RemedySpot.com

RE: Re: re New VM ... and the warranty on it.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

That is why it has a 5-year warranty. That is the machine we made for QVC - they are sold at such a deep discount (on QVC) that some cosmetic things are not added and the warranty is reduced. It being offered on our website is the way we establish "Retail Value" so the Discount on QVC appears to have validity.

Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)))><'>www.VitamixLady.comwww..com<:)))><

On Mar 25, 2012, at 12:29 PM, crenita2 wrote:

The one I was looking at is called the Vitamix Creation Elite

https://secure.vitamix.com/creations-packages.aspx

Thanks Renita

>

> I was just looking on the Vitamix website and they are now selling the new re-designed VM... but interesting thing to note..re the WARRANTY... it is no longer 7 yr but rather 5 years.... why the change ??????

>

> The older design still has a 7 yr warranty but the new one is 2 yrs less... I guess I dont' understand what is going on ? I was considering the new one but not with 2 years less on the warranty for sure.

>

Guest guest

The 5200 is the base model without pre-setsThe Pro 500 is the base model with pre-sets.These are the two main machines sold for the home market. The packaging and marketing of these two main foundations is targeted to different markets.What cookbook do you want? One for basic home use? One for Vegans and Vegetarians? or one for Chefs and Caterers? Different packages come with different cookbooks.Are the pre-sets worth the extra $150 to you?You can get analysis paralysis :-)I have the 5200 and it does all of this - well...

Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)))><'>www.VitamixLady.comwww..com<:)))><

On Mar 25, 2012, at 1:00 PM, crenita2 wrote:

I see....thx for the info..

I just saw the TSV for QVC.of the new model that they will be doing in late April... 5 yr warranty as well.

pretty interesting trying to figure all these different models and prices.etc ..Wheeeeeeeeew...

... ..I truly can't tell the difference and probably one of the reasons I have drug my feet in replacing my current blender.....

> >

> > I was just looking on the Vitamix website and they are now selling the new re-designed VM... but interesting thing to note..re the WARRANTY... it is no longer 7 yr but rather 5 years.... why the change ??????

> >

> > The older design still has a 7 yr warranty but the new one is 2 yrs less... I guess I dont' understand what is going on ? I was considering the new one but not with 2 years less on the warranty for sure.

> >

>

Guest guest

How did you know I have a cooking friend who is trying to decide if he wants this machine or one called a Ninja. He wants a square blender.TerrySent from my iPadHDOn Mar 25, 2012, at 1:17 PM, Lea Ann Savage <lsavage@...> wrote:The 5200 is the base model without pre-setsThe Pro 500 is the base model with pre-sets.These are the two main machines sold for the home market. The packaging and marketing of these two main foundations is targeted to different markets.What cookbook do you want? One for basic home use? One for Vegans and Vegetarians? or one for Chefs and Caterers? Different packages come with different cookbooks.Are the pre-sets worth the extra $150 to you?You can get analysis paralysis :-)I have the 5200 and it does all of this - well...<1- Versatility of the Vitamix Machine - word document.doc>

I just saw the TSV for QVC.of the new model that they will be doing in late April... 5 yr warranty as well.

pretty interesting trying to figure all these different models and prices.etc ..Wheeeeeeeeew...

... ..I truly can't tell the difference and probably one of the reasons I have drug my feet in replacing my current blender.....

> >

> > I was just looking on the Vitamix website and they are now selling the new re-designed VM... but interesting thing to note..re the WARRANTY... it is no longer 7 yr but rather 5 years.... why the change ??????

> >

> > The older design still has a 7 yr warranty but the new one is 2 yrs less... I guess I dont' understand what is going on ? I was considering the new one but not with 2 years less on the warranty for sure.

> >

>

Guest guest

I love these videos in that attachment. I must make the cheesy apple fondue! It was fun to watch her make peanut butter and the whole fruit margarita is sure to be a hit with some of my friends.Sent from my iPadHDOn Mar 25, 2012, at 2:11 PM, Terry Pogue <tpogue@...> wrote:

How did you know I have a cooking friend who is trying to decide if he wants this machine or one called a Ninja. He wants a square blender.TerrySent from my iPadHDOn Mar 25, 2012, at 1:17 PM, Lea Ann Savage <lsavage@...> wrote:The 5200 is the base model without pre-setsThe Pro 500 is the base model with pre-sets.These are the two main machines sold for the home market. The packaging and marketing of these two main foundations is targeted to different markets.What cookbook do you want? One for basic home use? One for Vegans and Vegetarians? or one for Chefs and Caterers? Different packages come with different cookbooks.Are the pre-sets worth the extra $150 to you?You can get analysis paralysis :-)I have the 5200 and it does all of this - well...<1- Versatility of the Vitamix Machine - word document.doc>

> >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

At the last demo I was at the demonstrator said that Vitamix does not discount stainless steel models and they cost $50 more than plastic. Since the Pro 500 is stainless isn't the real cost $100 more? I got my Pro 500 at Sonoma during a Christmas promotion for $449. It is nice just to push a button and walk away from it. It is nice for the grandkids too. Tom From: [mailto: ] On Behalf Of Lea Ann SavageSent: Sunday, March 25, 2012 1:18 PM Subject: Re: Re: re New VM ... and the warranty on it. The 5200 is the base model without pre-setsThe Pro 500 is the base model with pre-sets. These are the two main machines sold for the home market. The packaging and marketing of these two main foundations is targeted to different markets. What cookbook do you want? One for basic home use? One for Vegans and Vegetarians? or one for Chefs and Caterers? Different packages come with different cookbooks. Are the pre-sets worth the extra $150 to you? You can get analysis paralysis :-) I have the 5200 and it does all of this - well...

Guest guest

The demonstrator was most likely talking about the stainless 5200 (they retail for $499). Reconditioned 5200 stainless sells for $449.

On Mar 25, 2012, at 6:47 PM, Tom Matuschak wrote:

At the last demo I was at the demonstrator said that Vitamix does not discount stainless steel models and they cost $50 more than plastic. Since the Pro 500 is stainless isn't the real cost $100 more? I got my Pro 500 at Sonoma during a Christmas promotion for $449. It is nice just to push a button and walk away from it. It is nice for the grandkids too. Tom From: [mailto: ] On Behalf Of Lea Ann SavageSent: Sunday, March 25, 2012 1:18 PM Subject: Re: Re: re New VM ... and the warranty on it. The 5200 is the base model without pre-setsThe Pro 500 is the base model with pre-sets. These are the two main machines sold for the home market. The packaging and marketing of these two main foundations is targeted to different markets. What cookbook do you want? One for basic home use? One for Vegans and Vegetarians? or one for Chefs and Caterers? Different packages come with different cookbooks. Are the pre-sets worth the extra $150 to you? You can get analysis paralysis :-) I have the 5200 and it does all of this - well...