RemedySpot.com

How to edit your membership….

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello - this information is at the bottom of every email…Please bookmark these pages:/links/ (this is the Links page where I save the answers to FAQs and Answers, Recipes, and LOTS of other helpful information - this page is always being added to)/links/IMPORTANT__Membership__001327149393/PLEASE DON'T UNSUBSCRIBE IF YOU ARE GETTING TOO MUCH MAIL! (if you unsubscribe, you will lose access to the Links page - an Encyclopedia of Collected Vitamix Wisdom! Go to this link to learn how to stop mail from coming, but STILL be a member of the group so you can STILL visit the Links page and read messages online!Switch to: Text-Only, Daily Digest Unsubscribe • Terms of Use

Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)))><'>www.VitamixLady.comwww..com<:)))><

On Feb 22, 2012, at 8:31 PM, MONICA STILES wrote:

How do I get off this Email group? Although there's good info, it's filling up my mailbox rapidly! Thank you! Happy Vitamixing!

From: Robbin <diciacco1@...>" " < >Sent: Wed, February 22, 2012 7:19:15 PMSubject: Re: Help with greens

I forgot to mention that I use coconut water for the liquid. •Robbin

On Feb 22, 2012, at 7:41 PM, Robbin <diciacco1@...> wrote:

For lunch I had two handfuls of spinach and some romaine lettuce A half cup of mango (organic frozen)2 celery sticks and a few tablespoons of whey protein powder and a tablespoon of coconut oil. •Robbin

On Feb 22, 2012, at 5:59 PM, cie <cie37@...> wrote:

Did you try adding a banana to a kale and orange smoothie? That's my favorite. One or two leaves of kale, a small orange and a half a banana with a little water. This is my favorite smoothie. I hope you like it. You can substitute spinach for kale too. I think it's very good and you don't really taste the greens. E

From: <lisablue916@...> Sent: Wednesday, February 22, 2012 2:39 PMSubject: Re: Help with greens

Well I just threw in some veggies I had baby carrots, celery spinach it looks too green and a gross green not a happy green if you know what I mean.

Please give me a good tasting veggie smoothie!!

> Hi all. I'm still drinking and enjoying green smoothies for breakfast, however I'm sort of stuck in a green rut. I use a variety of fruits with spinach and sometimes celery, carrots, beetroot etc. I also add matcha green tea powder. I've tried kale and found it extremely bitter, same with lettuce and cabbage. I adore eating vegetables but for some reason

can't stomach drinking them. I've read that you're supposed to rotate greens to avoid build up but I don't know what else to try. I thought by now I'd have moved on to more 'green' versions but fear I'll never get there. Any other options? What about having a green smoothie one day and oatmeal or something else the next day? Would that avoid the rotational problem?>> All help is appreciated as always.>> Debbie>>>> ------------------------------------>> Please bookmark these pages:>> /links/> (this is the Links page where I save the answers to FAQs and Answers, Recipes, and LOTS of other helpful information - this page is always being added to)>> /links/IMPORTANT__Membership__001327149393/> PLEASE DON'T UNSUBSCRIBE IF

YOU ARE GETTING TOO MUCH MAIL! (if you unsubscribe, you will lose access to the Links page - an Encyclopedia of Collected Vitamix Wisdom! Go to this link to learn how to stop mail from coming, but STILL be a member of the group so you can STILL visit the Links page and read messages online!