RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: OT - Eye Floaters

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Floaters or not, I think protection against EMF is a good thing!

Fran

In a message dated 4/18/2012 8:54:32 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, berrywell@... writes:

You may have answered your own question, Rena. Floaters are often caused by sensitivity to EMF (electromagnetic fields) Since you spend a good deal of time in front of an electronic, it would stand to reason that you could have become sensitive to them. I used to have horrid migraines, and when I learned they were largely from trigger foods (for me, MSG and pesticides on non organic fruits and veggies), when I made some simple changes, the migraines and accompanying floaters went away. My brother is an engineer, and told me that crushed gemstones and certain stones help deflect EMFS. Knowing my brother (he is NOT a believier in anything that isn't strictly scientific) I did some research. If I keep crushed gemstones between me and my electronics, and wear an amethyst, garnet or quartz pendant, I dont have any problems (I have also measured the difference with and without the stones using an EMF meter that my brother sent me) Makes a HUGE difference! When yo u realize that quartz and crystals are USED in electronics, it makes sense. Feel free to email me offlist at berrywell@... if you want more info. >> I was wondering if anybody on the list has had any success with getting rid> of, or reducing, eye floaters by changes in their diet or supplements or> whatever. Mine are getting worse and worse making it very difficult to see> the computer screen (and considering that programming is my profession this> is a challenge).> > TIA!> > *Rena*> If God brings you to it, He will bring you through it.> > Happy moments, *praise* God.> Difficult moments, *seek* God.> Quiet moments, *worship* God.> Painful moments, *trust* God.> Every moment, *thank* God.>

Guest guest

There is a product called xzubi that is supposed to filter harmful radiation from electronic devices. http://www.xzubi.caI don't know of anyone that has tried them as I just found out about xzubi on greensmoothiegirl.comDennis

The xZubi is fabricated from crystalline materials that have been energized and activated by a unique and proprietary process which causes

the material to attenuate and reflect electromagnetic waves in the range of frequencies utilized by current cellular and related electronics technology.

When xZubi is affixed to a wide range of electronic devices, it significantly reduces SAR (Specific Absorption Rate) without compromising device performance

From: fradal@...Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2012 21:01:34 -0400Subject: Re: Re: OT - Eye Floaters

Fran

In a message dated 4/18/2012 8:54:32 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, berrywell@... writes:

You may have answered your own question, Rena. Floaters are often caused by sensitivity to EMF (electromagnetic fields) Since you spend a good deal of time in front of an electronic, it would stand to reason that you could have become sensitive to them. I used to have horrid migraines, and when I learned they were largely from trigger foods (for me, MSG and pesticides on non organic fruits and veggies), when I made some simple changes, the migraines and accompanying floaters went away. My brother is an engineer, and told me that crushed gemstones and certain stones help deflect EMFS. Knowing my brother (he is NOT a believier in anything that isn't strictly scientific) I did some research. If I keep crushed gemstones between me and my electronics, and wear an amethyst, garnet or quartz pendant, I dont have any problems (I have also measured the difference with and without the stones using an EMF meter that my brother sent me) Makes a HUGE difference! When yo u realize that quartz and crystals are USED in electronics, it makes sense. Feel free to email me offlist at berrywell@... if you want more info. >> I was wondering if anybody on the list has had any success with getting rid> of, or reducing, eye floaters by changes in their diet or supplements or> whatever. Mine are getting worse and worse making it very difficult to see> the computer screen (and considering that programming is my profession this> is a challenge).> > TIA!> > *Rena*> If God brings you to it, He will bring you through it.> > Happy moments, *praise* God.> Difficult moments, *seek* God.> Quiet moments, *worship* God.> Painful moments, *trust* God.> Every moment, *thank* God.>

Guest guest

just did a quick search for "eye floaters" and "vitamin deficiencies" and came up with a number of articles on how common this is for Vit Bs, esp. Vit B12

Thanks,My Favorite Video for My Little One!

On Apr 18, 2012, at 8:59 PM, <dgulenchin@...> <dgulenchin@...> wrote:

There is a product called xzubi that is supposed to filter harmful radiation from electronic devices. http://www.xzubi.caI don't know of anyone that has tried them as I just found out about xzubi on greensmoothiegirl.comDennis

The xZubi is fabricated from crystalline materials that have been energized and activated by a unique and proprietary process which causes

the material to attenuate and reflect electromagnetic waves in the range of frequencies utilized by current cellular and related electronics technology.

When xZubi is affixed to a wide range of electronic devices, it significantly reduces SAR (Specific Absorption Rate) without compromising device performance

From: fradal@...Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2012 21:01:34 -0400Subject: Re: Re: OT - Eye Floaters

Fran

Guest guest

to be cautious - change diet if something seems feasible re cause/effect

but get to the doctor as soon as able

Re: OT - Eye Floaters

Rena,

Many eye problems including eye floaters are caused by the liver. Yes, you are right that changing your diet and eating different will improve your eyes. Eat more dark leafy greens (arugula, kale, swiss chard), crucifers (broccoli, cauliflower, Brussels sprouts) and foods with beta carotene (carrots, sweet potatoes, red peppers) and these will improve your liver and your eyes. Also add lemon to your water to drink and that helps detox the liver too. I can't comment on clay or B12, I don't know if these will help or not, but I'm sure the foods I mentioned will improve your eyesight.

Janet

Guest guest

I have floaters periodically. I probably have them and don't notice I'm so used to them. And occasionally what they call an optical migraine. Doesn't hurt but looks weird. A shimmering circle that passes across the line of vision. Lasts about ten minutes and it's gone. I haven't had one in a long time. My husband has that too. He also has floaters. I think these come with age.Speaking of vision stuff, I have another ophthalmologist appointment today. I seem to spent a lot of time in doctors' waiting rooms <sigh> good thing I have my iPad. I have one doc I kid that he keeps me waiting so long I always have to have a movie to watch. <g>TerrySent from my iPadHDOn Apr 18, 2012, at 11:02 PM, Alsothewolf2@... wrote:

Go to your Eye Dr. NOW, Floaters can be a sign of a detached retina. The next sign is that you feel

as though there is a curtian coming down. In other words you have trouble seeing "up". Once it

detaches, you will be blind. No food or medication will fix it, only surgery.

They will need to dialate your eyes to check this out.

, AZ

Guest guest

Thank you to all who responded.  Sorry I am so late in getting back to this.  Life has been over-the-top-crazy lately.  In a couple weeks, it will settle down and I will look more closely at the answers and suggestions.  I have made a dr appt for May 7.

RenaIf God brings you to it, He will bring you through it.Happy moments, praise God.

Difficult moments, seek God. Quiet moments, worship God. Painful moments, trust God. Every moment, thank God.

On Thu, Apr 19, 2012 at 7:40 AM, Terry Pogue <tpogue@...> wrote:

I have floaters periodically. I probably have them and don't notice I'm so used to them. And occasionally what they call an optical migraine. Doesn't hurt but looks weird. A shimmering circle that passes across the line of vision. Lasts about ten minutes and it's gone. I haven't had one in a long time. My husband has that too. He also has floaters. I think these come with age.

Speaking of vision stuff, I have another ophthalmologist appointment today. I seem to spent a lot of time in doctors' waiting rooms <sigh> good thing I have my iPad. I have one doc I kid that he keeps me waiting so long I always have to have a movie to watch.  <g>

TerrySent from my iPadHDOn Apr 18, 2012, at 11:02 PM, Alsothewolf2@... wrote:

Go to your Eye Dr. NOW,  Floaters can be a sign of a detached retina.  The next sign is that  you feel

as though there is a curtian coming down.  In other words you have trouble seeing " up " .   Once it

detaches, you will be blind.  No food or medication will fix it, only surgery.

They will need to dialate your eyes to check this out. 

, AZ