RemedySpot.com

Re: Free kindle smoothie recipes book

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

the book I bought this morning for $0.00( not the app..) the book she posted yesterday for free you now have to pay for BUT the book posted today is free!

Order #:

D01-4881728-0893717

Subtotal of items:

$0.00

------

Total before tax:

$0.00

Tax Collected:

$0.00

------

Total for this Order:

$0.00

We have auto delivered the following item to your Kindle or other device. You can view more information about this order by clicking on the Manage Your Kindle page at

Amazon.com.

17 Easy Beverage Recipes : Fruits & Vegetables Recipes for Health [Kindle Edition]

$0.00 Sold By: Amazon Digital Services, Inc.

mYR RECEIPT!!Patti From: Rena Glubay <jp17aday@...> Sent: Thursday, March 29, 2012 10:39 AM Subject: Re: Free kindle smoothie recipes book

Are you talking about the Kindle app or the smoothie book? The Kindle app is free; the smoothie book is not (if you aren't a Prime member).

I just tried clicking on the "Buy for $2.99" link (for the book) and it came up with credit card options for me to choose. Those never come up when I download a free Kindle book. At this point, it is only free for Prime members. Poo!

RenaIf God brings you to it, He will bring you through it.Happy moments, praise God.

Difficult moments, seek God. Quiet moments, worship God. Painful moments, trust God. Every moment, thank God.

On Thu, Mar 29, 2012 at 9:18 AM, Lea Ann Savage <lsavage@...> wrote:

I got it for free and I am not a Prime Member.Google, "Kindle for PC download" or "Kindle for Mac download"

Blessings,Lea Ann Savage

Satellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)www.VitamixLady.com

))><'>www..com<:)))><

On Mar 29, 2012, at 11:07 AM, Rena Glubay wrote:

I imagine that since you are a Prime member it generated the gift certificate for you so that you could get it free. I would have to buy it though since I am not a Prime member. Thanks for checking.

RenaIf God brings you to it, He will bring you through it.Happy moments, praise God.

Difficult moments, seek God. Quiet moments, worship God. Painful moments, trust God. Every moment, thank God.

On Thu, Mar 29, 2012 at 8:44 AM, Bridge <kristen.k.winter@...> wrote:

Rena, I just downloaded it. I am a prime member, but it still said "buy for 2.99" and I clicked that - when the receipt came in my email it showed a 2.99 gift certificate, with a $0.00 balance.

On Thu, Mar 29, 2012 at 10:41 AM, Rena Glubay <jp17aday@...> wrote:

I must have missed that window because it isn't free now :-(Rena

If God brings you to it, He will bring you through it.Happy moments, praise God. Difficult moments, seek God. Quiet moments, worship God. Painful moments, trust God. Every moment, thank God.

On Thu, Mar 29, 2012 at 8:16 AM, patti <patti720@...> wrote:

HMM I got it free this morning & im not a prime memeber

Patti

Sent: Thursday, March 29, 2012 9:04 AM

Subject: Re: Free kindle smoothie recipes book

It's only free to Prime members.Rena

If God brings you to it, He will bring you through it.Happy moments, praise God. Difficult moments, seek God. Quiet moments, worship God. Painful moments, trust God. Every moment, thank God.

On Wed, Mar 28, 2012 at 9:02 PM, Navarro <navarrosarah@...> wrote:

Sorry it's so late all, I hope some of you are still able to get it. It is free for kindle today. I don't have a kindle, but I have the free program for kindle on my computer and that's where I read it at. Here's the link. Maybe someone is still up and get it. Just make sure it still says free for the kindle price before you click it.

http://www.amazon.com/Stress-Relief-Smoothie-Recipes-ebook/dp/B007O13NBG%3FSubscriptionId%3D1GVBN9WWNVXC5DBPE502%26tag%3Dkiq-free-20%26linkCode%3Dxm2%26camp%3D2025%26creative%3D165953%26creativeASIN%3DB007O13NBG

Guest guest

My apologizes.  I did not see the link for this book.  I only saw the one for Smoothies which is no longer free.  I did just pick this one up.  Thanks for posting the link for this one!

RenaIf God brings you to it, He will bring you through it.Happy moments, praise God.

Difficult moments, seek God. Quiet moments, worship God. Painful moments, trust God. Every moment, thank God.

On Thu, Mar 29, 2012 at 9:53 AM, patti <patti720@...> wrote:

the book I bought this morning for $0.00( not the app..) the book she posted yesterday for free you now have to pay for BUT the book posted today is free!

Order #:

D01-4881728-0893717

Subtotal of items: 

$0.00

------

Total before tax: 

$0.00

Tax Collected: 

$0.00

------

Total for this Order: 

$0.00

We have auto delivered the following item to your Kindle or other device. You can view more information about this order by clicking on the Manage Your Kindle page at

Amazon.com.

17 Easy Beverage Recipes : Fruits & Vegetables Recipes for Health [Kindle Edition]

mYR RECEIPT!!

Patti 

Sent: Thursday, March 29, 2012 10:39 AM

Are you talking about the Kindle app or the smoothie book?  The Kindle app is free; the smoothie book is not (if you aren't a Prime member).

I just tried clicking on the " Buy for $2.99 " link (for the book) and it came up with credit card options for me to choose.  Those never come up when I download a free Kindle book.  At this point, it is only free for Prime members. Poo!

RenaIf God brings you to it, He will bring you through it.Happy moments, praise God.

Difficult moments, seek God. Quiet moments, worship God. Painful moments, trust God. Every moment, thank God.

I got it for free and I am not a Prime Member.Google, " Kindle for PC download "  or " Kindle for Mac download "

Blessings,Lea Ann Savage

I imagine that since you are a Prime member it generated the gift certificate for you so that you could get it free.  I would have to buy it though since I am not a Prime member.  Thanks for checking.

Rena, I just downloaded it. I am a prime member, but it still said " buy for 2.99 " and I clicked that - when the receipt came in my email it showed a 2.99 gift certificate, with a $0.00 balance.

If God brings you to it, He will bring you through it.Happy moments, praise God. Difficult moments, seek God. Quiet moments, worship God. Painful moments, trust God. Every moment, thank God.

Patti 

If God brings you to it, He will bring you through it.Happy moments, praise God. Difficult moments, seek God. Quiet moments, worship God. Painful moments, trust God. Every moment, thank God.

Sorry it's so late all,  I hope some of you are still able to get it.  It is free for kindle today.  I don't have a kindle, but I have the free program for kindle on my computer and that's where I read it at.  Here's the link.  Maybe someone is still up and get it.  Just make sure it still says free for the kindle price before you click it. 

http://www.amazon.com/Stress-Relief-Smoothie-Recipes-ebook/dp/B007O13NBG%3FSubscriptionId%3D1GVBN9WWNVXC5DBPE502%26tag%3Dkiq-free-20%26linkCode%3Dxm2%26camp%3D2025%26creative%3D165953%26creativeASIN%3DB007O13NBG

Guest guest

Awesome!! I love me some freebies!! Patti From: Rena Glubay <jp17aday@...> Sent: Thursday, March 29, 2012 11:33 AM Subject: Re: Free kindle smoothie recipes book

My apologizes. I did not see the link for this book. I only saw the one for Smoothies which is no longer free. I did just pick this one up. Thanks for posting the link for this one!

On Thu, Mar 29, 2012 at 9:53 AM, patti <patti720@...> wrote:

Order #:

D01-4881728-0893717

Subtotal of items:

$0.00

------

Total before tax:

$0.00

Tax Collected:

$0.00

------

Total for this Order:

$0.00

Amazon.com.

mYR RECEIPT!!

Patti

Sent: Thursday, March 29, 2012 10:39 AM

Are you talking about the Kindle app or the smoothie book? The Kindle app is free; the smoothie book is not (if you aren't a Prime member).

I just tried clicking on the "Buy for $2.99" link (for the book) and it came up with credit card options for me to choose. Those never come up when I download a free Kindle book. At this point, it is only free for Prime members. Poo!

I got it for free and I am not a Prime Member.Google, "Kindle for PC download" or "Kindle for Mac download"

Blessings,Lea Ann Savage

I imagine that since you are a Prime member it generated the gift certificate for you so that you could get it free. I would have to buy it though since I am not a Prime member. Thanks for checking.

Rena, I just downloaded it. I am a prime member, but it still said "buy for 2.99" and I clicked that - when the receipt came in my email it showed a 2.99 gift certificate, with a $0.00 balance.

Patti

Sorry it's so late all, I hope some of you are still able to get it. It is free for kindle today. I don't have a kindle, but I have the free program for kindle on my computer and that's where I read it at. Here's the link. Maybe someone is still up and get it. Just make sure it still says free for the kindle price before you click it.

Guest guest

Rena, I just downloaded it, for free, about 5 minutes ago. It was free and I

am not a Prime Member.

W

On 3/29/12 9:07 AM Rena Glubay wrote:

> I imagine that since you are a Prime member it generated the gift

> certificate for you so that you could get it free. I would have to buy it

> though since I am not a Prime member. Thanks for checking.

Guest guest

I got confused - I thought people were saying the app wasn't free. My bad (grin ;-)

Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)))><'>www.VitamixLady.comwww..com<:)))><

On Mar 29, 2012, at 11:39 AM, Rena Glubay wrote:

Blessings,Lea Ann Savage

Patti