RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: need some direction on adding items to the carafe ?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

May I ask where you were able to get the new model? I was about to buy the Pro 500when news of the 750 came out and I have been impatiently waiting and checking Sonoma everyday to see if they are on their site.Thanks,....Dennis> > From: crenita@...> Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2012 16:01:14 +0000> Subject: Re: need some direction on adding items to the carafe ?> > > Yes...I have the 48 oz one....wondering if I need the bigger one as well... this is the new model the bottom of the carafe is wider.. and I think they told me the blades are longer.. > > I want to incorporate the VM in my life.. so I want to get my monies worth ..heheheh....> > Do you mix up your cake mix's or do I need that darn mixer for that.. in other words.. what shouldn't I expect it to do???> > > > > > > > I had and have been using a high speed blender( a tall 64 ou size and also had a plunger like the VM with a 1.6 hp motor.) for a while and am use to making my smoothies.> > I just received my VM and have been attempting to make them in my new blender..but have run into a issue> > > > I make green fruit smoothies and in my old blender it really didnt' matter what order I placed the items.. i.e. hand ful of spinach, chopped a few carrots , 1/4 c yogurt and 1-1/2 cup of frozen fruit liq of some type approx 1/2-2/3 c and a few ice cubes.. it blended with NO problem.. nothing was left all the ingredients well incorporated.. > > > > Now the issue.. when I add the similar items to my vitamix.. is seems to struggle .. and even with using the plunger to get the items DOWN to the blades.. I continue to end up with a few leaves of spinach sitting on top of the mix.. first I though I wasn't running it long enough..so increased the time but nope that didnt' do it.. > > > > so is there an ORDER for placing the items in the carafe that I should be using????> > My new VM is one of the New models.. with the smaller and wider carafe..> > > > I am stumped.... so need some veterans to give me guidance> >> > > > > ------------------------------------> > Please bookmark these pages:> > /links/ > (this is the Links page where I save the answers to FAQs and Answers, Recipes, and LOTS of other helpful information - this page is always being added to)> > /links/IMPORTANT__Membership__001327149393/> PLEASE DON'T UNSUBSCRIBE IF YOU ARE GETTING TOO MUCH MAIL! (if you unsubscribe, you will lose access to the Links page - an Encyclopedia of Collected Vitamix Wisdom! Go to this link to learn how to stop mail from coming, but STILL be a member of the group so you can STILL visit the Links page and read messages online!

Guest guest

id try calling Lea Ann Savage the viyamix lady / The Blender Lady (321) 773-7088 (home) (321)-961-9219 (cell) between 9AM and 9PM Eastern Time -----------------------------------------------------------From: "dgulenchin@..." <dgulenchin@...> Sent: Tuesday, April 17, 2012 12:00 AM Subject: RE:

Re: need some direction on adding items to the carafe ?

May I ask where you were able to get the new model? I was about to buy the Pro 500when news of the 750 came out and I have been impatiently waiting and checking Sonoma everyday to see if they are on their site.Thanks,....Dennis> > From: crenita@...> Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2012 16:01:14 +0000> Subject: Re: need some direction on adding items to the carafe ?> > > Yes...I have the 48 oz one....wondering if I need the bigger one as well... this is the new model the bottom of the carafe is wider.. and I think they told me the blades are longer.. > > I want to incorporate the VM in my life.. so I want to get my monies worth ..heheheh....> > Do you mix up your cake mix's or do I need that darn mixer for that.. in other words.. what shouldn't I

expect it to do???> > > > > > > > I had and have been using a high speed blender( a tall 64 ou size and also had a plunger like the VM with a 1.6 hp motor.) for a while and am use to making my smoothies.> > I just received my VM and have been attempting to make them in my new blender..but have run into a issue> > > > I make green fruit smoothies and in my old blender it really didnt' matter what order I placed the items.. i.e. hand ful of spinach, chopped a few carrots , 1/4 c yogurt and 1-1/2 cup of frozen fruit liq of some type approx 1/2-2/3 c and a few ice cubes.. it blended with NO problem.. nothing was left all the ingredients well incorporated.. > > > > Now the issue.. when I add the similar items to my vitamix.. is seems to struggle .. and even with using the plunger to get the items DOWN to

the blades.. I continue to end up with a few leaves of spinach sitting on top of the mix.. first I though I wasn't running it long enough..so increased the time but nope that didnt' do it.. > > > > so is there an ORDER for placing the items in the carafe that I should be using????> > My new VM is one of the New models.. with the smaller and wider carafe..> > > > I am stumped.... so need some veterans to give me guidance> >> > > > > ------------------------------------> > Please bookmark these pages:> > /links/ > (this is the Links page where I save the answers to FAQs and Answers, Recipes, and LOTS of other helpful information - this page is always being added to)> >

/links/IMPORTANT__Membership__001327149393/> PLEASE DON'T UNSUBSCRIBE IF YOU ARE GETTING TOO MUCH MAIL! (if you unsubscribe, you will lose access to the Links page - an Encyclopedia of Collected Vitamix Wisdom! Go to this link to learn how to stop mail from coming, but STILL be a member of the group so you can STILL visit the Links page and read messages online!