RemedySpot.com

My Blendtec

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Today I sent my Blendtec back to QVC. I gave it a few more tries, I checked to be sure I was adding ingredinets correctly, I tried using the whole juice cycle instead of the smoothie cycle, I tried everything I could think of, but it just didn't perform like I needed it to. I guess I am just a vitamix kind of girl. I am going to use the money that I was going to spend for the blendtec and buy me an excalibur dehydrater instead. I told my son if he ever moves out I will buy him a vitamix if he wants one. I am going to miss the spoonula and the Fresh Blends cookbook that came with the blendtec though. I did like those a lot.

Guest guest

I am sorry that the blendtec was not a good fit for you. I have had mine for about 6 months now and have been very happy with it. Mine came with both the wildside and the four side jar. Unless I am making brownie batter, I use the the fourside jar for pretty much everything. I did purchase the twister jar and today I turned two cups of almonds into almond butter in under 50 seconds. I make a green smoothie everyday. It is unusual to have any chunks in it when I am done. If I am not using much liquid in my smoothies I press the pulse key a once or twice then I use the whole juice button with no problems. Blendtec customer service told me my warranty was good for eight years and the number of blends on the counter didn't matter. I have heard one of the demonstrators say the home machine was

designed to handle 10,000 blend cycles in a year. I am currently in the 400's. I know there are pro's and cons to both the blendtec and the vitamix but to each there own. I don't own a vitamix but I am happy to be part of this group and learn some new idea's. Thanks for listening. Brad