500 Vitamix Machine!

We won't tell on you...as long as you keep feeding us info, lol!Sent from my iPadOn Mar 20, 2012, at 7:07 AM, Lea Ann Savage <lsavage@...> wrote:

Thanks, Lea Ann.

Jane

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Main Features:

>

>

>

>

> Blessings,

> Lea Ann Savage

> Satellite Beach, FL

> (321) 773-7088 (home)

> (321-961-9219 (cell)

> www.VitamixLady.com

> www..com

>

=

Guest guest

I just bought the 5200 and it has had a huge impact on our daily lives in the month we’ve owned it. I am not sorry in any way. It does everything I need it to do and more, is a vast improvement over most of the appliances I already owned and I’m not lusting after a new machine. There’s always greener grass but I’m liking the meadow I’m playing in.

Guest guest

This is an awesome statement, and one I agree with fully. I know that beyond the shadow of a doubt, if I weren't a Vitamix sales demonstrator, I would not upgrade until my 5200 was on its last legs. IF I upgrade (still haven't decided) I will only do it so that I can say first hand how the two machines compare.

On Mar 20, 2012, at 10:37 AM, ne Lockwood wrote:

I just bought the 5200 and it has had a huge impact on our daily lives in the month we’ve owned it. I am not sorry in any way. It does everything I need it to do and more, is a vast improvement over most of the appliances I already owned and I’m not lusting after a new machine. There’s always greener grass but I’m liking the meadow I’m playing in.

Guest guest

Gorgene, I feel the exact same way. I love my Vitamix more than any other machine or gadget than I have ever owned. Perhaps that's in part due to the fact that when I bought it, I was ready to make some lifestyle changes, and I opened up my mind to a whole new way of thinking about feeding my body. I opened myself up to many new ways of preparing foods that I had never thought of or heard of before. Lee Ann, I owe a LOT of what I have learned to this group (thank you to ALL of you that share and contribute knowledge and information!). My Vitamix, and this group, have been a springboard that has launched me into a whole new way of thinking about food. :)While a new model may have some bells and whistles that might be nice... I can't ever imagine wanting to get rid of my first Vitamix. It's my baby. I will keep it until... forever. Or until one day I pass it on to one of my kids when they move out (and demonstrate that they will love it and baby it the way I do, lol)... which I can actually see as a possibility, because they enjoy and appreciate having the Vitamix almost as much as I do. ;-) But my kids are 11 and 14, so they aren't going anywhere anytime TOO soon, lol!Really, the ONLY way I can ever see getting the new model is if my darling husband decided to surprise me with it so that I don't have to keep lugging my current VM with me when we go on weekends to the cabin. That way I could leave one VM at the cabin (a tiny, rustic no-frills cabin, where the VM would be the most luxurious thing there! lol), and have one at home. Now THAT would be heaven! :DFrannyOn Mar 20, 2012, at 9:37 AM, ne Lockwood wrote:

Guest guest

it will be interesting how this new 'floating technology' holds up. I'll probably never know, I'll have my 5200 for the rest of my life the way VM last. I do hate the noise, if the new model is half the noise it would be well worth it.

Guest guest

Yes.. my Vitamix has changed my life too! I have given up meat & dairy products & now eating a plant, seed & nut based diet... Lost 10 lbs since February! I feel GREAT too!! as I have said before I my vitamix!!!! Patti From: Franny Lesniak <frannyfly@...> Sent: Tuesday, March 20, 2012 10:03 AM Subject: Re: Re: The NEW Model 7500 Vitamix Machine!

Gorgene, I feel the exact same way. I love my Vitamix more than any other machine or gadget than I have ever owned. Perhaps that's in part due to the fact that when I bought it, I was ready to make some lifestyle changes, and I opened up my mind to a whole new way of thinking about feeding my body. I opened myself up to many new ways of preparing foods that I had never thought of or heard of before. Lee Ann, I owe a LOT of what I have learned to this group (thank you to ALL of you that share and contribute knowledge and information!). My Vitamix, and this group, have been a springboard that has launched me into a whole new way of thinking about food. :)While a new model may have some bells and whistles that might be nice... I can't ever imagine wanting to get rid of my first Vitamix. It's my baby. I will keep it until... forever. Or until one day I pass it on to one of my kids when they move out (and demonstrate that

they will love it and baby it the way I do, lol)... which I can actually see as a possibility, because they enjoy and appreciate having the Vitamix almost as much as I do. ;-) But my kids are 11 and 14, so they aren't going anywhere anytime TOO soon, lol!Really, the ONLY way I can ever see getting the new model is if my darling husband decided to surprise me with it so that I don't have to keep lugging my current VM with me when we go on weekends to the cabin. That way I could leave one VM at the cabin (a tiny, rustic no-frills cabin, where the VM would be the most luxurious thing there! lol), and have one at home. Now THAT would be heaven! :DFrannyOn Mar 20, 2012, at 9:37 AM, ne Lockwood wrote:

Guest guest

I can only add the dreaded " me too " to what Franny has written. I bought my

Pro 500 last fall, and made some juices in the morning sort of thing, but it

wasn't until two weeks ago, and finding this group, that I really " got

going " and rethinking how I want to eat; well more than that: how I want to

live.

Today is Day #3 of a juice fast/cleansing which I hope I can sustain for 5

days, and then transition to the Fuhrman.

I feel absolutely horrible :))) (I know that is typical this early - all

those toxins) and coming here and reading the great recipes, hints and

spirit keeps me going. I can do this and then there is a world of wonderful

and healthy food out there to enjoy.

So, just a thanks!

in NM

On 3/20/12 9:03 AM Franny Lesniak wrote:

> Gorgene, I feel the exact same way. I love my Vitamix more than any other

> machine or gadget than I have ever owned. Perhaps that's in part due to the

> fact that when I bought it, I was ready to make some lifestyle changes, and I

> opened up my mind to a whole new way of thinking about feeding my body. I

> opened myself up to many new ways of preparing foods that I had never thought

> of or heard of before. Lee Ann, I owe a LOT of what I have learned to this

> group (thank you to ALL of you that share and contribute knowledge and

> information!). My Vitamix, and this group, have been a springboard that has

> launched me into a whole new way of thinking about food. :)

Guest guest

The model discussed by Tony was the Pro Series 750 which is to be the new

machine that replaces the Pro 500. Both these have presets. The version that

will replace the 5200 will not have presets.

Cheers,

> >

> > The NEW Model 7500 Vitamix Machine!

> >

> > I have known about this model for Over A Year!!! And was told to keep it

> >

> > But this YouTube video was just brought to my attention, and since the VP of

> >

> >

When we were first told about

the machine, there were not going to be any pre-sets. Apparently they added

them...

> >

> > This is the only information about the 7500 that I could find online:

> > http://www.biddingforgood.com/auction/item/Item.action?id=145549669

> > If you look at the picture, this is what we were originally told the new

model would look like. Apparently this was an earlier prototype...

> >

> > Main Features:

> > - Quieter - On the video, Tony said it was 50% quieter. I was told it would

into this!)

> > - On the 5200, the fan does not kick on to cool the motor until you go to

> > - The container has a new, more ergonomic handle design

> > - The container is a full 64 oz. that still fit under the cabinets!

> > - The container has a Wider Base AND Blades! This means that you have

faster blade tip speeds, on four blades (on a machine that already has the

fastest RPMs in the industry).

> > - The wider base and shorter container height makes getting things out of

the container easier.

> > - The Variable Speed Controls are one continuous sweep from the lowest to

the highest settings.

> > - The switch that used to be marked " Variable " (at the bottom) and " High "

(at the top) will now be a pulse switch and you will be able to pulse at ANY

> > - Pre-sets (In the original design of the 7500 we were shown a drawing that

> > - sleek new design :-) Our engineers visited a Rolls Royce manufacturing

> >

> > I have been told it will still be a few months (guesstimate) before the new

> >

> > I got my 5000 machine 2 months before the 5200 came out. I didn't think

there was enough difference to warrant an upgrade and the only reason I have a

5200 is because I won it at a sales meeting. I am on the fence about upgrading.

My 5200 does everything I need it to do. Have to decide if quieter, faster

blending, a 64 oz. under the counter container, and a prettier base ;-) is worth

> >

> > IF you are one of those people who MUST have the newest and greatest, please

> >

> > Blessings,

> > Lea Ann Savage

> > Satellite Beach, FL

> > (321) 773-7088 (home)

> > (321-961-9219 (cell)

> > www.VitamixLady.com

> > www..com

> > <:)))><

> >

>

Guest guest

So sounds like there may be a new 7500 replacing the 5200 and pro 750 replacing

the pro 500? It also sounds like the new models will have a wider base - would

that mean my extra containers/dry blade won't fit the new base? I just got my

new VM (waited yrs to get it)... have you heard of an upgrade program? This

makes me think I should return mine and wait for the new version. :(

> > >

> > > The NEW Model 7500 Vitamix Machine!

> > >

> > > I have known about this model for Over A Year!!! And was told to keep it

> > >

> > > But this YouTube video was just brought to my attention, and since the VP

of sales is the one in the Video (and he knew the video was going to be placed

on YouTube) I can assume that I can FINALLY SHARE!!!

> > >

> > >

When we were first told about

the machine, there were not going to be any pre-sets. Apparently they added

them...

> > >

> > > This is the only information about the 7500 that I could find online:

> > > http://www.biddingforgood.com/auction/item/Item.action?id=145549669

> > > If you look at the picture, this is what we were originally told the new

model would look like. Apparently this was an earlier prototype...

> > >

> > > Main Features:

> > > - Quieter - On the video, Tony said it was 50% quieter. I was told it

would be 10 decibels quieter - either way… It Is QUIETER! (a lot of engineering

went into this!)

> > > - On the 5200, the fan does not kick on to cool the motor until you go to

> > > - The container has a new, more ergonomic handle design

> > > - The container is a full 64 oz. that still fit under the cabinets!

> > > - The container has a Wider Base AND Blades! This means that you have

faster blade tip speeds, on four blades (on a machine that already has the

fastest RPMs in the industry).

> > > - The wider base and shorter container height makes getting things out of

the container easier.

> > > - The Variable Speed Controls are one continuous sweep from the lowest to

the highest settings.

> > > - The switch that used to be marked " Variable " (at the bottom) and " High "

(at the top) will now be a pulse switch and you will be able to pulse at ANY

> > > - Pre-sets (In the original design of the 7500 we were shown a drawing

that did not include pre-sets, I guess that they decided to add them)

> > > - sleek new design :-) Our engineers visited a Rolls Royce manufacturing

> > >

> > > I have been told it will still be a few months (guesstimate) before the

new model is available for sale.

> > >

> > > I got my 5000 machine 2 months before the 5200 came out. I didn't think

there was enough difference to warrant an upgrade and the only reason I have a

5200 is because I won it at a sales meeting. I am on the fence about upgrading.

My 5200 does everything I need it to do. Have to decide if quieter, faster

> > >

> > > IF you are one of those people who MUST have the newest and greatest,

please order from me - pretty please :-)

> > >

> > > Blessings,

> > > Lea Ann Savage

> > > Satellite Beach, FL

> > > (321) 773-7088 (home)

> > > (321-961-9219 (cell)

> > > www.VitamixLady.com

> > > www..com

> > > <:)))><

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

If indeed that is the Vitamix Pro Series 750 in the video, I can understand why

it was mistaken for the Vitamix 7500... it's the caption! Although the machine

being shown is referred to by Tony as the Pro 750, the caption below the video

says it's the Vitamix 7500. So, if you did discuss the 7500 prematurely, it's

certainly understandable as the video was incorrectly captioned.

It appears likely that the 7500 has not yet been unveiled and that when it is

unveiled it will not feature presets. The Pro 750, like the Pro 500, will have

presets.

My Vitamix 5000 continues to work beautifully. I bought it new and it has

served me well for these many years. If the Pro 750 or the 7500 have truly

innovative features that make me drool and my eyes glaze over with envy, then I

might be tempted to invest in either of the new models. :) Until then, I'm

more than happy with my 5000.

Jane

>

>

>

> Lea Ann, I noticed that the VP of Sales did not refer to this machine as the

Vitamix 7500. He called it the Vitamix Pro Series 750. Unless I'm mistaken, this

machine looks more like an upgrade of the Vitamix Pro Series 500, which has

presets, rather than an upgrade to the Vitamix 5200, which does not have

presets. If the 750 is an upgrade of the Vitamix Pro Series 500, then it seems

logical that the Vitamix Pro Series 750 would also have the presets, which of

course it does.

>

> Can you please get a clarification for us regarding whether this machine is

the latest version in the Vitamix Pro Series, or whether it's a version that

will supersede the Vitamix 5200?

>

> Thanks, Lea Ann.

>

> Jane

>

>

>

Guest guest

I started my own personal lifestyle shift almost immediately after getting my machine and I’m taking my husband (part of the way) with me. What I have is all I need. It works perfectly and, honestly, I don’t mind the noise. I don’t find it that bad! And anyway, it’s the signal that I’ve “got the power” and great things are happening! I start on my 10-day smoothie cleanse with my naturopath’s blessing (saw her yesterday) and I’m looking forward to it. I’m sure I’ll learn all sorts of new things during that period when I’m relying solely on my Vita-mix. I’ve even started growing sprouts and adding them to the already raw diet of my dogs and cats. They gobble them up! It’s like a freakin’ chain reaction that keeps on rippling out! And, yes, this group is AWESOME. I’m so glad I found it. I feel like I can ask any question and get an intelligent answer backed by lots of experience and genuine concern. Thank you all for being here!

Guest guest

Thank you Jane for pointing this out. I DID see the 7500 in the caption of the YouTube Video. Had it read "Pro 750" I would not have written to the list, but in my excitement, I posted to the list before fully digesting the content of the video.I will use that as my defense if I get chastised :-)Thanks again for pointing this out!BTW, the new 64 oz. container with the wider base will fit the 5200 and 5000 model bases, and the 5000 and 5200 model containers will fit the 7500 base.The 7500 will come out when it comes out - there is a lot of market launch stuff that has to be coordinated. The 7500 will not have any pre-sets.A fellow list member "did some snooping" and has the scoop on the pro 750. I'll wait and let her report to the list how/when it is going to be launched, and what the two new/extra preset buttons are… :-)

On Mar 20, 2012, at 3:27 PM, janeaustinedwards wrote:

If indeed that is the Vitamix Pro Series 750 in the video, I can understand why it was mistaken for the Vitamix 7500... it's the caption! Although the machine being shown is referred to by Tony as the Pro 750, the caption below the video says it's the Vitamix 7500. So, if you did discuss the 7500 prematurely, it's certainly understandable as the video was incorrectly captioned.

It appears likely that the 7500 has not yet been unveiled and that when it is unveiled it will not feature presets. The Pro 750, like the Pro 500, will have presets.

My Vitamix 5000 continues to work beautifully. I bought it new and it has served me well for these many years. If the Pro 750 or the 7500 have truly innovative features that make me drool and my eyes glaze over with envy, then I might be tempted to invest in either of the new models. :) Until then, I'm more than happy with my 5000.

Jane

>

>

>

> Lea Ann, I noticed that the VP of Sales did not refer to this machine as the Vitamix 7500. He called it the Vitamix Pro Series 750. Unless I'm mistaken, this machine looks more like an upgrade of the Vitamix Pro Series 500, which has presets, rather than an upgrade to the Vitamix 5200, which does not have presets. If the 750 is an upgrade of the Vitamix Pro Series 500, then it seems logical that the Vitamix Pro Series 750 would also have the presets, which of course it does.

>

> Can you please get a clarification for us regarding whether this machine is the latest version in the Vitamix Pro Series, or whether it's a version that will supersede the Vitamix 5200?

>

> Thanks, Lea Ann.

>

> Jane

>

>

>

Guest guest

I'm curious if anyone knows whether the existing Vitamix containers will

retrofit onto the new model? I hope so!!! -Amber

>

>

> I have known about this model for Over A Year!!! And was told to keep it

>

> But this YouTube video was just brought to my attention, and since the VP of

>

>

When we were first told about the

machine, there were not going to be any pre-sets. Apparently they added them...

>

> If you look at the picture, this is what we were originally told the new model

would look like. Apparently this was an earlier prototype...

>

> Main Features:

> - Quieter - On the video, Tony said it was 50% quieter. I was told it would

into this!)

> - On the 5200, the fan does not kick on to cool the motor until you go to

> - The container has a Wider Base AND Blades! This means that you have faster

blade tip speeds, on four blades (on a machine that already has the fastest RPMs

in the industry).

> - The wider base and shorter container height makes getting things out of the

container easier.

> - The Variable Speed Controls are one continuous sweep from the lowest to the

highest settings.

> - The switch that used to be marked " Variable " (at the bottom) and " High " (at

the top) will now be a pulse switch and you will be able to pulse at ANY

> - Pre-sets (In the original design of the 7500 we were shown a drawing that

> - sleek new design :-) Our engineers visited a Rolls Royce manufacturing

>

> I have been told it will still be a few months (guesstimate) before the new

>

> I got my 5000 machine 2 months before the 5200 came out. I didn't think there

was enough difference to warrant an upgrade and the only reason I have a 5200 is

because I won it at a sales meeting. I am on the fence about upgrading. My

5200 does everything I need it to do. Have to decide if quieter, faster

>

> IF you are one of those people who MUST have the newest and greatest, please

>

> Blessings,

> Lea Ann Savage

> Satellite Beach, FL

> (321) 773-7088 (home)

> (321-961-9219 (cell)

> www.VitamixLady.com

> www..com

>

Guest guest

Yes they will…

On Mar 21, 2012, at 6:58 PM, berlinsmith wrote:

I'm curious if anyone knows whether the existing Vitamix containers will retrofit onto the new model? I hope so!!! -Amber

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Main Features:

>

>

>

>

> Blessings,

> Lea Ann Savage

> Satellite Beach, FL

> (321) 773-7088 (home)

> (321-961-9219 (cell)

> www.VitamixLady.com

> www..com

>