RemedySpot.com

egg shells

Rate this topic

Guest guest

hey group, sorry bout the lengthiness of this forward, i couldnt delete on this new fangled laptop, but wanted you to see these awesome eggshells my brother McClain sent me, theyre done with laser. friggin cool if ya ask me!!! ConnieMick McClain <mickmcclain@...> wrote:

CC: "Steph " <jaddandsteph@...>,"Connie McClain" <crochetlady1001@...>,"Elmer Boie" <eboie@...>, <kroemerl@...>From: Mick McClain <mickmcclain@...>Subject: Re: Egg ShellsDate: Thu, 8 Sep 2005 18:25:07 -0500"Verlyn" <verlyn@...>At the renaissance faire in Bristol WI there is a vendor who does ostrich eggs like this! He controls what is black and what is white by controlling the depth, but what is REALLY amazing is his are all done by hand! You can watch him do them at the Faire, he had one large egg where he did a scene from the Fellowship Of The Ring, the scene where the fellowship is on top of a mountain ridge, it was incredible! If I had the $1400 to part with, it would be one cool Object D'art!mickmcclain@...On Sep

8, 2005, at 5:28 PM, Verlyn wrote:> >> >> > > > AMAZING EGG SHELLS>> This gives a pretty good> idea what can be achieved> with a Laser Beam. >> From this we can surmise> what laser surgery performed> on one's iris is all about,> and how magically> one's vision can be> improved in just> a few moments. >> Science is wonderful,> and is still the frontier.>>> Incredible what> they can do with an eggshell> and a laser beam.>> >> >> >> >> >> REMEMBER -> THIS IS DONE FROM> AN EGG SHELL>> >> >> Amazingly

Incredible>> "A true friend is someone who> thinks you are a good egg> even though he knows> you are slightly cracked.">>> > > > >> >> -- > GoQuest has scanned this message for viruses and dangerous content.> No virus found in this incoming message.> Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.> Version: 7.0.323 / Virus Database: 267.10.12/75 - Release Date: > 8/17/2005>> -- > GoQuest has scanned this message for viruses and dangerous content.The light at the end of the tunnel may be you

• 6 years later...
Guest guest

We use farm fresh eggs from chickens that are pastured and supplemented with soy free non GMO fed. I wash the eggs well before using but am not comfortable eating those eggshells in case I missed something. But when we boil eggs I want to eat those egg shells. I have heard some people talk about putting them in something to leach the minerals and some people have said something about grinding them and including them in their diet. Anyone have experience including them in a vitamix shake? What juice would I had them to to leach the minerals into the juice? I had a bit of apple cider vinegar to the cold water at the beginning of bone broth to leach minerals - is there another choice for the egg shells? Hate to throw away edible, absorbable, bio-available calcium in these shells but also don't want to waste other shake ingredients if it doesn't work out. Any advice?

Thanks,My Favorite Video for My Little One!