RemedySpot.com

OFF TOPIC - The Best Way to overcome Sugar Addiction (and carbs) - Healthy Fats!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Read all of the way down to the bottom of the post for the comment about how these healthy fats help you overcome sugar (and carb) addiction.http://www.thehealthyhomeeconomist.com/five-fats-you-must-have-in-your-kitchen/I have NEVER had such an immediate and hugely positive response to a dietary change as when I let go of my fears of saturated fats (and fats in general) and switched away from a high carb (even though the carbs were mostly fruits and starchy veggies) / low fat diet to a lower-in-carbs / higher-in-fat diet.PLEASE DON'T REPLY TO THIS POST ON THE VITAMIX ENTHUSIASTS LIST: This is an Announcement Only post on Vitamix Enthusiasts - all follow up replies should be sent to OffTopic (OFF TOPIC VITAMIX ENTHUSIASTS List). There is no membership approval process on the Off Topic list. If you would like to reply or follow the replies, you can join it instantly here: OffTopic/

Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)))><'>www.VitamixLady.comwww..com<:)))><