RemedySpot.com

Re: Another Free Kindle smoothie book

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Be careful..

I ordered it and am a PRIMER subscriber but they charged me for it anyway even

though it lists it as free to Primer subscribers..... I am waiting for Amazon to

deal with the issue for me..

>

>

> This one looks good to:

>

>

http://www.amazon.com/Easy-Beverage-Recipes-Vegetables-ebook/dp/B006WAJGY8%3FSub\

scriptionId%3D1GVBN9WWNVXC5DBPE502%26tag%3Dkiq-free-20%26linkCode%3Dxm2%26camp%3\

D2025%26creative%3D165953%26creativeASIN%3DB006WAJGY8

>

>

> N.

>

Guest guest

I'm sure Amazon will make it right.On Thu, Mar 29, 2012 at 1:32 PM, Bridge <kristen.k.bridge@...> wrote:

I just got my invoice for it and it come through at $0.00?

On Thu, Mar 29, 2012 at 1:31 PM, crenita2 <crenita@...> wrote:

I ordered it and am a PRIMER subscriber but they charged me for it anyway even though it lists it as free to Primer subscribers..... I am waiting for Amazon to deal with the issue for me..

Guest guest

I just got my invoice for it and it come through at $0.00?On Thu, Mar 29, 2012 at 1:31 PM, crenita2 <crenita@...> wrote:

I ordered it and am a PRIMER subscriber but they charged me for it anyway even though it lists it as free to Primer subscribers..... I am waiting for Amazon to deal with the issue for me..

Guest guest

weird I got mine for free & im not a prime subscriber Patti From: crenita2 <crenita@...> Sent: Thursday, March 29, 2012 12:31 PM Subject: Re: Another Free Kindle smoothie book

Be careful..

>

>

> This one looks good to:

>

> http://www.amazon.com/Easy-Beverage-Recipes-Vegetables-ebook/dp/B006WAJGY8%3FSubscriptionId%3D1GVBN9WWNVXC5DBPE502%26tag%3Dkiq-free-20%26linkCode%3Dxm2%26camp%3D2025%26creative%3D165953%26creativeASIN%3DB006WAJGY8

>

>

> N.

>

Guest guest

There is something wrong on the site.. I just talked with Amazon and they

credited my account.. but be sure and CHECK if you get it that they aren't

accidentally charging you

Thanks for the recommendation for the smoothie book... :-) !!

> >

> >

> > This one looks good to:

> >

> >

http://www.amazon.com/Easy-Beverage-Recipes-Vegetables-ebook/dp/B006WAJGY8%3FSub\

scriptionId%3D1GVBN9WWNVXC5DBPE502%26tag%3Dkiq-free-20%26linkCode%3Dxm2%26camp%3\

D2025%26creative%3D165953%26creativeASIN%3DB006WAJGY8

> >

> >

> > N.

> >

>

Guest guest

This is the deal with prime members that got charged because I called them on another one of these things – if you use the kindle lending library and have gotten a book that month you will be charged. It is part of their lending library and then it would count as your one book. For my $$ I want to use the lending library for a really good book not one that is a “freeby”, so just do the ones that are freeby ones, not for prime Bonnie The Busy Person's Wellness ExpertRadiant Health For Life In Less Than 10 Minutes A Daywww.bonniesherbals.comGet instant access to my FREE report:5 STEPS TO Boost Your ENERGY, Reduce Your Stress and Heal Your Bodyand at the same time you will be subscribed to my newsletter. – I promise to never share your information with anyone else.Coming soon: we are rebranding, our new name will be www.RadiantHealthforLife.com.com From: [mailto: ] On Behalf Of crenita2Sent: Thursday, March 29, 2012 1:31 PM Subject: Re: Another Free Kindle smoothie book Be careful.. I ordered it and am a PRIMER subscriber but they charged me for it anyway even though it lists it as free to Primer subscribers..... I am waiting for Amazon to deal with the issue for me..>> > This one looks good to:> > http://www.amazon.com/Easy-Beverage-Recipes-Vegetables-ebook/dp/B006WAJGY8%3FSubscriptionId%3D1GVBN9WWNVXC5DBPE502%26tag%3Dkiq-free-20%26linkCode%3Dxm2%26camp%3D2025%26creative%3D165953%26creativeASIN%3DB006WAJGY8> > > N.>

Guest guest

Also with the Lending Library with Prime membership you can only borrow the free books for one month on an actual Kindle device. You can't borrow them on a Kindle app on a computer or iPad or iPhone. That is why I bought a Kindle Touch, so I could take advantage of the monthly borrowing because I was already a Prime Member and it is a big advantage of Prime membership.TerriOn Mar 29, 2012, at 2:38 PM, Bonnie wrote:

This is the deal with prime members that got charged because I called them on another one of these things – if you use the kindle lending library and have gotten a book that month you will be charged. It is part of their lending library and then it would count as your one book. For my $$ I want to use the lending library for a really good book not one that is a “freeby”, so just do the ones that are freeby ones, not for prime Bonnie The Busy Person's Wellness ExpertRadiant Health For Life In Less Than 10 Minutes A

Daywww.bonniesherbals.com<image001.png><image002.png><image003.png>Get instant access to my FREE report:5 STEPS TO Boost Your ENERGY, Reduce Your Stress and Heal Your Bodyand at the same time you will be subscribed to my newsletter. – I promise to never share your information with anyone else.Coming soon: we are rebranding, our new name will be www.RadiantHealthforLife.com.com From: [mailto: ] On Behalf Of crenita2Sent: Thursday, March 29, 2012 1:31 PM Subject: Re: Another Free Kindle smoothie book Be careful.. I ordered it and am a PRIMER subscriber but they charged me for it anyway even though it lists it as free to Primer subscribers..... I am waiting for Amazon to deal with the issue for me..>>

> This one looks good to:> > http://www.amazon.com/Easy-Beverage-Recipes-Vegetables-ebook/dp/B006WAJGY8%3FSubscriptionId%3D1GVBN9WWNVXC5DBPE502%26tag%3Dkiq-free-20%26linkCode%3Dxm2%26camp%3D2025%26creative%3D165953%26creativeASIN%3DB006WAJGY8> > > N.>

Guest guest

well I am happy.. Amazon not only refunded my money, gave me the free book and

then just to be NICE .they sent me a $5.00 credit to buy another BOOK... so nice

to buy from Amazon.. they always make it RIGHT for me...

ps I checked and I haven't gotten a free book from then Kindle lendme libray in

months... so just a funny glitch in my program perhaps

> >

> >

> >

> >

> http://www.amazon.com/Easy-Beverage-Recipes-Vegetables-ebook/dp/B006WAJGY8%3

> FSubscriptionId%3D1GVBN9WWNVXC5DBPE502%26tag%3Dkiq-free-20%26linkCode%3Dxm2%

> 26camp%3D2025%26creative%3D165953%26creativeASIN%3DB006WAJGY8

> >

> >

> > N.

> >

>

Guest guest

I wish they made it easier to search for the books you can borrow. If you stumble across one while you are browsing you see it, but I don't think there is a really easy way to browse the lending library unless I am missing something.TerriOn Mar 29, 2012, at 3:19 PM, crenita2 wrote:

well I am happy.. Amazon not only refunded my money, gave me the free book and then just to be NICE .they sent me a $5.00 credit to buy another BOOK... so nice to buy from Amazon.. they always make it RIGHT for me...

ps I checked and I haven't gotten a free book from then Kindle lendme libray in months... so just a funny glitch in my program perhaps

> >

> >

> >

> >

> http://www.amazon.com/Easy-Beverage-Recipes-Vegetables-ebook/dp/B006WAJGY8%3

> FSubscriptionId%3D1GVBN9WWNVXC5DBPE502%26tag%3Dkiq-free-20%26linkCode%3Dxm2%

> 26camp%3D2025%26creative%3D165953%26creativeASIN%3DB006WAJGY8

> >

> >

> > N.

> >

>

Guest guest

Just do a search on:prime eligible kindle booksOr, try this link that I saw posted on another group:http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias=stripbooks & field-keywords= & x=14 & y=18 & tag=vglnk-c1533-20#/ref=sr_nr_p_85_0?rh=n:283155,p_n_feature_browse-bin:618073011,p_85:2470955011 & bbn=283155 & ie=UTF8 & qid=1320353276 & rnid=2470954011On Thu, Mar 29, 2012 at 12:21 PM, Terri Schurter <terrischurter@...> wrote: I wish they made it easier to search for the books you can borrow. If you stumble across one while you are browsing you see it, but I don't think there is a really easy way to browse the lending library unless I am missing something.

Guest guest

I look at this site for free Kindle books. It changes often so I go back frequently. Another caveat with the rental system from Amazon is that you have to return your rental before you can get a new rental. Tom http://www.amazon.com/Best-Sellers-Kindle-Store/zgbs/digital-text From: [mailto: ] On Behalf Of Randy HSent: Friday, March 30, 2012 12:06 PM Subject: Re: Another Free Kindle smoothie book Just do a search on:prime eligible kindle booksOr, try this link that I saw posted on another group:http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias=stripbooks & field-keywords= & x=14 & y=18 & tag=vglnk-c1533-20#/ref=sr_nr_p_85_0?rh=n:283155,p_n_feature_browse-bin:618073011,p_85:2470955011 & bbn=283155 & ie=UTF8 & qid=1320353276 & rnid=2470954011On Thu, Mar 29, 2012 at 12:21 PM, Terri Schurter <terrischurter@...> wrote:I wish they made it easier to search for the books you can borrow. If you stumble across one while you are browsing you see it, but I don't think there is a really easy way to browse the lending library unless I am missing something.