RemedySpot.com

New Vitamix machines and Green Smoothies

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I am so excited for you guys! Green Smoothies in my Vitamix machine changed my life. If the only thing that a new Vitamix owner did was add just one Green Smoothie (fruit OR all veggie based) per day to their diet, and nothing else, the health benefits would make the Vitamix well worth the investment. But luckily, for most people, after they have mastered buying the produce, managing how to use it, figuring out how much to buy, how to clean it, where and how often to shop, etc. they branch out and make more and more healthy dietary changes!

Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)))><'>www.VitamixLady.comwww..com<:)))><

On Feb 24, 2012, at 8:55 AM, patti wrote:i got mine i think around jan 16... I have had a green smoothie EVERYDAY since i got it! I my vitamix!!!!!Patti From: Carol <cdj53@...> " " < > Sent: Friday, February 24, 2012 7:40 AM Subject: Re: Raw Food Book

Wow.... second full day with my new Vitamix machine... just made another green smoothie from the cookbook that came with the set. Loving life.... they taste so good.... hummm hummm

Best regards,

Carol Wahl