RemedySpot.com

Another free kindle book

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

On both nook and kindle, you can also do a search using 0.00 instead of a title and find a list of 100's of free books to download. Some good and some really raunchy. Prime member or not. Back to on topic--- I had chocolate cream today using onlyAvocado, bakers dark chocolate powder, ice, very small amount of skim milk to get it started, and blue agave. It was awesome and family did not know it was not "real" ice cream until I told them after they enjoyed it. Have I mentioned yet today that I LOVE my Vitamix.8b. Re: Another Free Kindle smoothie book Posted by: "Tom Matuschak" pmatus@... tmatuschak Date: Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:26 am ((PDT))I look at this site for free Kindle books. It changes often so I go backfrequently. Another caveat with the rental system from Amazon is that youhave to return your rental before you can get a new rental.Tom http://www.amazon.com/Best-Sellers-Kindle-Store/zgbs/digital-textPat