RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: So dissappointed. :( Vitamix 748 - RESOLUTION

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

That is fantastic you were able to resolve your situation!  Your 20 acres sounds incredible and all those greens make you the perfect person to have a Vitamix!  I remember reading about wild greens in Butenko's " Green For Life " book and some of it is so great and you can't find it in stores.  Congrats on the weight loss, also.

On Wed, Mar 28, 2012 at 7:31 PM, cork2win <cork2win@...> wrote:

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to follow up after this whole ordeal.

I guess I was pretty hormonal or something that day because wow, crying over a blender?  LOL.

I contacted the seller on Ebay and she was very nice.  I hadn't even noticed that she had a return policy but even if she hadn't I think she would have taken it back.  Regardless, I packed it up and shipped it back to Oregon.  That's going to be a well traveled blender!  It's going to cost me $60 for the mistake, since it cost $30 to ship it each way, but life works that way sometimes. At least I'll get the bulk of the money back and not have to worry about trying to sell it.

I ordered a refurbished 5200 from Lee Ann so now I'm just in wait mode again until it shows up.  I am so not a patient person so this whole process is really putting me to the test! While I'm waiting, again, I'm reading as much as I can and watching videos and all sorts of stuff.

I lost 7.5 pounds last week without the Vitamix so that's a good start, but I'm really looking forward to getting it so I can fill in my diet with some greens which I'm getting in salads now, but I'd prefer to drink.

I'm also currently obsessed with Wild Edibles.  We have 20 acres here and we have a huge patch of chickweed, and of course dandelions and violets and probably tons of other things that I just can't identify yet.  I'm totally psyched about the unending possibilities for ingredients in my green smoothies (my main purpose for the vitamix).

Anyway, that's all off-topic really.  Just wanted to thank everyone for their responses and understanding about my blender obsession.  :)

Sue