RemedySpot.com

Re: Eating Loads of raw, non-starchy veggie per day - was - The NEW Model 7500 Vitamix Machine!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Lol! Yes what a difference the VM makes.

Re: The NEW Model 7500 Vitamix Machine!

Like electronics, high end gadgets are going to keep upgrading, so it will be hard to always have the most current model. Like most, I want the newest, fastest, shiniest, but have learned to accept that even the older models still perform well. Like Lea Ann said-I got an ipad 1 the very day they came out, even set my alarm to get up for the preorder event. In less than a year, my ipad 1 was worth less money, and of COURSE I had to get an ipad2, which I just got a couple of months ago, and now there is an even newer one...which I have no intention of getting until another release comes out. Its too hard to try to keep up with the craze. I was perfectly happy with my 20 year old dinosaur of a Vitamix, but upgraded just because I felt like my constant use of it over the years warranted an upgrade, and I am happy enough with it that I will be in no hurry to get the newest one. Good thing with Vitamix, they are ALL good...and they all hold their value very well.> >> > Oh WOW..> > I got mine just under a month ago...any chance of trading it in for the new model? Bummer...I almost got the pro version with the pre sets but that was not enough on its own.> > > > THIS one has enough to want it over the 5200 I *just* got :)> > > > What do you think??> > Sherri> >>