RemedySpot.com

Re: Please Change Your Bookmarks! (To My New Domain Name :-)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

The first thing I did was to check my Amazon link that goes thru your link. It's

fine, shows up as blenderlady.com but amazon knows who you are.

Sent from my iPadHD

On Apr 11, 2012, at 10:00 AM, " agapemom " <lsavage@...> wrote:

> Hello Everyone,

>

> I had to change my domain name. Although it is hokey - I wanted something

short and simple so now it is www.BlenderLady.com

> (www.BestBlenderLady.com was available, but not short :-)

>

> I would be VERY GRATEFUL if all of you could do me a BIG FAVOR. I know that

my old domain name has been linked to from MANY forums, blogs, articles, and

websites. I would NEVER be able to find all of these " links " by myself, but

there are over 2,000 of you on this list, and IF you wouldn't mind sending me

the web address (URL) to any site that you run across that is linking to

www.VitamixLady.com I could notify the web master and ask them to change the

link over to www.BlenderLady.com

>

> Please change your bookmarks to www.BlenderLady.com

>

> For a while, any time that someone types in www.VitamixLady.com they will be

redirected to my www.BlenderLady.com website, but eventually,

www.VitamixLady.com will stop sending anyone to my new website.

>

> Blessings,

> Lea Ann Savage

> Satellite Beach, FL

> (321) 773-7088 (home)

> (321-961-9219 (cell)

> www.BlenderLady.com

> (AKA the Vitamix Lady :-)

> <:)))><

>

>

>

> ------------------------------------

>

> Please bookmark these pages:

>

> /links/

> (this is the Links page where I save the answers to FAQs and Answers, Recipes,

and LOTS of other helpful information - this page is always being added to)

>

>

/links/IMPORTANT_VitamixE\

nthusiasts_Membership__001327149393/

> PLEASE DON'T UNSUBSCRIBE IF YOU ARE GETTING TOO MUCH MAIL! (if you

unsubscribe, you will lose access to the Links page - an Encyclopedia of

Collected Vitamix Wisdom! Go to this link to learn how to stop mail from

coming, but STILL be a member of the group so you can STILL visit the Links page

and read messages online!

Guest guest

That is because FOR A WHILE all links to www.VitamixLady.com will automatically re-direct to www.BlenderLady.comIf you don't start fresh by typing in www.BlenderLady.com (in the URL - web address field) then going to my book, and saving the NEW link, one day, you will go to that link and it will not work. Right now I have www.VitamixLady.com set to re-direct over to www.BlenderLady.com I will not be allowed to keep the www.VitamixLady.com URL as a re-direct forever.Thanks for checking!

Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)www.BlenderLady.com(AKA the Vitamix Lady :-)<:)))><

On Apr 11, 2012, at 10:10 AM, Terry Pogue wrote:

The first thing I did was to check my Amazon link that goes thru your link. It's fine, shows up as blenderlady.com but amazon knows who you are.

Sent from my iPadHD

On Apr 11, 2012, at 10:00 AM, "agapemom" <lsavage@...> wrote:

> Hello Everyone,

>

> I had to change my domain name. Although it is hokey - I wanted something short and simple so now it is www.BlenderLady.com

>

> I would be VERY GRATEFUL if all of you could do me a BIG FAVOR. I know that my old domain name has been linked to from MANY forums, blogs, articles, and websites. I would NEVER be able to find all of these "links" by myself, but there are over 2,000 of you on this list, and IF you wouldn't mind sending me the web address (URL) to any site that you run across that is linking to www.VitamixLady.com I could notify the web master and ask them to change the link over to www.BlenderLady.com

>

>

> For a while, any time that someone types in www.VitamixLady.com they will be redirected to my www.BlenderLady.com website, but eventually, www.VitamixLady.com will stop sending anyone to my new website.

>

> Blessings,

> Lea Ann Savage

> Satellite Beach, FL

> (321) 773-7088 (home)

> (321-961-9219 (cell)

> www.BlenderLady.com

>

>

>

>

>

> /links/

> (this is the Links page where I save the answers to FAQs and Answers, Recipes, and LOTS of other helpful information - this page is always being added to)

>

> /links/IMPORTANT__Membership__001327149393/

> PLEASE DON'T UNSUBSCRIBE IF YOU ARE GETTING TOO MUCH MAIL! (if you unsubscribe, you will lose access to the Links page - an Encyclopedia of Collected Vitamix Wisdom! Go to this link to learn how to stop mail from coming, but STILL be a member of the group so you can STILL visit the Links page and read messages online!

Guest guest

Lea Ann:I am so sorry you had to change your website :((Dennis --------------------------------------------------------------------- From: Lea Ann Savage <lsavage@...> Sent: Wednesday, April 11, 2012 10:19 AM Subject: Re: Please Change Your Bookmarks! (To My New Domain Name :-)

That is because FOR A WHILE all links to www.VitamixLady.com will automatically re-direct to www.BlenderLady.comIf you don't start fresh by typing in www.BlenderLady.com (in the URL - web address field) then going to my book, and saving the NEW link, one day, you will go to that link and it will not work. Right now I have www.VitamixLady.com set to re-direct over to www.BlenderLady.com I will not be allowed to keep the www.VitamixLady.com URL as a re-direct

forever.Thanks for checking!

Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)www.BlenderLady.com(AKA the Vitamix Lady :-)<:)))><

The first thing I did was to check my Amazon link that goes thru your link. It's fine, shows up as blenderlady.com but amazon knows who you are.

Sent from my iPadHD

> Hello Everyone,

>

> I had to change my domain name. Although it is hokey - I wanted something short and simple so now it is www.BlenderLady.com

>

> I would be VERY GRATEFUL if all of you could do me a BIG FAVOR. I know that my old domain name has been linked to from MANY forums, blogs, articles, and websites. I would NEVER be able to find all of these "links" by myself, but there are over 2,000 of you on this list, and IF you wouldn't mind sending me the web address (URL) to any site that you run across that is linking to www.VitamixLady.com I could notify the web master and ask them to change the link over to www.BlenderLady.com

>

>

> For a while, any time that someone types in www.VitamixLady.com they will be redirected to my www.BlenderLady.com website, but eventually, www.VitamixLady.com will stop sending anyone to my new website.

>

> Blessings,

> Lea Ann Savage

> Satellite Beach, FL

> (321) 773-7088 (home)

> (321-961-9219 (cell)

> www.BlenderLady.com

>

>

>

>

>

> /links/

> (this is the Links page where I save the answers to FAQs and Answers, Recipes, and LOTS of other helpful information - this page is always being added to)

>

> PLEASE DON'T UNSUBSCRIBE IF YOU ARE GETTING TOO MUCH MAIL! (if you unsubscribe, you will lose access to the Links page - an Encyclopedia of Collected Vitamix Wisdom! Go to this link to learn how to stop mail from coming, but STILL be a member of the group so you can STILL visit the Links page and read messages online!

Guest guest

Thank you Dennis - getting people to change their bookmarks is going to be a monumental task. I appreciate the condolences!

On Apr 11, 2012, at 3:52 PM, Dennis wrote:

Lea Ann:I am so sorry you had to change your website :((Dennis --------------------------------------------------------------------- From: Lea Ann Savage <lsavage@...> Sent: Wednesday, April 11, 2012 10:19 AM Subject: Re: Please Change Your Bookmarks! (To My New Domain Name :-)

That is because FOR A WHILE all links to www.VitamixLady.com will automatically re-direct to www.BlenderLady.comIf you don't start fresh by typing in www.BlenderLady.com (in the URL - web address field) then going to my book, and saving the NEW link, one day, you will go to that link and it will not work. Right now I have www.VitamixLady.com set to re-direct over to www.BlenderLady.com I will not be allowed to keep the www.VitamixLady.com URL as a re-direct

forever.Thanks for checking!

Sent from my iPadHD

> Hello Everyone,

>

>

>

>

>

> Blessings,

> Lea Ann Savage

> Satellite Beach, FL

> (321) 773-7088 (home)

> (321-961-9219 (cell)

> www.BlenderLady.com

>

>

>

>

>

> /links/

>

Guest guest

LeaAnn, I didn’t see WHY you have to change….Marsha From: [mailto: ] On Behalf Of Lea Ann SavageSent: Wednesday, April 11, 2012 5:59 PM Subject: Re: Please Change Your Bookmarks! (To My New Domain Name :-) Thank you Dennis - getting people to change their bookmarks is going to be a monumental task. I appreciate the condolences! Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)www.BlenderLady.com(AKA the Vitamix Lady :-)<:)))>< On Apr 11, 2012, at 3:52 PM, Dennis wrote: Lea Ann: I am so sorry you had to change your website :(( Dennis ---------------------------------------------------------------------From: Lea Ann Savage <lsavage@...> Sent: Wednesday, April 11, 2012 10:19 AMSubject: Re: Please Change Your Bookmarks! (To My New Domain Name :-) That is because FOR A WHILE all links to www.VitamixLady.com will automatically re-direct to www.BlenderLady.com If you don't start fresh by typing in www.BlenderLady.com (in the URL - web address field) then going to my book, and saving the NEW link, one day, you will go to that link and it will not work. Right now I have www.VitamixLady.com set to re-direct over to www.BlenderLady.com I will not be allowed to keep the www.VitamixLady.com URL as a re-direct forever. Thanks for checking! Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)www.BlenderLady.com(AKA the Vitamix Lady :-)<:)))>< On Apr 11, 2012, at 10:10 AM, Terry Pogue wrote: The first thing I did was to check my Amazon link that goes thru your link. It's fine, shows up as blenderlady.com but amazon knows who you are.Sent from my iPadHDOn Apr 11, 2012, at 10:00 AM, " agapemom " <lsavage@...> wrote:> Hello Everyone,> > I had to change my domain name. Although it is hokey - I wanted something short and simple so now it is www.BlenderLady.com> (www.BestBlenderLady.com was available, but not short :-)> > I would be VERY GRATEFUL if all of you could do me a BIG FAVOR. I know that my old domain name has been linked to from MANY forums, blogs, articles, and websites. I would NEVER be able to find all of these " links " by myself, but there are over 2,000 of you on this list, and IF you wouldn't mind sending me the web address (URL) to any site that you run across that is linking to www.VitamixLady.com I could notify the web master and ask them to change the link over to www.BlenderLady.com> > Please change your bookmarks to www.BlenderLady.com> > For a while, any time that someone types in www.VitamixLady.com they will be redirected to my www.BlenderLady.com website, but eventually, www.VitamixLady.com will stop sending anyone to my new website. > > Blessings,> Lea Ann Savage> Satellite Beach, FL> (321) 773-7088 (home)> (321-961-9219 (cell)> www.BlenderLady.com> (AKA the Vitamix Lady :-)> <:)))><> > > > ------------------------------------> > Please bookmark these pages:> > /links/ > (this is the Links page where I save the answers to FAQs and Answers, Recipes, and LOTS of other helpful information - this page is always being added to)> > /links/IMPORTANT__Membership__001327149393/> PLEASE DON'T UNSUBSCRIBE IF YOU ARE GETTING TOO MUCH MAIL! (if you unsubscribe, you will lose access to the Links page - an Encyclopedia of Collected Vitamix Wisdom! Go to this link to learn how to stop mail from coming, but STILL be a member of the group so you can STILL visit the Links page and read messages online!

Guest guest

Vitamix requested that I stop using the domain name - the word Vitamix is a registered trademark, and they don't allow affiliates to use Vitamix in their domain name. I am not an affiliate, and they've known about it for 3 and a half years, and at least my boss and his boss were ok with it (because I wasn't selling anything on the website), but I assume that an affiliate complained, and they really can't have a rule saying no Vitamix in domain names, and then let me break that rule - I suppose… :-)About 40% of my website traffic is from links, so unless I am successful in spreading the word about the need to change bookmarks, a lot of people will not be able to find me - one day…

On Apr 11, 2012, at 6:11 PM, Marsha wrote:

LeaAnn, I didn’t see WHY you have to change….Marsha From: [mailto: ] On Behalf Of Lea Ann SavageSent: Wednesday, April 11, 2012 5:59 PM Subject: Re: Please Change Your Bookmarks! (To My New Domain Name :-) Thank you Dennis - getting people to change their bookmarks is going to be a monumental task. I appreciate the condolences! Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)www.BlenderLady.com(AKA the Vitamix Lady :-)<:)))>< On Apr 11, 2012, at 3:52 PM, Dennis wrote: Lea Ann: I am so sorry you had to change your website :(( Dennis ---------------------------------------------------------------------From: Lea Ann Savage <lsavage@...> Sent: Wednesday, April 11, 2012 10:19 AMSubject: Re: Please Change Your Bookmarks! (To My New Domain Name :-) That is because FOR A WHILE all links to www.VitamixLady.com will automatically re-direct to www.BlenderLady.com If you don't start fresh by typing in www.BlenderLady.com (in the URL - web address field) then going to my book, and saving the NEW link, one day, you will go to that link and it will not work. Right now I have www.VitamixLady.com set to re-direct over to www.BlenderLady.com I will not be allowed to keep the www.VitamixLady.com URL as a re-direct forever. Thanks for checking! Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)www.BlenderLady.com(AKA the Vitamix Lady :-)<:)))>< On Apr 11, 2012, at 10:10 AM, Terry Pogue wrote: The first thing I did was to check my Amazon link that goes thru your link. It's fine, shows up as blenderlady.com but amazon knows who you are.Sent from my iPadHDOn Apr 11, 2012, at 10:00 AM, "agapemom" <lsavage@...> wrote:> Hello Everyone,> > I had to change my domain name. Although it is hokey - I wanted something short and simple so now it is www.BlenderLady.com> (www.BestBlenderLady.com was available, but not short :-)> > I would be VERY GRATEFUL if all of you could do me a BIG FAVOR. I know that my old domain name has been linked to from MANY forums, blogs, articles, and websites. I would NEVER be able to find all of these "links" by myself, but there are over 2,000 of you on this list, and IF you wouldn't mind sending me the web address (URL) to any site that you run across that is linking to www.VitamixLady.com I could notify the web master and ask them to change the link over to www.BlenderLady.com> > Please change your bookmarks to www.BlenderLady.com> > For a while, any time that someone types in www.VitamixLady.com they will be redirected to my www.BlenderLady.com website, but eventually, www.VitamixLady.com will stop sending anyone to my new website. > > Blessings,> Lea Ann Savage> Satellite Beach, FL> (321) 773-7088 (home)> (321-961-9219 (cell)> www.BlenderLady.com> (AKA the Vitamix Lady :-)> <:)))><> > > > ------------------------------------> > Please bookmark these pages:> > /links/ > (this is the Links page where I save the answers to FAQs and Answers, Recipes, and LOTS of other helpful information - this page is always being added to)> > /links/IMPORTANT__Membership__001327149393/> PLEASE DON'T UNSUBSCRIBE IF YOU ARE GETTING TOO MUCH MAIL! (if you unsubscribe, you will lose access to the Links page - an Encyclopedia of Collected Vitamix Wisdom! Go to this link to learn how to stop mail from coming, but STILL be a member of the group so you can STILL visit the Links page and read messages online!

Guest guest

I had a feeling that was why, sorry to hear it - hope the updating goes

smoothly. Thanks for all you do!

>

> > Hello Everyone,

> >

> > I had to change my domain name. Although it is hokey - I wanted something

> > (www.BestBlenderLady.com was available, but not short :-)

> >

> > I would be VERY GRATEFUL if all of you could do me a BIG FAVOR. I know that

my old domain name has been linked to from MANY forums, blogs, articles, and

> >

> > Please change your bookmarks to www.BlenderLady.com

> >

> > For a while, any time that someone types in www.VitamixLady.com they will be

> >

> > Blessings,

> > Lea Ann Savage

> > Satellite Beach, FL

> > (321) 773-7088 (home)

> > (321-961-9219 (cell)

> > www.BlenderLady.com

> > (AKA the Vitamix Lady :-)

> > <:)))><

> >

> >

> >

> > ------------------------------------

> >

> > Please bookmark these pages:

> >

> > /links/

> > (this is the Links page where I save the answers to FAQs and Answers,

Recipes, and LOTS of other helpful information - this page is always being added

to)

> >

> >

> > PLEASE DON'T UNSUBSCRIBE IF YOU ARE GETTING TOO MUCH MAIL! (if you

Collected Vitamix Wisdom! Go to this link to learn how to stop mail from coming,

but STILL be a member of the group so you can STILL visit the Links page and

read messages online!

Guest guest

I am sorry they feel that way Lea Ann because as far as I know, you

are the only affiliate easily found who can and will help with

anything VM related.

Velda

On 4/11/2012 3:34 PM, Lea Ann Savage wrote:

Vitamix requested that I stop using the domain name - the word

Vitamix is a registered trademark, and they don't allow affiliates

to use Vitamix in their domain name.  I am not an affiliate, and

they've known about it for 3 and a half years, and at least my

boss and his boss were ok with it (because I wasn't selling

anything on the website), but I assume that an affiliate

complained, and they really can't have a rule saying no Vitamix in

domain names, and then let me break that rule - I suppose… :-)

About 40% of my website traffic is from links, so unless I

am successful in spreading the word about the need to change

bookmarks, a lot of people will not be able to find me - one

day…

Blessings,

Lea Ann Savage

Satellite Beach, FL

(321) 773-7088 (home)

(321-961-9219 (cell)

www.BlenderLady.com

(AKA the Vitamix Lady :-)

<:)))><

On Apr 11, 2012, at 6:11 PM, Marsha wrote:

LeaAnn, I

didn’t see WHY you have to change….Marsha

[mailto: ] On

Behalf Of Lea Ann Savage

Sent: Wednesday, April 11, 2012 5:59 PM

Subject: Re:

Please Change Your Bookmarks! (To My New

Domain Name :-)

Thank you Dennis - getting people to change

their bookmarks is going to be a monumental

task.  I appreciate the condolences! 

Blessings,

Lea Ann Savage

Satellite Beach, FL

(321) 773-7088 (home)

(321-961-9219 (cell)

www.BlenderLady.com

On Apr 11, 2012, at

3:52 PM, Dennis wrote:

Lea

Ann:

I

am so sorry you had to change

your website :((

Dennis

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Lea Ann Savage <lsavage@...>

Sent: Wednesday,

April 11, 2012 10:19 AM

Subject: Re:

Please

Change Your Bookmarks! (To

My New Domain Name :-)

That

is because FOR A WHILE

all links to www.VitamixLady.com

will automatically

re-direct to www.BlenderLady.com

If

you don't start fresh

by typing in www.BlenderLady.com

(in the URL - web

address field) then

going to my book, and

saving the NEW link,

one day, you will go

to that link and it

will not work. 

Right

now I have www.VitamixLady.com

set to re-direct over

to www.BlenderLady.com

I will not be allowed

to keep the www.VitamixLady.com

URL as a re-direct

forever.

Thanks

for checking!

Blessings,

Lea Ann Savage

Satellite Beach,

FL

(321) 773-7088

(home)

(321-961-9219

(cell)

www.BlenderLady.com

(AKA the Vitamix

Lady :-)

The first thing I

did was to

check my

Amazon link

that goes thru

your link.

It's fine,

shows up as blenderlady.com

but amazon

knows who you

are.

Sent from my

iPadHD

On Apr 11,

2012, at 10:00

AM, "agapemom"

<lsavage@...>

wrote:

> Hello

Everyone,

>

> I had to

change my

domain name.

Although it is

hokey - I

wanted

something

short and

simple so now

it is www.BlenderLady.com

> (www.BestBlenderLady.com

was available,

but not short

:-)

>

> I would

be VERY

GRATEFUL if

all of you

could do me a

BIG FAVOR. I

know that my

old domain

name has been

linked to from

MANY forums,

blogs,

articles, and

websites. I

would NEVER be

able to find

all of these

"links" by

myself, but

there are over

2,000 of you

on this list,

and IF you

wouldn't mind

sending me the

web address

(URL) to any

site that you

run across

that is

linking to www.VitamixLady.com

I could notify

the web master

and ask them

to change the

>

> Please

change your

bookmarks to www.BlenderLady.com

>

> For a

while, any

time that

someone types

in www.VitamixLady.com

they will be

redirected to

my www.BlenderLady.com

website, but

eventually, www.VitamixLady.com

will stop

sending anyone

to my new

website.

>

>

Blessings,

> Lea Ann

Savage

> Satellite

Beach, FL

> (321)

773-7088

(home)

>

(321-961-9219

(cell)

> www.BlenderLady.com

> (AKA the

Vitamix Lady

:-)

>

>

>

>

>

------------------------------------

>

> Please

bookmark these

pages:

>

> /links/

> (this is

the Links page

where I save

the answers to

FAQs and

Answers,

Recipes, and

LOTS of other

helpful

information -

this page is

always being

added to)

>

> PLEASE

DON'T

UNSUBSCRIBE IF

YOU ARE

GETTING TOO

MUCH MAIL! (if

you

unsubscribe,

you will lose

access to the

Links page -

an

Encyclopedia

of Collected

Vitamix

Wisdom! Go to

this link to

learn how to

stop mail from

coming, but

STILL be a

member of the

group so you

can STILL

visit the

Links page and

read messages

online!

Groups Links

>

>

>

Guest guest

Oh bless you. I am so sorry. You certainly do much for people including me.

Vicki

Re: Please Change Your Bookmarks! (To My New Domain Name :-)

I had a feeling that was why, sorry to hear it - hope the updating goes smoothly. Thanks for all you do!> > > Hello Everyone,> > > > I had to change my domain name. Although it is hokey - I wanted something short and simple so now it is www.BlenderLady.com> > (www.BestBlenderLady.com was available, but not short :-)> > > > I would be VERY GRATEFUL if all of you could do me a BIG FAVOR. I know that my old domain name has been linked to from MANY forums, blogs, articles, and websites. I would NEVER be able to find all of these "links" by myself, but there are over 2,000 of you on this list, and IF you wouldn't mind sending me the web address (URL) to any site that you run across that is linking to www.VitamixLady.com I could notify the web master and ask them to change the link over to www.BlenderLady.com> > > > Please change your bookmarks to www.BlenderLady.com> > > > For a while, any time that someone types in www.VitamixLady.com they will be redirected to my www.BlenderLady.com website, but eventually, www.VitamixLady.com will stop sending anyone to my new website. > > > > Blessings,> > Lea Ann Savage> > Satellite Beach, FL> > (321) 773-7088 (home)> > (321-961-9219 (cell)> > www.BlenderLady.com> > (AKA the Vitamix Lady :-)> > <:)))><> > > > > > > > ------------------------------------> > > > Please bookmark these pages:> > > > /links/ > > (this is the Links page where I save the answers to FAQs and Answers, Recipes, and LOTS of other helpful information - this page is always being added to)> > > > /links/IMPORTANT__Membership__001327149393/> > PLEASE DON'T UNSUBSCRIBE IF YOU ARE GETTING TOO MUCH MAIL! (if you unsubscribe, you will lose access to the Links page - an Encyclopedia of Collected Vitamix Wisdom! Go to this link to learn how to stop mail from coming, but STILL be a member of the group so you can STILL visit the Links page and read messages online!

Guest guest

Lee Ann,

I'll post a link on Pinterest to your website saying to be aware of the new name

change. That's where I heard about you, so worst case scenerio we get new

followers for you. :)

-le Liptak

> >

> > > Hello Everyone,

> > >

> > > I had to change my domain name. Although it is hokey - I wanted

something short and simple so now it is www.BlenderLady.com

> > > (www.BestBlenderLady.com was available, but not short :-)

> > >

> > > I would be VERY GRATEFUL if all of you could do me a BIG FAVOR. I know

that my old domain name has been linked to from MANY forums, blogs, articles,

and websites. I would NEVER be able to find all of these " links " by myself, but

> > >

> > > Please change your bookmarks to www.BlenderLady.com

> > >

> > > For a while, any time that someone types in www.VitamixLady.com they

will be redirected to my www.BlenderLady.com website, but eventually,

> > >

> > > Blessings,

> > > Lea Ann Savage

> > > Satellite Beach, FL

> > > (321) 773-7088 (home)

> > > (321-961-9219 (cell)

> > > www.BlenderLady.com

> > > (AKA the Vitamix Lady :-)

> > > <:)))><

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > ------------------------------------

> > >

> > > Please bookmark these pages:

> > >

> > > /links/

> > > (this is the Links page where I save the answers to FAQs and Answers,

Recipes, and LOTS of other helpful information - this page is always being added

to)

> > >

> > >

> > > PLEASE DON'T UNSUBSCRIBE IF YOU ARE GETTING TOO MUCH MAIL! (if you

Collected Vitamix Wisdom! Go to this link to learn how to stop mail from coming,

but STILL be a member of the group so you can STILL visit the Links page and

read messages online!

Guest guest

THANK YOU!Vitamix is being very generous with allowing me time to HOPEFULLY catch people who have the old domain bookmarked. Between their generosity, and people like you le :-) and the many helpful people on this list - we will get the word spread and the bookmarks changed :-)THANKS again!

On Apr 13, 2012, at 10:45 AM, poocharoo042605 wrote:

Lee Ann,

I'll post a link on Pinterest to your website saying to be aware of the new name change. That's where I heard about you, so worst case scenerio we get new followers for you. :)

-le Liptak

> >

> > > Hello Everyone,

> > >

> > > I had to change my domain name. Although it is hokey - I wanted something short and simple so now it is www.BlenderLady.com

> > > (www.BestBlenderLady.com was available, but not short :-)

> > >

> > > I would be VERY GRATEFUL if all of you could do me a BIG FAVOR. I know that my old domain name has been linked to from MANY forums, blogs, articles, and websites. I would NEVER be able to find all of these "links" by myself, but there are over 2,000 of you on this list, and IF you wouldn't mind sending me the web address (URL) to any site that you run across that is linking to www.VitamixLady.com I could notify the web master and ask them to change the link over to www.BlenderLady.com

> > >

> > > Please change your bookmarks to www.BlenderLady.com

> > >

> > > For a while, any time that someone types in www.VitamixLady.com they will be redirected to my www.BlenderLady.com website, but eventually, www.VitamixLady.com will stop sending anyone to my new website.

> > >

> > > Blessings,

> > > Lea Ann Savage

> > > Satellite Beach, FL

> > > (321) 773-7088 (home)

> > > (321-961-9219 (cell)

> > > www.BlenderLady.com

> > > (AKA the Vitamix Lady :-)

> > > <:)))><

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > ------------------------------------

> > >

> > > Please bookmark these pages:

> > >

> > > /links/

> > > (this is the Links page where I save the answers to FAQs and Answers, Recipes, and LOTS of other helpful information - this page is always being added to)

> > >

> > > /links/IMPORTANT__Membership__001327149393/

> > > PLEASE DON'T UNSUBSCRIBE IF YOU ARE GETTING TOO MUCH MAIL! (if you unsubscribe, you will lose access to the Links page - an Encyclopedia of Collected Vitamix Wisdom! Go to this link to learn how to stop mail from coming, but STILL be a member of the group so you can STILL visit the Links page and read messages online!

Guest guest

Lea Ann,

When I go to the VitamixEnthusiast's group page located at:

/ I note that on the

right side, in the box labeled " Group Email Addresses, " the first thing listed

is "

Guest guest

THANK YOU Jane! Such an obvious place (the Vitamix Enthusiast Home Page) and I FORGOT to change that one!!! I've changed my links in a lot of places (FB, YouTube, etc.), but look at the one I forgot to change - my Group!!! (wonder how many other places I've posted that link that now I can't remember…)THANKS again!I hated choosing "BlenderLady.com" but did it for exactly the reasons you stated - simple, and something people can remember easily. "BestBlenderLady.com was also available, but less is always better where domain names are concerned.Vitamix has allowed me to keep the words "Vitamix Lady" at the top of my PAGES - it is just in the Domain Name they want it off - but I've been thinking along the lines you are suggesting, that I should change my entire online "persona" or "identity" to Blender Lady (UGH!!! and DOUBLE Ugh!!!) in order to reinforce the remembering of the domain name. I have not come to a firm decision about that.One of the reasons is that I've ALWAYS said that Vitamix is NOT JUST a Blender!!!(Have I said UGH yet? ;-) I had a very successful Home Party last night, and it was the first time that I've had to speak my new domain name. It felt like "cheating" ;-)But, it's all going to be ok in the end. I want to say again, Vitamix is being as FAIR to me as they could possibly be, considering they've made the corporate decision to not allow people to use the Vitamix trademark in domain names.

On Apr 14, 2012, at 1:00 AM, janeaustinedwards wrote:

Lea Ann,

When I go to the VitamixEnthusiast's group page located at: / I note that on the right side, in the box labeled "Group Email Addresses," the first thing listed is "

Guest guest

When I first decided that I would like to buy either a blendtec or vitamix, I searched for a group on to help with boosting my enthusiasm and decision. What drew me to this group was the word "vitamix" in the name.I think vitamix is shooting themselves in their own feet with this childish decision. It's not like you are manufacturinga different blender and still calling it a vitamix. You do more for them than even their own advertising. Using that word actually helps them with increased sales as I thought I would only buy a blendtec but being on this group, I changed my mind to a vitamix(still waiting for the Pro 750).I probably would not have joined this list if it was called BlenderLady leading to a lost sale for vitamix.Dennis From: lsavage@...Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2012 08:01:49 -0400Subject: Re: Re: Please Change Your Bookmarks! (To My New Domain Name :-)

THANK YOU Jane! Such an obvious place (the Vitamix Enthusiast Home Page) and I FORGOT to change that one!!! I've changed my links in a lot of places (FB, YouTube, etc.), but look at the one I forgot to change - my Group!!! (wonder how many other places I've posted that link that now I can't remember…)THANKS again!I hated choosing "BlenderLady.com" but did it for exactly the reasons you stated - simple, and something people can remember easily. "BestBlenderLady.com was also available, but less is always better where domain names are concerned.Vitamix has allowed me to keep the words "Vitamix Lady" at the top of my PAGES - it is just in the Domain Name they want it off - but I've been thinking along the lines you are suggesting, that I should change my entire online "persona" or "identity" to Blender Lady (UGH!!! and DOUBLE Ugh!!!) in order to reinforce the remembering of the domain name. I have not come to a firm decision about that.One of the reasons is that I've ALWAYS said that Vitamix is NOT JUST a Blender!!!(Have I said UGH yet? ;-) I had a very successful Home Party last night, and it was the first time that I've had to speak my new domain name. It felt like "cheating" ;-)But, it's all going to be ok in the end. I want to say again, Vitamix is being as FAIR to me as they could possibly be, considering they've made the corporate decision to not allow people to use the Vitamix trademark in domain names.

Lea Ann,

When I go to the VitamixEnthusiast's group page located at: / I note that on the right side, in the box labeled "Group Email Addresses," the first thing listed is "

Guest guest

Thank you Dennis for this helpful information. Luckily, I can still keep "Vitamix" in the name of the Group. So when someone comes to and searches for support groups that are focused on the Vitamix, they will still find the Vitamix Enthusiasts Group. They are only asking me to relinquish domain names that have the word Vitamix in them. This will include www..com as well.But they won't try to control extension names such as: /OR the extension name of this page:http://blenderlady.com/vitamix-lady/Thanks again for your encouraging words. I think they know that I'm an asset to the company. Trust me when I say they are being MORE than generous in how they are handling this situation.IF they are going to have a policy that no one can use the word Vitamix in their domain name (protecting their trademark) then they really can't make an exception where I am concerned. I might not agree with the Corporate decision to ban the use of the word Vitamix in domain names, but I can certainly see the rationale (imagine all of the terrible websites that COULD be created, and imagine how many people aren't Internet savvy enough to be able to tell the Corporate Website from someone who appears to be the corporate site (or represents themselves as "endorsed" by Vitamix Corporate).I am not happy to have to make the transition, but trust me that I'm pretty sure that Vitamix knows that I am an ambassador for them, and that is why they are doing everything possible (behind the scenes - things you don't see) to make this transition as seamless and as pain-free as they possibly can. Any corporation can make decisions that some people won't like, but overall, Vitamix is a truly amazing company, and I wouldn't want to work for any other!

On Apr 14, 2012, at 8:48 AM, <dgulenchin@...> <dgulenchin@...> wrote:

When I first decided that I would like to buy either a blendtec or vitamix, I searched for a group on to help with boosting my enthusiasm and decision. What drew me to this group was the word "vitamix" in the name.I think vitamix is shooting themselves in their own feet with this childish decision. It's not like you are manufacturinga different blender and still calling it a vitamix. You do more for them than even their own advertising. Using that word actually helps them with increased sales as I thought I would only buy a blendtec but being on this group, I changed my mind to a vitamix(still waiting for the Pro 750).I probably would not have joined this list if it was called BlenderLady leading to a lost sale for vitamix.Dennis From: lsavage@...Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2012 08:01:49 -0400Subject: Re: Re: Please Change Your Bookmarks! (To My New Domain Name :-)

Lea Ann,

Guest guest

I'm sorry that you are having to change your domain name, but it's nice to know that VitaMix is treating you fairly. I am a part of a Crockpot (now Slow Cooker) group too. Sunbeam recently made the ladies that run the group change their name as well, but Sunbeam wasn't nice about it at all. The ladies never said anything bad about the company, but there were a lot of redundant legal disclaimers posted, and the change was very abrupt.On Apr 14, 2012, at 8:13 AM, "Lea Ann Savage" <lsavage@...> wrote: Thank you Dennis for this helpful information. Luckily, I can still keep "Vitamix" in the name of the Group. So when someone comes to and searches for support groups that are focused on the Vitamix, they will still find the Vitamix Enthusiasts Group. They are only asking me to relinquish domain names that have the word Vitamix in them. This will include www..com as well.But they won't try to control extension names such as: /OR the extension name of this page:http://blenderlady.com/vitamix-lady/Thanks again for your encouraging words. I think they know that I'm an asset to the company. Trust me when I say they are being MORE than generous in how they are handling this situation.IF they are going to have a policy that no one can use the word Vitamix in their domain name (protecting their trademark) then they really can't make an exception where I am concerned. I might not agree with the Corporate decision to ban the use of the word Vitamix in domain names, but I can certainly see the rationale (imagine all of the terrible websites that COULD be created, and imagine how many people aren't Internet savvy enough to be able to tell the Corporate Website from someone who appears to be the corporate site (or represents themselves as "endorsed" by Vitamix Corporate).I am not happy to have to make the transition, but trust me that I'm pretty sure that Vitamix knows that I am an ambassador for them, and that is why they are doing everything possible (behind the scenes - things you don't see) to make this transition as seamless and as pain-free as they possibly can. Any corporation can make decisions that some people won't like, but overall, Vitamix is a truly amazing company, and I wouldn't want to work for any other!Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)www.BlenderLady.com(AKA the Vitamix Lady :-)<:)))><

Guest guest

Oh I'm glad they are allowing for extension names, and I'm assuming that means

you can still tag things like photos and such using both the old and new names

that would allow you to remain searchable under both the old/new name. That is

good news. I'll post the new link over at a foodie site where I found you via

Marsha so she doesn't have to.

>

>

>

>

> Lea Ann,

>

> When I go to the VitamixEnthusiast's group page located at:

/ I note that on the

right side, in the box labeled " Group Email Addresses, " the first thing listed

is "

Guest guest

You're very welcome, Lea Ann. If my own experience is any indicator, you'll be

discovering places you've missed updating for quite some time. :D

I understand your distaste for using BlenderLady.com as Vitamix is certainly far

from being a mere blender. In fact, I always feel personally insulted whenever

I see or hear anyone refer to a Vitamix as a blender. On the front of my 5000

it says, " Vita-Mix Total Nutrition Center, " and that's exactly what it is. For

the sake of convenience, I will call it a Vitamix machine, but never do I call

it the " B " word. ;) That being said, we work with what we've got, and

BlenderLady.com is short and will be easy to remember.

I agree that Vitamix is being very fair by permitting you to keep " Vitamix Lady "

at the top of your web pages. Most companies would probably have insisted that

you change that as well. As Vitamix requested that you change the URL, I would

presume that someone complained to them; so,look on the bright side... that must

mean that your profile is getting higher and you're being noticed.

Jane

>

>

>

> Lea Ann,

>

> When I go to the VitamixEnthusiast's group page located at:

/ I note that on the

is "

Guest guest

I have to agree on VM shooting themselves in the foot, yet I

understand a business decision. For me the VitaMix IS THE ONLY

Blender I will own.

Velda

On 4/14/2012 5:48 AM, dgulenchin@... wrote:

When I first decided that I would like to buy either a blendtec

or vitamix, I searched for a group on to help

with boosting my enthusiasm and  decision. What drew me to this

group was the word "vitamix" in the name.

I think vitamix is shooting themselves in their own feet with

this childish decision. It's not like you are manufacturing

a different blender and still calling it a vitamix. You do more

for them than even their own advertising. Using that word

actually helps them with increased sales as I thought I would

only buy a blendtec but being on this group, I changed

my mind to a vitamix(still waiting for the Pro 750).

I probably would not have joined this list if it was called

BlenderLady leading to a lost sale for vitamix.

Dennis

Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2012 08:01:49 -0400

Subject: Re: Re: Please Change Your

Bookmarks! (To My New Domain Name :-)

THANK YOU Jane!  Such an obvious place (the Vitamix Enthusiast

Home Page) and I FORGOT to change that one!!!  I've changed my

links in a lot of places (FB, YouTube, etc.), but look at the

one I forgot to change - my Group!!!  (wonder how many

other places I've posted that link that now I can't remember…)

THANKS again!

I hated choosing "BlenderLady.com"

but did it for exactly the reasons you stated - simple, and

something people can remember easily.  "BestBlenderLady.com was also

available, but less is always better where domain names are

concerned.

Vitamix has allowed me to keep the words "Vitamix Lady"

at the top of my PAGES - it is just in the Domain Name

they want it off - but I've been thinking along the lines

you are suggesting, that I should change my entire online

"persona" or "identity" to Blender Lady (UGH!!! and DOUBLE

Ugh!!!) in order to reinforce the remembering of the domain

name.  I have not come to a firm decision about that.

One of the reasons is that I've ALWAYS said that Vitamix

is NOT JUST a Blender!!!

(Have I said UGH yet?  ;-)   

I had a very successful Home Party last night, and it was

the first time that I've had to speak my new domain name.

It felt like "cheating" ;-)

But, it's all going to be ok in the end.  

I want to say again, Vitamix is being as FAIR to me as

they could possibly be, considering they've made the

corporate decision to not allow people to use the Vitamix

trademark in domain names.

Blessings,

Lea Ann Savage

Satellite Beach, FL

(321) 773-7088 (home)

(321-961-9219 (cell)

www.BlenderLady.com

Lea Ann,

When I go to the VitamixEnthusiast's group page

located at: /

I note that on the right side, in the box labeled

"Group Email Addresses," the first thing listed is

"

Guest guest

I just changed my bookmark.  I noticed that the title bar still says " Vitamix Lady " .  I thought I would point that out in case it matters.

RenaIf God brings you to it, He will bring you through it.Happy moments, praise God.

Difficult moments, seek God. Quiet moments, worship God. Painful moments, trust God. Every moment, thank God.

On Wed, Apr 11, 2012 at 8:00 AM, agapemom <lsavage@...> wrote:

Hello Everyone,

I had to change my domain name. Although it is hokey - I wanted something short and simple so now it is www.BlenderLady.com

(www.BestBlenderLady.com was available, but not short :-)

I would be VERY GRATEFUL if all of you could do me a BIG FAVOR. I know that my old domain name has been linked to from MANY forums, blogs, articles, and websites. I would NEVER be able to find all of these " links " by myself, but there are over 2,000 of you on this list, and IF you wouldn't mind sending me the web address (URL) to any site that you run across that is linking to www.VitamixLady.com I could notify the web master and ask them to change the link over to www.BlenderLady.com

Please change your bookmarks to www.BlenderLady.com

For a while, any time that someone types in www.VitamixLady.com they will be redirected to my www.BlenderLady.com website, but eventually, www.VitamixLady.com will stop sending anyone to my new website.

Blessings,

Lea Ann Savage

Satellite Beach, FL

(321) 773-7088 (home)

(321-961-9219 (cell)

www.BlenderLady.com

Guest guest

THANK YOU Rena!I asked Vitamix to allow me to keep that title - they agreed (see what I mean, they are being as cooperative and generous as possible!) It is ONLY the domain name they asked me to change.I am toying with (ok agonizing) about switching my entire online "persona" over to "Blender Lady" just to reduce or eliminate confusion. I just haven't made that final decision yet…

On Apr 14, 2012, at 11:09 PM, Rena Glubay wrote:

I just changed my bookmark. I noticed that the title bar still says "Vitamix Lady". I thought I would point that out in case it matters.

RenaIf God brings you to it, He will bring you through it.Happy moments, praise God.

Difficult moments, seek God. Quiet moments, worship God. Painful moments, trust God. Every moment, thank God.

On Wed, Apr 11, 2012 at 8:00 AM, agapemom <lsavage@...> wrote:

Hello Everyone,

I had to change my domain name. Although it is hokey - I wanted something short and simple so now it is www.BlenderLady.com

(www.BestBlenderLady.com was available, but not short :-)

I would be VERY GRATEFUL if all of you could do me a BIG FAVOR. I know that my old domain name has been linked to from MANY forums, blogs, articles, and websites. I would NEVER be able to find all of these "links" by myself, but there are over 2,000 of you on this list, and IF you wouldn't mind sending me the web address (URL) to any site that you run across that is linking to www.VitamixLady.com I could notify the web master and ask them to change the link over to www.BlenderLady.com

Please change your bookmarks to www.BlenderLady.com

For a while, any time that someone types in www.VitamixLady.com they will be redirected to my www.BlenderLady.com website, but eventually, www.VitamixLady.com will stop sending anyone to my new website.

Blessings,

Lea Ann Savage

Satellite Beach, FL

(321) 773-7088 (home)

(321-961-9219 (cell)

www.BlenderLady.com

Guest guest

Thank you, Lea Ann. Consider it changed.

I have been reading all of our community's comments and your own for some time.

One question doesn't seems to be answered: Slowing down blending of Vitamix to

pop the bubbles doesn't work. I am adding Whey Cool protein powder to my

smoothies. Any other suggestions?

>

> Hello Everyone,

>

> I had to change my domain name. Although it is hokey - I wanted something

>

> I would be VERY GRATEFUL if all of you could do me a BIG FAVOR. I know that my

old domain name has been linked to from MANY forums, blogs, articles, and

>

>

> For a while, any time that someone types in www.VitamixLady.com they will be

>

> Blessings,

> Lea Ann Savage

> Satellite Beach, FL

> (321) 773-7088 (home)

> (321-961-9219 (cell)

> www.BlenderLady.com

>

Guest guest

Bubbles in Vitamix food - after blending on HI, turn down the Vitamix to 1 and

up to 3 or 4 for a minute and that will get all the bubbles out. One does not

always do it for me, but 3 or 4 does.

Janet

Guest guest

Thanks, Janet. I think it is the Whey Cool product, which is high quality. I

might try the Opticleanse or the Healthy Veg that Lea Ann suggested.

>

> Bubbles in Vitamix food - after blending on HI, turn down the Vitamix to 1 and

up to 3 or 4 for a minute and that will get all the bubbles out. One does not

always do it for me, but 3 or 4 does.

> Janet

>