RemedySpot.com

Popping Air Bubbles when Whey Protein Powder is Used

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hello!(thanks for changing your bookmarks! :-)Whey Protein Powder is unbelievably foam-creating and it is durn near impossible to pop the micro-bubbles out of drinks made with it.How long have you let it run on the lower variable speed?I like these protein powders:/message/14719(but they are added for the nutritional value NOT for the taste - lots of whey protein powders are very tasty :-)The link above is archived on our Links page under, "Protein Powder Recommendations"

Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)www.BlenderLady.com(AKA the Vitamix Lady :-)<:)))><

On Apr 16, 2012, at 3:40 PM, Marrowstone wrote:

Thank you, Lea Ann. Consider it changed.

I have been reading all of our community's comments and your own for some time.

One question doesn't seems to be answered: Slowing down blending of Vitamix to pop the bubbles doesn't work. I am adding Whey Cool protein powder to my smoothies. Any other suggestions?

>

> Hello Everyone,

>

> I had to change my domain name. Although it is hokey - I wanted something short and simple so now it is www.BlenderLady.com

> (www.BestBlenderLady.com was available, but not short :-)

>

> I would be VERY GRATEFUL if all of you could do me a BIG FAVOR. I know that my old domain name has been linked to from MANY forums, blogs, articles, and websites. I would NEVER be able to find all of these "links" by myself, but there are over 2,000 of you on this list, and IF you wouldn't mind sending me the web address (URL) to any site that you run across that is linking to www.VitamixLady.com I could notify the web master and ask them to change the link over to www.BlenderLady.com

>

> Please change your bookmarks to www.BlenderLady.com

>

> For a while, any time that someone types in www.VitamixLady.com they will be redirected to my www.BlenderLady.com website, but eventually, www.VitamixLady.com will stop sending anyone to my new website.

>

> Blessings,

> Lea Ann Savage

> Satellite Beach, FL

> (321) 773-7088 (home)

> (321-961-9219 (cell)

> www.BlenderLady.com

> (AKA the Vitamix Lady :-)

> <:)))><

>