RemedySpot.com

Re: Differences between Vitamix models

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hello,I am sorry that I missed your question! It does happen on occasion, I see a question, intend to answer it, then it gets buried behind many others and I never get back to it. The Pro 200 and the Turbo Blend and the 5200 are the same machine with different labels on the front and marketed with different cookbooks to different audiences.The Pro 500 has pre-set buttons and the variable control knob goes all of the way from low to high, while the switch that reads "variable" (at the bottom) and "high" at the top is now a "pulse" switch.Hope this helps!BTW - I can get you any of these models with Free Shipping and some other "freebies" included :-)

Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)www.BlenderLady.com(AKA the Vitamix Lady :-)<:)))><

On Apr 10, 2012, at 9:26 PM, mk1 wrote:

What's the difference between the pro series and the turbo blend series?

Aren't the bases and containers all the same? I would think the different names are simply so that different retailers can sell exclusive product.

Can other users chime in, too? I posed this question to Lea Ann back in early March and we have yet to connect. I know you are busy Lea Ann but I hope we might chat and that you were also on vacation in early March.