RemedySpot.com

Re: Zucchnni

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I don't see an answer for you so I'll step in to say I wouldn't bother peeling. It a skin that doesn't taste bad so I'd use it.Sent from my iPadHDOn Apr 18, 2012, at 10:30 PM, juliendbq <juliendbq@...> wrote:

Should zucchini be peeled before putting in the VM? Thanks!

O taste and see that the Lord is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in him.

Ps. 34:8

Guest guest

Thanks so much, Terr!. I try check with our database first, but didn't see it covered.

Ps. 34:8 From: tpogue@...Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2012 22:36:43 -0400Subject: Re: Zucchnni

I don't see an answer for you so I'll step in to say I wouldn't bother peeling. It a skin that doesn't taste bad so I'd use it.Sent from my iPadHDOn Apr 18, 2012, at 10:30 PM, juliendbq <juliendbq@...> wrote:

Should zucchini be peeled before putting in the VM? Thanks!

Guest guest

I never peel my zuchini or summer squash, but my is homegrown organic. You

would likely want to peel it if it isn't organic, but it buzzes up just

fine-makes a lovely summer soup!

>

> >

> >

> > Should zucchini be peeled before putting in the VM? Thanks!

> >

> >

> >

> > O taste and see that the Lord is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in

him.

> >

> > Ps. 34:8

> >

> >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

True ... I never peel my Summer squash. Peels it is! Thank you, .

Ps. 34:8 From: berrywell@...Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2012 02:41:20 +0000Subject: Re: Zucchnni

I never peel my zuchini or summer squash, but my is homegrown organic. You would likely want to peel it if it isn't organic, but it buzzes up just fine-makes a lovely summer soup!

>

> >

> >

> > Should zucchini be peeled before putting in the VM? Thanks!

> >

> >

> >

> > O taste and see that the Lord is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in him.

> >

> > Ps. 34:8

> >

> >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

I always use the skin of a zucchini - taste is what matters where skins, seeds, stems, and leaves are concerned. Except when the produce is not organic and you want to peel for that reason. But even with conventional zucchini, I've always left the peel on.

Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)www.BlenderLady.com(AKA the Vitamix Lady :-)<:)))><

On Apr 18, 2012, at 10:41 PM, juliendbq wrote:

Thanks so much, Terr!. I try check with our database first, but didn't see it covered. O taste and see that the Lord is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in him.

Ps. 34:8 From: tpogue@...Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2012 22:36:43 -0400Subject: Re: Zucchnni

Should zucchini be peeled before putting in the VM? Thanks! O taste and see that the Lord is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in him.