RemedySpot.com

Re: Waiting to receive my Vita Mix

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I heard they had sold out - why don't you check with customer service on the website?Ginny From: rosalie434 <rosalie434@...> Sent: Saturday, May 5, 2012 2:12 PM Subject: Waiting to receive my Vita Mix

Hi everyone! I ordered my Vita Mix last Monday (April 30th) from Costco.com since we don't have any Costco stores in the state I live in. I felt like it was the best deal for the 5200 Super Package (includes dry container). The website said I should receive it in 7-10 business days but my order status still shows "Sent to Fulfillment". Waiting impatiently to receive an e-mail from them with a tracking number. Seeing all the recipes & ideas on this list is making me really anxious to get it!

lie

Guest guest

Thanks for your suggestion Ginny. Will call CS tomorrow morning and check on

it. It didn't say SOLD OUT on the website & I was able to order it. I never

ordered anything from Costco online so I don't know what to expect. I was

hoping it would have shipped out already at least by Friday. Thanks again,

lie

>

> I heard they had sold out - why don't you check with customer service on the

website?

>

> Ginny

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> From: rosalie434 <rosalie434@...>

>

Guest guest

I'll be anxious to hear what you find out and when you finally get the VM!! In the meantime, just keep gathering recipes and ideas here!Ginny From: rosalie434 <rosalie434@...> Sent: Sunday, May 6, 2012 10:52 AM Subject: Re: Waiting to

receive my Vita Mix

Thanks for your suggestion Ginny. Will call CS tomorrow morning and check on it. It didn't say SOLD OUT on the website & I was able to order it. I never ordered anything from Costco online so I don't know what to expect. I was hoping it would have shipped out already at least by Friday. Thanks again,

lie

>

> I heard they had sold out - why don't you check with customer service on the website?

>

> Ginny

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> From: rosalie434 <rosalie434@...>

>

Guest guest

Hi lie!

I did the same thing (wondering now if I should have waited for the new one, the

Pro 300, but that's another topic) and ordered from Costco on 4/25. It took

until 5/3 or 5/4 for them to " fulfill " the order and send it out, but it's still

going to be on time! Keep in mind, the 7-10 is business days, so it ends up

being about two whole weeks!

I should get mine on Wednesday!

Faith

>

> Hi everyone! I ordered my Vita Mix last Monday (April 30th) from Costco.com

since we don't have any Costco stores in the state I live in. I felt like it was

the best deal for the 5200 Super Package (includes dry container). The website

said I should receive it in 7-10 business days but my order status still shows

" Sent to Fulfillment " . Waiting impatiently to receive an e-mail from them with a

tracking number. Seeing all the recipes & ideas on this list is making me really

anxious to get it!

>

> lie

>

Guest guest

That's funny, Faith! I saw Lee Ann's post about the Pro 300 and was wondering if

I should try to cancel my order! LOL... I'm not usually so impatient but I read

so many rave reviews online and saw so many recipes I just can't wait to try! I

was hoping i would get it in 7 business days but it still hasn't shipped so I'll

just have to put my big girl pants on and WAIT...

> >

>

> >

>

Guest guest

We ordered ours from Costco a couple of years ago and if I recall right,

it still said " sent to fullfillment " almost until it arrive, and it was

not long at all. Maybe a week or less in our case. We ordered online,

rather than buy at the road show (well Lea Ann just won't come to Calif,

haha), but got 3 containers and a small saucepan of a brand VM sells,

along with all the cookbook package. We were quite satisfied, but it may

depend to a degree on how many VM has in stock which Costco can draw

from-esp with super sellers like our Lea Ann draining the warehouse

(chuckling). :-)

Velda

On 5/5/2012 2:12 PM, rosalie434 wrote:

> Hi everyone! I ordered my Vita Mix last Monday (April 30th) from Costco.com

since we don't have any Costco stores in the state I live in. I felt like it was

the best deal for the 5200 Super Package (includes dry container). The website

said I should receive it in 7-10 business days but my order status still shows

" Sent to Fulfillment " . Waiting impatiently to receive an e-mail from them with a

tracking number. Seeing all the recipes & ideas on this list is making me really

anxious to get it!

>

> lie

>

>

>

>

> ------------------------------------

>

> Please bookmark these pages:

>

> /links/

> (this is the Links page where I save the answers to FAQs and Answers, Recipes,

and LOTS of other helpful information - this page is always being added to)

>

>

/links/IMPORTANT_VitamixE\

nthusiasts_Membership__001327149393/

> PLEASE DON'T UNSUBSCRIBE IF YOU ARE GETTING TOO MUCH MAIL! (if you

unsubscribe, you will lose access to the Links page - an Encyclopedia of

Collected Vitamix Wisdom! Go to this link to learn how to stop mail from

coming, but STILL be a member of the group so you can STILL visit the Links page

and read messages online!

Guest guest

Mine still hasn't shipped either!! It's killing me! I'm starting to second guess ordering a refurb. :(Tara BCochrane AB Calgary Sent from my iPhoneOn 2012-05-07, at 5:08 PM, "rosalie434" <rosalie434@...> wrote:

That's funny, Faith! I saw Lee Ann's post about the Pro 300 and was wondering if I should try to cancel my order! LOL... I'm not usually so impatient but I read so many rave reviews online and saw so many recipes I just can't wait to try! I was hoping i would get it in 7 business days but it still hasn't shipped so I'll just have to put my big girl pants on and WAIT...

> >

>

> >

>

Guest guest

I, too, ordered a refurb but I got mine in three days. When I ordered she seemed happy I ordered a white one because that was in stock. Also, living near Cleveland might have helped. ;-)

I'm enjoying my machine. Have made lowfat visychoisse and two different green smoothies. Maggie

Tara Barclay <taragbarclay@...> wrote:

>Mine still hasn't shipped either!! It's killing me! I'm starting to second guess ordering a refurb. :(

>Tara B

>Cochrane AB Calgary

>

>Sent from my iPhone

>

>On 2012-05-07, at 5:08 PM, "rosalie434" <rosalie434@...> wrote:

>

>> That's funny, Faith! I saw Lee Ann's post about the Pro 300 and was wondering if I should try to cancel my order! LOL... I'm not usually so impatient but I read so many rave reviews online and saw so many recipes I just can't wait to try! I was hoping i would get it in 7 business days but it still hasn't shipped so I'll just have to put my big girl pants on and WAIT...

>>

>> > >>> >>

Guest guest

If you live near Cleveland or are planning to visit the Cleveland area you can go to the Vitamix Outlet Store. http://www.vitamix.com/household/contact/contact.asp Tom From: [mailto: ] On Behalf Of Maggie Sent: Tuesday, May 08, 2012 1:30 AM Subject: Re: Re: Waiting to receive my Vita Mix I, too, ordered a refurb but I got mine in three days. When I ordered she seemed happy I ordered a white one because that was in stock. Also, living near Cleveland might have helped. ;-) I'm enjoying my machine. Have made lowfat visychoisse and two different green smoothies. MaggieTara Barclay <taragbarclay@...> wrote:>Mine still hasn't shipped either!! It's killing me! I'm starting to second guess ordering a refurb. :(>Tara B>Cochrane AB Calgary >>Sent from my iPhone>>On 2012-05-07, at 5:08 PM, " rosalie434 " <rosalie434@...> wrote:>>> That's funny, Faith! I saw Lee Ann's post about the Pro 300 and was wondering if I should try to cancel my order! LOL... I'm not usually so impatient but I read so many rave reviews online and saw so many recipes I just can't wait to try! I was hoping i would get it in 7 business days but it still hasn't shipped so I'll just have to put my big girl pants on and WAIT...>> >> > >>> >>

Guest guest

-Just looked at my " Order Status " ...and it shipped!! I tracked it and it's

coming in Thursday! Ordered on 4/30 and will receive 5/10 Total of 9 business

days....

> >Mine still hasn't shipped either!! It's killing me! I'm starting to second

guess ordering a refurb. :(

> >Tara B

> >Cochrane AB Calgary

> >

> >Sent from my iPhone

Guest guest

My parents lived right nx to N.Olmstead and I NEVER EVEN KNEW that Vitamix company was there.. I could kick myself as I could have had one years and years ago... Live and learn....at least I have one now... > > >> >> > >> >>

Guest guest

Just found out mine shipped today too!!! Wahoo! Can't wait to get it!Tara BCochrane ABSent from my iPhoneOn 2012-05-08, at 6:39 AM, "rosalie434" <rosalie434@...> wrote:

-Just looked at my "Order Status"...and it shipped!! I tracked it and it's coming in Thursday! Ordered on 4/30 and will receive 5/10 Total of 9 business days....

> >Mine still hasn't shipped either!! It's killing me! I'm starting to second guess ordering a refurb. :(

> >Tara B

> >Cochrane AB Calgary

> >

> >Sent from my iPhone