RemedySpot.com

Re: raw eggs - whites or no whites

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)))><'>www.VitamixLady.comwww..com<:)))><

On Mar 30, 2012, at 11:04 AM, hai quan wrote:

I have read conflicting advice about eating raw eggs (aside from caution about the fact that they are raw which is a whole 'nother topic!). Some say the whole raw egg, some say 5 days on, 2 days off (especially if using for fertility) and some saw only the yolk as the white as anti nutrient properties when raw. I have switched to just the yolk but am still not sure if that is necessary...What do you all do?

Thanks,My Favorite Video for My Little One!

Guest guest

Ooops - SORRY for that accidental "send" with no reply :-)I now do what you do . I eat the yolks raw, and cook the whites. I've found that dripping the whites into heated soup or bone broth makes a wonderful "egg drop soup" and it is a great texture!I used to eat raw eggs based on Mercola's advice, but now, follow his updated advice:http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2005/02/09/raw-eggs.aspx

Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)))><'>www.VitamixLady.comwww..com<:)))><

On Mar 30, 2012, at 11:04 AM, hai quan wrote:

I have read conflicting advice about eating raw eggs (aside from caution about the fact that they are raw which is a whole 'nother topic!). Some say the whole raw egg, some say 5 days on, 2 days off (especially if using for fertility) and some saw only the yolk as the white as anti nutrient properties when raw. I have switched to just the yolk but am still not sure if that is necessary...What do you all do?

Guest guest

Lea Ann-

Just as an FYI, the link you posted shows an update at the top that says to eat

the whole egg raw.

Dr. Mercola says in it that he now consumes 4 whole, raw eggs each morning with

his breakfast.

HTH!

>

> I have read conflicting advice about eating raw eggs (aside from caution about

the fact that they are raw which is a whole 'nother topic!). Some say the whole

raw egg, some say 5 days on, 2 days off (especially if using for fertility) and

some saw only the yolk as the white as anti nutrient properties when raw. I

have switched to just the yolk but am still not sure if that is necessary...

>

> What do you all do?

> Thanks,

>

>

> My Favorite Video for My Little One!

>

>

Guest guest

LOL he changed his position AGAIN and I didn't read to see that! First raw eggs ok - then cook the white - now he's back to raw eggs are ok. LOL.It is easier for me to slurp down the yolk than the white, and I love the white added to soups, so I may just stick with this and count on the fact that I'm getting plenty of protein from meats…

On Mar 30, 2012, at 6:55 PM, p15u7 wrote:

Lea Ann-

Just as an FYI, the link you posted shows an update at the top that says to eat the whole egg raw.

Dr. Mercola says in it that he now consumes 4 whole, raw eggs each morning with his breakfast.

HTH!

>

> I have read conflicting advice about eating raw eggs (aside from caution about the fact that they are raw which is a whole 'nother topic!). Some say the whole raw egg, some say 5 days on, 2 days off (especially if using for fertility) and some saw only the yolk as the white as anti nutrient properties when raw. I have switched to just the yolk but am still not sure if that is necessary...

>

> What do you all do?

> Thanks,

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

We had them to our morning smoothie and never know they are there - including my picky 5 yr old.This am we had a rich smoothie with cocoa powder, 4 egg yolks, milk, avocado and sweetener. Rich and creamy. Chocolate covers the avocado taste.Usually more veggies and fruit but almost always eggs tossed in too.

On Mar 30, 2012, at 6:09 PM, Lea Ann Savage wrote:

LOL he changed his position AGAIN and I didn't read to see that! First raw eggs ok - then cook the white - now he's back to raw eggs are ok. LOL.It is easier for me to slurp down the yolk than the white, and I love the white added to soups, so I may just stick with this and count on the fact that I'm getting plenty of protein from meats…

On Mar 30, 2012, at 6:55 PM, p15u7 wrote:

Lea Ann-

Just as an FYI, the link you posted shows an update at the top that says to eat the whole egg raw.

Dr. Mercola says in it that he now consumes 4 whole, raw eggs each morning with his breakfast.

HTH!

>

> I have read conflicting advice about eating raw eggs (aside from caution about the fact that they are raw which is a whole 'nother topic!). Some say the whole raw egg, some say 5 days on, 2 days off (especially if using for fertility) and some saw only the yolk as the white as anti nutrient properties when raw. I have switched to just the yolk but am still not sure if that is necessary...

>

> What do you all do?

> Thanks,

>

>

>

>