RemedySpot.com

Do you know the difference in theses brands

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Does anyone know the difference between Maseca Masa Harina and Bob's red Mill

Masa? Bob's says its gluten free but isn't Maseca masa harina?

I'm interested because I thought Bob's might be fresher than Maseca but I need

to make sure they are the same.

Terry

Sent from my iPadHD

Guest guest

If the product does not say "gluten-free" it may have been processed in a plant that processes other gluten grains. Bob's Red Mill is a very reputable source for gluten-free products and I have never heard of anyone having a problem with any of their products. ---------------------Rene Oswald, RN, APHBest Beginnings, Inc. Living Food Classes & Consultationswww.rawfoodrene.comwww.reneoswald.com561-775-4867From: Terry Pogue <tpogue@...>Vitamix < >Sent: Wed, April 4, 2012 1:22:24 PMSubject: Do you know the difference in theses brands

Does anyone know the difference between Maseca Masa Harina and Bob's red Mill Masa? Bob's says its gluten free but isn't Maseca masa harina?

I'm interested because I thought Bob's might be fresher than Maseca but I need to make sure they are the same.

Terry

Sent from my iPadHD

Guest guest

I am not concerned about gluten, I just thought the size of Bobs Red Mill was better but I don"t want to buy it if is is different from the ordinary stuff. Masa harina doesn't stay good too long.. I mean longer than 6 months so the small size would suit me better if I can't make my corn tortillas, southwestern polenta, papusas.. That kind of thing.Sent from my iPadHDOn Apr 4, 2012, at 1:57 PM, Rene Oswald <Rene.Oswald@...> wrote:

If the product does not say "gluten-free" it may have been processed in a plant that processes other gluten grains. Bob's Red Mill is a very reputable source for gluten-free products and I have never heard of anyone having a problem with any of their products. ---------------------Rene Oswald, RN, APHBest Beginnings, Inc. Living Food Classes & Consultationswww.rawfoodrene.comwww.reneoswald.com561-775-4867From: Terry Pogue <tpogue@...>Vitamix < >Sent: Wed, April 4, 2012 1:22:24 PMSubject: Do you know the difference in theses brands

Does anyone know the difference between Maseca Masa Harina and Bob's red Mill Masa? Bob's says its gluten free but isn't Maseca masa harina?

I'm interested because I thought Bob's might be fresher than Maseca but I need to make sure they are the same.

Terry

Sent from my iPadHD