RemedySpot.com

Re: found out why FREE cookbooks were chg on my Amazon p...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I am a Prime member and have gotten numerous free books over the last few days and it doesn't seem to have anything to do with my Prime membership, which I love by the way. I don't have a Kindle device but have downloaded the Kindle for PC free from the Amazon website. Then, when the free books are available, I just Buy with 1 Click and they get deposited to by Kindle for PC library on my computer and I get an emailed invoice from Amazon with a $0.00 purchase amount.

Fran

In a message dated 3/31/2012 2:21:00 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, swrightson14@... writes:

I know many people have already said this, but this just isn't true. I donot have a Kindle and I am not a Prime Member and I get them for free. Ihave gotten all the recent books mentioned here for free.On 3/31/12 12:01 PM crenita2 wrote:> Apparently per Amazon. being a Prime member doesn't give you access to those> free books but rather you have to have a Kindle device registered and then be> a Prime member for those books to be available. I tried several others and> all were chg'd items.. so that is what they just explained to me..> > Hope that explains my situation and others don't have to go through it as> well.

Guest guest

I don't have a kindle and I don't have a prime membership. Get free books all the time. Gab Some people think to be strong is to never feel pain. In reality, the strongest people are the ones who feel it, understand it, accept and learn from it. From:

"fradal@..." <fradal@...> Sent: Saturday, March 31, 2012 11:59 AM Subject: Re: found out why FREE cookbooks were chg on my Amazon p...

I am a Prime member and have gotten numerous free books over the last few days and it doesn't seem to have anything to do with my Prime membership, which I love by the way. I don't have a Kindle device but have downloaded the Kindle for PC free from the Amazon website. Then, when the free books are available, I just Buy with 1 Click and they get deposited to by Kindle for PC library on my computer and I get an emailed invoice from Amazon with a $0.00 purchase amount.

Fran

In a message dated 3/31/2012 2:21:00 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, swrightson14@... writes:

I know many people have already said this, but this just isn't true. I donot have a Kindle and I am not a Prime Member and I get them for free. Ihave gotten all the recent books mentioned here for free.On 3/31/12 12:01 PM crenita2 wrote:> Apparently per Amazon. being a Prime member doesn't give you access to those> free books but rather you have to have a Kindle device registered and then be> a Prime member for those books to be available. I tried several others and> all were chg'd items.. so that is what they just explained to me..> > Hope that explains my situation and others don't have to go through it as> well.