RemedySpot.com

Foamy Mistakes :-) - was - Stop The Thyroid Madness - was - Why Cauliflower Should Be On Your Grocery List

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Foam is often from the kind of food - not a mistake :-) Have you seen the FAQ on my website about how to get rid of foam?THANKS for sharing the information about phone consults with Dr. Holtorf's office - I've considered flying out to see him on my dime I've been that desperate before. Lucky for me, my new diet with more fat and protein is helping GREATLY and now I'm going to use my local doctor to request the labs so I can just keep checking my Reverse T3 levels to see if they come down as a result of this new diet.Google, "Leptin Reverse T3" for some interesting reading/research…

Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)))><'>www.VitamixLady.comwww..com<:)))><

On Mar 16, 2012, at 11:46 PM, sparkles_95130 wrote:

Robbie,I know it's expensive but Dr.Holtorf's group does do phone consults I'm considering it even though there is a local office as it's less $$$$ and to see if I can get my dr up to speed in hopes to limit costs. I'm a VM newbie (first post!), but seeing this may have solved a huge problem seeing nobody can get my bio-identical right (4 drs/4 yrs) and my dr gave me the "worthless" thyroid test even though when I first met her she said I can tell by looking at you something is wrong with your thyroid. This board led me to the Stop The Thyroid Madness site, where finally, finally, amazingly...I see every one of my symptoms listed. Many that are being treated as separate issues. Light.at.end.of.tunnel! Will keep a close eye on this thread here and over at OT.BTW, I'm also LOVING my new VM. Still learning. Still making some chlorophyl type don't go away foamy mistakes, but I'm getting there.> >> > Im confused, my endocrinologist has always told me that goitrogen foods> are> > safe to eat as long as you are on thyroid medication.> > > > Any comments?> > > > > > > > In HIs Grace....> > > > Robbie> > > > > > > >>