RemedySpot.com

Re: More ice cream

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I have not-just the pear, but I think it would be fairly similar. I find with

the pear, that it comes out more like a sherbet if you use cream, sorbet if just

the pear. I have made apple popsicles though, which is sort of a no brainer,

but I have added raw cream to them-my daughter loves them. I have the Zoku pop

maker, and put fresh berries in with the apple juice-looks cheeky!

>

> , have you, or anyone here, ever made apple ice cream?

>

> Sent from my iPadHD

>

Guest guest

I am thinking an Apple Ice Cream with Caramel swirled in at the end. Candy Apple

Ice Cream. Shoot, it's worth a try. I am absolutely doing the pear ice cream

ops, sorbet. <g>

terry

 Terry Pogue 

My Foodie Photos

http://www.flickr.com/photos/terrypogue/collections/

On Mar 27, 2012, at 11:54 AM, wrote:

> I have not-just the pear, but I think it would be fairly similar. I find with

the pear, that it comes out more like a sherbet if you use cream, sorbet if just

the pear. I have made apple popsicles though, which is sort of a no brainer,

but I have added raw cream to them-my daughter loves them. I have the Zoku pop

maker, and put fresh berries in with the apple juice-looks cheeky!

>

>

>

>

>

>>

>> , have you, or anyone here, ever made apple ice cream?

>>

>> Sent from my iPadHD

>

Guest guest

I just put the strawberries in the vitamix with a banana and made the most amazing sorbet just use the tamper Bonnie The Busy Person's Wellness ExpertRadiant Health For Life In Less Than 10 Minutes A Daywww.bonniesherbals.comGet instant access to my FREE report:5 STEPS TO Boost Your ENERGY, Reduce Your Stress and Heal Your Bodyand at the same time you will be subscribed to my newsletter. – I promise to never share your information with anyone else.Coming soon: we are rebranding, our new name will be www.RadiantHealthforLife.com.com From: [mailto: ] On Behalf Of jaayimeeSent: Tuesday, March 27, 2012 3:38 PM Subject: Re: More ice cream How would you make a strawberry sorbet? I want to avoid dairy.>> , have you, or anyone here, ever made apple ice cream? > > Sent from my iPadHD>

Guest guest

I'm new to this. How do I get the directions/recipes for everything mentioned?On Mar 27, 2012, at 12:40 PM, "Bonnie " <bonniesherbals@...> wrote:

I just put the strawberries in the vitamix with a banana and made the most amazing sorbet just use the tamper Bonnie The Busy Person's Wellness ExpertRadiant Health For Life In Less Than 10 Minutes A Daywww.bonniesherbals.com<image001.png><image002.png><image003.png>Get instant access to my FREE report:5 STEPS TO Boost Your ENERGY, Reduce Your Stress and Heal Your Bodyand at the same time you will be subscribed to my newsletter. – I promise to never share your information with anyone else.Coming soon: we are rebranding, our new name will be www.RadiantHealthforLife.com.com From: [mailto: ] On Behalf Of jaayimeeSent: Tuesday, March 27, 2012 3:38 PM Subject: Re: More ice cream How would you make a strawberry sorbet? I want to avoid dairy.>> , have you, or anyone here, ever made apple ice cream? > > Sent from my iPadHD>

=

Guest guest

This is a good one:http://vitamixlady.com/recipes/IceCreamPersonally, I'd use almond milk and stevia if I were avoiding dairy (I can't have all of the concentrated fruit juice - but others can…)I don't use the protein powder in shows anymore. Now I substitute 1/4 of an avocado for the protein powder. At home I'd use 1/2 of an Avocado (saving $ at shows)…

Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)))><'>www.VitamixLady.comwww..com<:)))><

On Mar 27, 2012, at 3:37 PM, jaayimee wrote:

How would you make a strawberry sorbet? I want to avoid dairy.

>

> , have you, or anyone here, ever made apple ice cream?

>

> Sent from my iPadHD

>

Guest guest

Hello and WELCOME!This text is at the bottom of every email (if you get individual mail)/links/ (this is the Links page where I save the answers to FAQs and Answers, Recipes, and LOTS of other helpful information - this page is always being added to)/links/IMPORTANT__Membership__001327149393/PLEASE DON'T UNSUBSCRIBE IF YOU ARE GETTING TOO MUCH MAIL! (if you unsubscribe, you will lose access to the Links page - an Encyclopedia of Collected Vitamix Wisdom! Go to this link to

Also, the recipe page at www.VitamixLady.com has the recipes I do at shows and a few others. There is also an FAQ page on that website and some other good information on other pages :-)Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)))><'>www.VitamixLady.comwww..com<:)))><

On Mar 27, 2012, at 4:01 PM, wrote:

I'm new to this. How do I get the directions/recipes for everything mentioned?On Mar 27, 2012, at 12:40 PM, "Bonnie " <bonniesherbals@...> wrote:

I just put the strawberries in the vitamix with a banana and made the most amazing sorbet just use the tamper Bonnie The Busy Person's Wellness ExpertRadiant Health For Life In Less Than 10 Minutes A Daywww.bonniesherbals.com<image001.png><image002.png><image003.png>Get instant access to my FREE report:5 STEPS TO Boost Your ENERGY, Reduce Your Stress and Heal Your Bodyand at the same time you will be subscribed to my newsletter. – I promise to never share your information with anyone else.Coming soon: we are rebranding, our new name will be www.RadiantHealthforLife.com.com From: [mailto: ] On Behalf Of jaayimeeSent: Tuesday, March 27, 2012 3:38 PM Subject: Re: More ice cream How would you make a strawberry sorbet? I want to avoid dairy.>> , have you, or anyone here, ever made apple ice cream? > > Sent from my iPadHD>

=

Guest guest

Candy apple ice cream sounds gorgeous! Maybe some little cinnamon chips in

it.....

> >>

> >> , have you, or anyone here, ever made apple ice cream?

> >>

> >> Sent from my iPadHD

> >

>

Guest guest

I'd leave it out or use vanilla syrup.

On Mar 27, 2012, at 3:37 PM, jaayimee wrote:

> How would you make a strawberry sorbet? I want to avoid dairy.

>

>

>

>>

>> , have you, or anyone here, ever made apple ice cream?

>>

>> Sent from my iPadHD

>>

>

>

>

>

> ------------------------------------

>

> Please bookmark these pages:

>

> /links/

> (this is the Links page where I save the answers to FAQs and Answers, Recipes,

and LOTS of other helpful information - this page is always being added to)

>

>

/links/IMPORTANT_VitamixE\

nthusiasts_Membership__001327149393/

> PLEASE DON'T UNSUBSCRIBE IF YOU ARE GETTING TOO MUCH MAIL! (if you

unsubscribe, you will lose access to the Links page - an Encyclopedia of

Collected Vitamix Wisdom! Go to this link to learn how to stop mail from

coming, but STILL be a member of the group so you can STILL visit the Links page

and read messages online!