On 3/28/12 9:02 PM Navarro wrote:

>

> Sorry it's so late all, I hope some of you are still able to get it. It is

> free for kindle today. I don't have a kindle, but I have the free program for

> kindle on my computer and that's where I read it at. Here's the link. Maybe

> someone is still up and get it. Just make sure it still says free for the

> kindle price before you click it.

>

> http://www.amazon.com/Stress-Relief-Smoothie-Recipes-ebook/dp/B007O13NBG%3FSub

> scriptionId%3D1GVBN9WWNVXC5DBPE502%26tag%3Dkiq-free-20%26linkCode%3Dxm2%26camp

> %3D2025%26creative%3D165953%26creativeASIN%3DB007O13NBG

>

>

Guest guest

It's real. I am reading it right now. Some of them sound good.

N.

> > From: swrightson14@...> Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 21:04:45 -0600> Subject: Re: Free kindle smoothie recipes book> > Real or spam?> W> > > On 3/28/12 9:02 PM Navarro wrote:> > > > > Sorry it's so late all, I hope some of you are still able to get it. It is> > free for kindle today. I don't have a kindle, but I have the free program for> > kindle on my computer and that's where I read it at. Here's the link. Maybe> > someone is still up and get it. Just make sure it still says free for the> > kindle price before you click it.> > > > http://www.amazon.com/Stress-Relief-Smoothie-Recipes-ebook/dp/B007O13NBG%3FSub> > scriptionId%3D1GVBN9WWNVXC5DBPE502%26tag%3Dkiq-free-20%26linkCode%3Dxm2%26camp> > %3D2025%26creative%3D165953%26creativeASIN%3DB007O13NBG> > > > > > > > > ------------------------------------> > Please bookmark these pages:> > /links/ > (this is the Links page where I save the answers to FAQs and Answers, Recipes, and LOTS of other helpful information - this page is always being added to)> > /links/IMPORTANT__Membership__001327149393/> PLEASE DON'T UNSUBSCRIBE IF YOU ARE GETTING TOO MUCH MAIL! (if you unsubscribe, you will lose access to the Links page - an Encyclopedia of Collected Vitamix Wisdom! Go to this link to learn how to stop mail from coming, but STILL be a member of the group so you can STILL visit the Links page and read messages online!

Guest guest

It is real :-)

I just downloaded it to my kindle reader on my phone - small book but may have

some good recipes.

-Autumn

>

> >

> > Sorry it's so late all, I hope some of you are still able to get it. It is

> > free for kindle today. I don't have a kindle, but I have the free program

for

> > kindle on my computer and that's where I read it at. Here's the link.

Maybe

> > someone is still up and get it. Just make sure it still says free for the

> > kindle price before you click it.

> >

> >

http://www.amazon.com/Stress-Relief-Smoothie-Recipes-ebook/dp/B007O13NBG%3FSub

> >

scriptionId%3D1GVBN9WWNVXC5DBPE502%26tag%3Dkiq-free-20%26linkCode%3Dxm2%26camp

> > %3D2025%26creative%3D165953%26creativeASIN%3DB007O13NBG

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

I'm glad someone was able to get it. These things usually only last one day and since I am in Cali by the time I get home from work and then get to my email, most everyone is sleeping already.

N.

> > From: autumn_bagley@...> Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2012 03:16:50 +0000> Subject: Re: Free kindle smoothie recipes book> > It is real :-)> > I just downloaded it to my kindle reader on my phone - small book but may have some good recipes.> -Autumn>

Guest guest

Real, just downloaded it Bonnie The Busy Person's Wellness ExpertRadiant Health For Life In Less Than 10 Minutes A Daywww.bonniesherbals.comGet instant access to my FREE report:5 STEPS TO Boost Your ENERGY, Reduce Your Stress and Heal Your Bodyand at the same time you will be subscribed to my newsletter. – I promise to never share your information with anyone else.Coming soon: we are rebranding, our new name will be www.RadiantHealthforLife.com.com From: [mailto: ] On Behalf Of sonSent: Wednesday, March 28, 2012 11:05 PMVitamixSubject: Re: Free kindle smoothie recipes book Real or spam?WOn 3/28/12 9:02 PM Navarro wrote:> > Sorry it's so late all, I hope some of you are still able to get it. It is> free for kindle today. I don't have a kindle, but I have the free program for> kindle on my computer and that's where I read it at. Here's the link. Maybe> someone is still up and get it. Just make sure it still says free for the> kindle price before you click it.> > http://www.amazon.com/Stress-Relief-Smoothie-Recipes-ebook/dp/B007O13NBG%3FSub> scriptionId%3D1GVBN9WWNVXC5DBPE502%26tag%3Dkiq-free-20%26linkCode%3Dxm2%26camp> %3D2025%26creative%3D165953%26creativeASIN%3DB007O13NBG> >

Guest guest

REAL - picked it up when I saw it on Facebook -

check amazon.com for the title

Re: Free kindle smoothie recipes book

Real or spam?

W

>

>

> http://www.amazon.com/Stress-Relief-Smoothie-Recipes-ebook/dp/B007O13NBG%3FSub

> scriptionId%3D1GVBN9WWNVXC5DBPE502%26tag%3Dkiq-free-20%26linkCode%3Dxm2%26camp

>

>

Guest guest

Thanks, I grabbed it while still free.Ginny From: "eilisalana@..." <eilisalana@...> Sent: Wednesday, March 28, 2012 9:11 PM Subject: Re: Free kindle smoothie recipes book

REAL - picked it up when I saw it on Facebook -

check amazon.com for the title

Real or spam?

W

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

I just downloaded this to my phone Kindle app. Thanks for sharing!!!

>

>

free for kindle today. I don't have a kindle, but I have the free program for

kindle on my computer and that's where I read it at. Here's the link. Maybe

someone is still up and get it. Just make sure it still says free for the

kindle price before you click it.

>

>

http://www.amazon.com/Stress-Relief-Smoothie-Recipes-ebook/dp/B007O13NBG%3FSubsc\

riptionId%3D1GVBN9WWNVXC5DBPE502%26tag%3Dkiq-free-20%26linkCode%3Dxm2%26camp%3D2\

025%26creative%3D165953%26creativeASIN%3DB007O13NBG

>

>

>

Guest guest

I used to always miss out on the free book as well. Being in Alaska I am usually

several hours behind everyone else, and also on digest. So by the time I knew

about the book it was usually not free any more. Now I know how to go get them

myself.

There are free kindle books from Amazon daily. Many are cookbooks and smoothie

books. I have gotten lots of them there and all for free. You can sign up and

they will email you a list of and link to each days free books.

They do not send spam just the daily free books. I have been getting them since

Christmas. You also do not need a Kindle as there are Kindle reader apps for

your computer, your tablet, and many others, including many types of phones.

One warning: There are adult books there too. So be aware. Pictures are not

shown unless you click on book description or click on title to download book

(which takes you to Amazon)

Their website is:

http://us.kinlib.com

Vickey in Alaska

>

>

> I'm glad someone was able to get it. These things usually only last one day

and since I am in Cali by the time I get home from work and then get to my

email, most everyone is sleeping already.

>

> N.

>

>

>

> >

> > From: autumn_bagley@...

> > Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2012 03:16:50 +0000

> > Subject: Re: Free kindle smoothie recipes book

> >

> > It is real :-)

> >

> > I just downloaded it to my kindle reader on my phone - small book but may

have some good recipes.

> > -Autumn

> >

>

Guest guest

It's only free to Prime members.Rena

If God brings you to it, He will bring you through it.Happy moments, praise God. Difficult moments, seek God. Quiet moments, worship God. Painful moments, trust God. Every moment, thank God.

On Wed, Mar 28, 2012 at 9:02 PM, Navarro <navarrosarah@...> wrote:

Sorry it's so late all,  I hope some of you are still able to get it.  It is free for kindle today.  I don't have a kindle, but I have the free program for kindle on my computer and that's where I read it at.  Here's the link.  Maybe someone is still up and get it.  Just make sure it still says free for the kindle price before you click it. 

http://www.amazon.com/Stress-Relief-Smoothie-Recipes-ebook/dp/B007O13NBG%3FSubscriptionId%3D1GVBN9WWNVXC5DBPE502%26tag%3Dkiq-free-20%26linkCode%3Dxm2%26camp%3D2025%26creative%3D165953%26creativeASIN%3DB007O13NBG

Guest guest

How do you get on the mailing list to get notifications of the free books?  I went to the link you sent but didn't see anything there.  Did I over look it?

RenaIf God brings you to it, He will bring you through it.Happy moments, praise God.

Difficult moments, seek God. Quiet moments, worship God. Painful moments, trust God. Every moment, thank God.

On Thu, Mar 29, 2012 at 2:07 AM, kjtbeskimo <vickeym@...> wrote:

I used to always miss out on the free book as well. Being in Alaska I am usually several hours behind everyone else, and also on digest. So by the time I knew about the book it was usually not free any more. Now I know how to go get them myself.

There are free kindle books from Amazon daily. Many are cookbooks and smoothie books. I have gotten lots of them there and all for free. You can sign up and they will email you a list of and link to each days free books.

They do not send spam just the daily free books. I have been getting them since Christmas. You also do not need a Kindle as there are Kindle reader apps for your computer, your tablet, and many others, including many types of phones.

One warning: There are adult books there too. So be aware. Pictures are not shown unless you click on book description or click on title to download book (which takes you to Amazon)

Their website is:

http://us.kinlib.com

Vickey in Alaska

>

>

> I'm glad someone was able to get it. These things usually only last one day and since I am in Cali by the time I get home from work and then get to my email, most everyone is sleeping already.

>

> N.

>

>

>

> >

> > From: autumn_bagley@...

> > Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2012 03:16:50 +0000

> > Subject: Re: Free kindle smoothie recipes book

> >

> > It is real :-)

> >

> > I just downloaded it to my kindle reader on my phone - small book but may have some good recipes.

> > -Autumn

> >

>

Guest guest

HMM I got it free this morning & im not a prime memeber Patti From: Rena Glubay <jp17aday@...> Sent: Thursday, March 29, 2012 9:04 AM Subject: Re: Free kindle smoothie recipes book

If God brings you to it, He will bring you through it.Happy moments, praise God. Difficult moments, seek God. Quiet moments, worship God. Painful moments, trust God. Every moment, thank God.

Sorry it's so late all, I hope some of you are still able to get it. It is free for kindle today. I don't have a kindle, but I have the free program for kindle on my computer and that's where I read it at. Here's the link. Maybe someone is still up and get it. Just make sure it still says free for the kindle price before you click it.

http://www.amazon.com/Stress-Relief-Smoothie-Recipes-ebook/dp/B007O13NBG%3FSubscriptionId%3D1GVBN9WWNVXC5DBPE502%26tag%3Dkiq-free-20%26linkCode%3Dxm2%26camp%3D2025%26creative%3D165953%26creativeASIN%3DB007O13NBG

Guest guest

wow thanks!! :)On Thu, Mar 29, 2012 at 10:32 AM, Navarro <navarrosarah@...> wrote:

It is available at the amazon.com website.

N.

Subject: Re: Free kindle smoothie recipes book

where can you get the free program for kindle on your computer and I do not have a kindle

Lucy

Guest guest

I must have missed that window because it isn't free now :-(Rena

If God brings you to it, He will bring you through it.Happy moments, praise God. Difficult moments, seek God. Quiet moments, worship God. Painful moments, trust God. Every moment, thank God.

On Thu, Mar 29, 2012 at 8:16 AM, patti <patti720@...> wrote:

HMM I got it free this morning & im not a prime memeber 

Patti 

Sent: Thursday, March 29, 2012 9:04 AM

Sorry it's so late all,  I hope some of you are still able to get it.  It is free for kindle today.  I don't have a kindle, but I have the free program for kindle on my computer and that's where I read it at.  Here's the link.  Maybe someone is still up and get it.  Just make sure it still says free for the kindle price before you click it. 

Guest guest

Rena, I just downloaded it. I am a prime member, but it still said " buy for 2.99 " and I clicked that - when the receipt came in my email it showed a 2.99 gift certificate, with a $0.00 balance.

On Thu, Mar 29, 2012 at 10:41 AM, Rena Glubay <jp17aday@...> wrote:

Patti 

Guest guest

I imagine that since you are a Prime member it generated the gift certificate for you so that you could get it free.  I would have to buy it though since I am not a Prime member.  Thanks for checking.

RenaIf God brings you to it, He will bring you through it.Happy moments, praise God.

Difficult moments, seek God. Quiet moments, worship God. Painful moments, trust God. Every moment, thank God.

On Thu, Mar 29, 2012 at 8:44 AM, Bridge <kristen.k.winter@...> wrote:

Rena, I just downloaded it. I am a prime member, but it still said " buy for 2.99 " and I clicked that - when the receipt came in my email it showed a 2.99 gift certificate, with a $0.00 balance.

Patti 

Guest guest

I just Googled, "Kindle For Mac" and downloaded it for free.This is awesome because just yesterday I sent an email to an author asking how I can get their book when currently it is ONLY available via Kindle as an ebook! Now I can buy and read it!I have no idea why I didn't think of downloading the Kindle Reader to my Mac as a solution to this problem!If you have a PC - just Google, "Kindle For PC".

Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)))><'>www.VitamixLady.comwww..com<:)))><

On Mar 29, 2012, at 10:44 AM, Bridge wrote:

Rena, I just downloaded it. I am a prime member, but it still said "buy for 2.99" and I clicked that - when the receipt came in my email it showed a 2.99 gift certificate, with a $0.00 balance.

If God brings you to it, He will bring you through it.Happy moments, praise God. Difficult moments, seek God. Quiet moments, worship God. Painful moments, trust God. Every moment, thank God.

Patti

Sorry it's so late all, I hope some of you are still able to get it. It is free for kindle today. I don't have a kindle, but I have the free program for kindle on my computer and that's where I read it at. Here's the link. Maybe someone is still up and get it. Just make sure it still says free for the kindle price before you click it.

Guest guest

I got it for free and I am not a Prime Member.Google, "Kindle for PC download" or "Kindle for Mac download"

Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)))><'>www.VitamixLady.comwww..com<:)))><

On Mar 29, 2012, at 11:07 AM, Rena Glubay wrote:

I imagine that since you are a Prime member it generated the gift certificate for you so that you could get it free. I would have to buy it though since I am not a Prime member. Thanks for checking.

RenaIf God brings you to it, He will bring you through it.Happy moments, praise God.

Difficult moments, seek God. Quiet moments, worship God. Painful moments, trust God. Every moment, thank God.

Rena, I just downloaded it. I am a prime member, but it still said "buy for 2.99" and I clicked that - when the receipt came in my email it showed a 2.99 gift certificate, with a $0.00 balance.

Patti

Guest guest

NOW it is free only to Prime members

earlier it was free to all who downloaded it

A page that has been giving heads up about free cooking related books is

http://www.diningdownloads.com/

I learned about it on Facebook from some folks one a Wolfgang Puck product/users lol something group (group has morphed a wee bit but still lots of focus on Wolfgang puck gadgets then gadgets and so on LOL)

It's only free to Prime members.

Rena

If God brings you to it, He will bring you through it.

Happy moments, praise God.

Difficult moments, seek God.

Quiet moments, worship God.

Painful moments, trust God.

Every moment, thank God.

Guest guest

Nooo.. the book today is FREE to EVERYONE! not just prime members Patti From: Rena Glubay

<jp17aday@...> Sent: Thursday, March 29, 2012 10:07 AM Subject: Re: Free kindle smoothie recipes book

I imagine that since you are a Prime member it generated the gift certificate for you so that you could get it free. I would have to buy it though since I am not a Prime member. Thanks for checking.

RenaIf God brings you to it, He will bring you through it.Happy moments, praise God.

Difficult moments, seek God. Quiet moments, worship God. Painful moments, trust God. Every moment, thank God.

Patti

Guest guest

The offer must just be over with, got mine free last night (I'm not Prime). Often these are short term offers. There is a free Kindle app for the PC and phones you can download.Here is an interesting one on wild greens when poking around for other freebies - it's $1.99 though. Edible Wild Plants (The Wild Food Adventure) http://www.amazon.com/Edible-Wild-Plants-Adventure-ebook/dp/B003S9W8VE/ref=zg_bs_156154011_1 > >>>> >>> **> >>>> >>> Sorry it's so late all, I hope some of you are still able to get> >>> it. It is free for kindle today. I don't have a kindle, but I have the> >>> free program for kindle on my computer and that's where I read it at.> >>> Here's the link. Maybe someone is still up and get it. Just make sure it> >>> still says free for the kindle price before you click it.> >>>> >>>> >>> http://www.amazon.com/Stress-Relief-Smoothie-Recipes-ebook/dp/B007O13NBG%3FSubscriptionId%3D1GVBN9WWNVXC5DBPE502%26tag%3Dkiq-free-20%26linkCode%3Dxm2%26camp%3D2025%26creative%3D165953%26creativeASIN%3DB007O13NBG> >>>> >>> > >>>> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>> > > >>

Guest guest

i have that book & love it.. has great pics & recipes :) Patti From: mariadnoca <sparkles_95130@...> Sent: Thursday, March 29, 2012 10:29 AM Subject: Re: Free kindle smoothie recipes book

The offer must just be over with, got mine free last night (I'm not Prime). Often these are short term offers. There is a free Kindle app for the PC and phones you can download.Here is an interesting one on wild greens when poking around for other freebies - it's $1.99 though. Edible Wild Plants (The Wild Food Adventure) http://www.amazon.com/Edible-Wild-Plants-Adventure-ebook/dp/B003S9W8VE/ref=zg_bs_156154011_1 > >>>> >>> **> >>>> >>> Sorry it's so late all, I hope some of you are still able to get> >>> it. It is free for kindle today. I don't have a kindle, but I have the> >>> free

program for kindle on my computer and that's where I read it at.> >>> Here's the link. Maybe someone is still up and get it. Just make sure it> >>> still says free for the kindle price before you click it.> >>>> >>>> >>> http://www.amazon.com/Stress-Relief-Smoothie-Recipes-ebook/dp/B007O13NBG%3FSubscriptionId%3D1GVBN9WWNVXC5DBPE502%26tag%3Dkiq-free-20%26linkCode%3Dxm2%26camp%3D2025%26creative%3D165953%26creativeASIN%3DB007O13NBG> >>>> >>> > >>>> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>> > > >>

Guest guest

Are you talking about the Kindle app or the smoothie book?  The Kindle app is free; the smoothie book is not (if you aren't a Prime member).

I just tried clicking on the " Buy for $2.99 " link (for the book) and it came up with credit card options for me to choose.  Those never come up when I download a free Kindle book.  At this point, it is only free for Prime members. Poo!

On Thu, Mar 29, 2012 at 9:18 AM, Lea Ann Savage <lsavage@...> wrote:

I got it for free and I am not a Prime Member.Google, " Kindle for PC download "  or " Kindle for Mac download "

Blessings,Lea Ann Savage

Satellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)www.VitamixLady.com

))><'>www..com<:)))><

On Mar 29, 2012, at 11:07 AM, Rena Glubay wrote:

I imagine that since you are a Prime member it generated the gift certificate for you so that you could get it free.  I would have to buy it though since I am not a Prime member.  Thanks for checking.

Patti