RemedySpot.com

OT Thyroid Testing (do not reply to this post on the Vitamix Enthusiasts list…)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

PLEASE DON'T REPLY TO THIS POST ON THE VITAMIX ENTHUSIASTS LIST: This is an Announcement Only post on Vitamix Enthusiasts - all follow up replies should be sent to OffTopic (OFF TOPIC VITAMIX ENTHUSIASTS List). There is no membership approval process on the Off Topic list. If you would like to follow the replies, you can join it instantly here: OffTopic/ Because many people get their Vitamix machine to lose weight and/or to gain more energy, and because thyroid problems block BOTH issues, and because thyroid dysfunction is RAMPANT in America, I wanted to post this…It breaks my heart to hear over and over, "my doctor tested me for thyroid issues and the tests came back fine".First - the book, "Stop The Thyroid Madness" will help educate you about this problem. You can get that book at the website by the same name.Secondly, in a nutshell..."Testing: There has been a long held belief by endocrinologists and other physicians that adequate thyroid levels can be determined by testing the TSH and T4 levels. Studies are showing that such standard testing will miss 80% of thyroid dysfunction so most endocrinologists and other doctors will tell their patients that their thyroid is fine based on this usual testing. The doctors must run a free T3/reverse T3 ratio. Generally, a healthy person will have a ratio greater than 2 so a person with a ratio less than 2 should also be considered a candidate for thyroid supplementation. Many endocrinologist and physicians are not yet aware of the significance or ability to run this ratio so it may take some searching."http://cenegenicsrandysmithatlanta.com/cenegenics_atlanta_news_051809_weight_loss_leptin_reverse_T3.htmlAs I said in an earlier post - if you get the book, "Stop The Thyroid Madness" you will know all about the above quote, and you will know more than 90% of the endocrinologists out there…There are plenty of endos, however, that DO KNOW about the RT3 to FreeT3 ratio. The best way to find a local doctor is to call your local compounding pharmacy and ask them if they know of any doctors who are RXing Armour or compounded thyroid formulas. Then, call the doctor's office and ask if they routinely test for REVERSE T3 (and after reading, "STTM" you will know what questions to ask to tell if the doctor has a clue about proper thyroid treatment - especially if they understand T3 resistance...

Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)))><'>www.VitamixLady.comwww..com<:)))><