RemedySpot.com

Re: Free Kindle ebook on vitamin D

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Thanks for posting...I downloaded it while still free......good luck with your B12, which I'm assuming was o.k.. I understand the minimum standards for B12 are higher in Europe than here. I'm aware of that since my daughter it vegan, and I worry about her B12.Ginny From: Navarro <navarrosarah@...> <navarrosarah@...> Sent: Sunday, April 29, 2012

4:51 PM Subject: Free Kindle ebook on vitamin D

A few weeks ago I went to the doctor to have my vitamin B12 level checked since I am vegan and wanted to find out. She went ahead and also checked my vitamin D level. I got a letter in the mail last week saying for me to make an appt. as my vitamin D level was extremely low. I have not yet made my appt, but I plan to soon. As I was searching thru free kindle books today I found this one that caught my eye:

http://www.amazon.com/Scientific-Deficiency-Fibromyalgia-Depression-ebook/dp/B0037QH0C0/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text & ie=UTF8 & qid=1335743128 & sr=1-1

I just started reading it and have no one near finished yet, but it seems interesting so far. I thought I would post it in case anyone is interested while it is still free. I am working on finishing it now. If anyone reads it and has an opinion on it I would be interested in hearing it. I thought for sure I got enough vit D since I live in sunny California and take vitamins, but I guess not.

Guest guest

Thanks for sharing this!  Mine is really low and I have Fibromyalgia, and my sons is low and he has depression.  I have brought mine up with no relief in symptoms but I am still interested to read.

On Sun, Apr 29, 2012 at 5:51 PM, Navarro <navarrosarah@...> wrote:

A few weeks ago I went to the doctor to have my vitamin B12 level checked since I am vegan and wanted to find out.  She went ahead and also checked my vitamin D level.  I got a letter in the mail last week saying for me to make an appt. as my vitamin D level was extremely low.  I have not yet made my appt, but I plan to soon.  As I was searching thru free kindle books today I found this one that caught my eye:

http://www.amazon.com/Scientific-Deficiency-Fibromyalgia-Depression-ebook/dp/B0037QH0C0/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text & ie=UTF8 & qid=1335743128 & sr=1-1

I just started reading it and have no one near finished yet, but it seems interesting so far.  I thought I would post it in case anyone is interested while it is still free.  I am working on finishing it now.  If anyone reads it and has an opinion on it I would be interested in hearing it.  I thought for sure I got enough vit D since I live in sunny California and take vitamins, but I guess not. 

Guest guest

Thanks for posting. I'm in CA too and drive a 'vert, but mine is low too.

Sunscreen, if you use it, is likely part of the problem (per my dr). Just got

put on my 3rd round of rx Vit D3. My B12 is quite low too, dr gave me a shot(s)

but I'm going to take 1000 mcg of Methylcobalamin B12 instead of giving myself

more shots. I read the bottom number in Japan is 500. My US lab I just got back

has the range marked at 211-946 pg/ml.

>

>

> A few weeks ago I went to the doctor to have my vitamin B12 level checked

since I am vegan and wanted to find out. She went ahead and also checked my

vitamin D level. I got a letter in the mail last week saying for me to make an

appt. as my vitamin D level was extremely low. I have not yet made my appt, but

I plan to soon. As I was searching thru free kindle books today I found this

one that caught my eye:

>

>

http://www.amazon.com/Scientific-Deficiency-Fibromyalgia-Depression-ebook/dp/B00\

37QH0C0/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text & ie=UTF8 & qid=1335743128 & sr=1-1

>

> I just started reading it and have no one near finished yet, but it seems

interesting so far. I thought I would post it in case anyone is interested

while it is still free. I am working on finishing it now. If anyone reads it

and has an opinion on it I would be interested in hearing it. I thought for

sure I got enough vit D since I live in sunny California and take vitamins, but

I guess not.

>

>

>