RemedySpot.com

Pro 750

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

The new Vitamix Professional 750 is available through Sonoma for $649.

The Professional 300 is also offfered for $529.

Tom

http://www.williams-sonoma.com/products/vitamix-blender-pro-750/?pkey=e%7Cvitami\

x%2Bprofessional%2Bseries%2B750%2Bblender%7C1%7Cbest%7C0%7C1%7C24%7C%7C1 & cm_src=\

PRODUCTSEARCH||NoFacet-_-NoFacet-_-Top_Wide_Agrarian%20-%20copy-_-

Guest guest

The Pro 300 is what I'm excited about (I don't like the pre-set buttons that come with the Pro 750). The new container is why I am so excited… It is a full 64 oz. that fits under the cabinets, and the base of the container is wider and the blades are longer. This is revolutionary. Longer blades will have a HUGE impact on the performance inside the container. Every tiny increase in the length of the blades causes the blade tip speed to increase greatly. Soup will get hot faster, and the ice will be emulsified into the liquid to make Ice Cream even faster (with fewer ice crystals remaining)! And of course, it be easier to get food out of the bottom of the container.The Pro 300 also has a quieter motor (a 10 decibel reduction in sound output). The fan to cool the motor is on anytime the machine is on (with the 5200 the fan was only on when the machine was running on high). And now the variable dial goes all of the way to high. The High / Variable switch has been replaced by a Pulse switch.Just at the Pro 200 and the 5200 were essentially the same machine, the Pro 300 will soon be matched by a machine sold in other venues (Road Shows, Home Shows, Vitamix.com, etc.) I'll be at the Home Office in June - I hope to see (and touch / use) the new model (or at least the Pro 300) while I am in Cleveland!Container Compatibility (I knew you would all want to know…)The Pro 300, Pro 750 (and the upcoming new model) are compatible with: the New 64 oz. container / the 48 oz. wet container / the 32 oz wet and dry containers (the old 64 oz. container will NOT fit the new base/motor)The New 64 oz. container will NOT fit the 5200 base/motor.

Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)www.BlenderLady.com(AKA the Vitamix Lady :-)<:)))><

On May 7, 2012, at 8:57 AM, tmatuschak wrote:

The new Vitamix Professional 750 is available through Sonoma for $649. The Professional 300 is also offfered for $529.

Tom

http://www.williams-sonoma.com/products/vitamix-blender-pro-750/?pkey=e%7Cvitamix%2Bprofessional%2Bseries%2B750%2Bblender%7C1%7Cbest%7C0%7C1%7C24%7C%7C1 & cm_src=PRODUCTSEARCH||NoFacet-_-NoFacet-_-Top_Wide_Agrarian%20-%20copy-_-

Guest guest

Ok lea ann..

Need a little more info for those of us that got the NEW vitamix on QVC..what

Model is that now considered ?..

These names are only serving to confuse me more than I usually am heheheh.

thanks Renita

>

> The new Vitamix Professional 750 is available through Sonoma for

$649. The Professional 300 is also offfered for $529.

>

> Tom

>

>

http://www.williams-sonoma.com/products/vitamix-blender-pro-750/?pkey=e%7Cvitami\

x%2Bprofessional%2Bseries%2B750%2Bblender%7C1%7Cbest%7C0%7C1%7C24%7C%7C1 & cm_src=\

PRODUCTSEARCH||NoFacet-_-NoFacet-_-Top_Wide_Agrarian%20-%20copy-_-

>

Guest guest

Lea Ann I think I asked before but I may have missed your response. If you doing any public events while in Cleveland please let me know. Tom From: [mailto: ] On Behalf Of Lea Ann SavageSent: Monday, May 07, 2012 10:54 AM Subject: Re: Pro 750 The Pro 300 is what I'm excited about (I don't like the pre-set buttons that come with the Pro 750). The new container is why I am so excited… It is a full 64 oz. that fits under the cabinets, and the base of the container is wider and the blades are longer. This is revolutionary. Longer blades will have a HUGE impact on the performance inside the container. Every tiny increase in the length of the blades causes the blade tip speed to increase greatly. Soup will get hot faster, and the ice will be emulsified into the liquid to make Ice Cream even faster (with fewer ice crystals remaining)! And of course, it be easier to get food out of the bottom of the container. The Pro 300 also has a quieter motor (a 10 decibel reduction in sound output). The fan to cool the motor is on anytime the machine is on (with the 5200 the fan was only on when the machine was running on high). And now the variable dial goes all of the way to high. The High / Variable switch has been replaced by a Pulse switch. Just at the Pro 200 and the 5200 were essentially the same machine, the Pro 300 will soon be matched by a machine sold in other venues (Road Shows, Home Shows, Vitamix.com, etc.) I'll be at the Home Office in June - I hope to see (and touch / use) the new model (or at least the Pro 300) while I am in Cleveland! Container Compatibility (I knew you would all want to know…)The Pro 300, Pro 750 (and the upcoming new model) are compatible with: the New 64 oz. container / the 48 oz. wet container / the 32 oz wet and dry containers (the old 64 oz. container will NOT fit the new base/motor) The New 64 oz. container will NOT fit the 5200 base/motor. Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)www.BlenderLady.com(AKA the Vitamix Lady :-)<:)))>< On May 7, 2012, at 8:57 AM, tmatuschak wrote: The new Vitamix Professional 750 is available through Sonoma for $649. The Professional 300 is also offfered for $529.Tomhttp://www.williams-sonoma.com/products/vitamix-blender-pro-750/?pkey=e%7Cvitamix%2Bprofessional%2Bseries%2B750%2Bblender%7C1%7Cbest%7C0%7C1%7C24%7C%7C1 & cm_src=PRODUCTSEARCH||NoFacet-_-NoFacet-_-Top_Wide_Agrarian%20-%20copy-_-

Guest guest

Hello Tom,I won't be doing any Road Shows (I'll be in Cleveland for a sales meeting), but I would be more than happy to consider delaying my flight home, and doing a Home Party! Can you gather 15-20 people at your house? :-)

Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)www.BlenderLady.com(AKA the Vitamix Lady :-)<:)))><

On May 7, 2012, at 12:40 PM, Tom Matuschak wrote:

Lea Ann I think I asked before but I may have missed your response. If you doing any public events while in Cleveland please let me know. Tom From: [mailto: ] On Behalf Of Lea Ann SavageSent: Monday, May 07, 2012 10:54 AM Subject: Re: Pro 750 The Pro 300 is what I'm excited about (I don't like the pre-set buttons that come with the Pro 750). The new container is why I am so excited… It is a full 64 oz. that fits under the cabinets, and the base of the container is wider and the blades are longer. This is revolutionary. Longer blades will have a HUGE impact on the performance inside the container. Every tiny increase in the length of the blades causes the blade tip speed to increase greatly. Soup will get hot faster, and the ice will be emulsified into the liquid to make Ice Cream even faster (with fewer ice crystals remaining)! And of course, it be easier to get food out of the bottom of the container. The Pro 300 also has a quieter motor (a 10 decibel reduction in sound output). The fan to cool the motor is on anytime the machine is on (with the 5200 the fan was only on when the machine was running on high). And now the variable dial goes all of the way to high. The High / Variable switch has been replaced by a Pulse switch. Just at the Pro 200 and the 5200 were essentially the same machine, the Pro 300 will soon be matched by a machine sold in other venues (Road Shows, Home Shows, Vitamix.com, etc.) I'll be at the Home Office in June - I hope to see (and touch / use) the new model (or at least the Pro 300) while I am in Cleveland! Container Compatibility (I knew you would all want to know…)The Pro 300, Pro 750 (and the upcoming new model) are compatible with: the New 64 oz. container / the 48 oz. wet container / the 32 oz wet and dry containers (the old 64 oz. container will NOT fit the new base/motor) The New 64 oz. container will NOT fit the 5200 base/motor. Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)www.BlenderLady.com(AKA the Vitamix Lady :-)<:)))>< On May 7, 2012, at 8:57 AM, tmatuschak wrote: The new Vitamix Professional 750 is available through Sonoma for $649. The Professional 300 is also offfered for $529.Tomhttp://www.williams-sonoma.com/products/vitamix-blender-pro-750/?pkey=e%7Cvitamix%2Bprofessional%2Bseries%2B750%2Bblender%7C1%7Cbest%7C0%7C1%7C24%7C%7C1 & cm_src=PRODUCTSEARCH||NoFacet-_-NoFacet-_-Top_Wide_Agrarian%20-%20copy-_-

Guest guest

Thanks for the offer but I was thinking more of a social visit. If you or any others in the sales meeting would like to see the Football Hall of Fame in Canton I would be happy to show you around if the times can be coordinated. Tom From: [mailto: ] On Behalf Of Lea Ann SavageSent: Monday, May 07, 2012 12:50 PM Subject: Re: Pro 750 Hello Tom, I won't be doing any Road Shows (I'll be in Cleveland for a sales meeting), but I would be more than happy to consider delaying my flight home, and doing a Home Party! Can you gather 15-20 people at your house? :-) Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)www.BlenderLady.com(AKA the Vitamix Lady :-)<:)))>< On May 7, 2012, at 12:40 PM, Tom Matuschak wrote: Lea Ann I think I asked before but I may have missed your response. If you doing any public events while in Cleveland please let me know. Tom From: [mailto: ] On Behalf Of Lea Ann SavageSent: Monday, May 07, 2012 10:54 AM Subject: Re: Pro 750 The Pro 300 is what I'm excited about (I don't like the pre-set buttons that come with the Pro 750). The new container is why I am so excited… It is a full 64 oz. that fits under the cabinets, and the base of the container is wider and the blades are longer. This is revolutionary. Longer blades will have a HUGE impact on the performance inside the container. Every tiny increase in the length of the blades causes the blade tip speed to increase greatly. Soup will get hot faster, and the ice will be emulsified into the liquid to make Ice Cream even faster (with fewer ice crystals remaining)! And of course, it be easier to get food out of the bottom of the container. The Pro 300 also has a quieter motor (a 10 decibel reduction in sound output). The fan to cool the motor is on anytime the machine is on (with the 5200 the fan was only on when the machine was running on high). And now the variable dial goes all of the way to high. The High / Variable switch has been replaced by a Pulse switch. Just at the Pro 200 and the 5200 were essentially the same machine, the Pro 300 will soon be matched by a machine sold in other venues (Road Shows, Home Shows, Vitamix.com, etc.) I'll be at the Home Office in June - I hope to see (and touch / use) the new model (or at least the Pro 300) while I am in Cleveland! Container Compatibility (I knew you would all want to know…)The Pro 300, Pro 750 (and the upcoming new model) are compatible with: the New 64 oz. container / the 48 oz. wet container / the 32 oz wet and dry containers (the old 64 oz. container will NOT fit the new base/motor) The New 64 oz. container will NOT fit the 5200 base/motor. Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)www.BlenderLady.com(AKA the Vitamix Lady :-)<:)))>< On May 7, 2012, at 8:57 AM, tmatuschak wrote: The new Vitamix Professional 750 is available through Sonoma for $649. The Professional 300 is also offfered for $529.Tomhttp://www.williams-sonoma.com/products/vitamix-blender-pro-750/?pkey=e%7Cvitamix%2Bprofessional%2Bseries%2B750%2Bblender%7C1%7Cbest%7C0%7C1%7C24%7C%7C1 & cm_src=PRODUCTSEARCH||NoFacet-_-NoFacet-_-Top_Wide_Agrarian%20-%20copy-_-

Guest guest

VM needs to hold a sales meeting in Sacramento. LOL

Velda

On 5/7/2012 9:50 AM, Lea Ann Savage wrote:

Hello Tom,

I won't be doing any Road Shows (I'll be in Cleveland for a

sales meeting), but I would be more than happy to consider

delaying my flight home, and doing a Home Party!  Can you gather

15-20 people at your house?  :-)

Blessings,

Lea Ann Savage

Satellite Beach, FL

(321) 773-7088 (home)

(321-961-9219 (cell)

www.BlenderLady.com

(AKA the Vitamix Lady :-)

<:)))><

On May 7, 2012, at 12:40 PM, Tom Matuschak wrote:

Lea Ann I

think I asked before but I may have missed your

response.  If you doing any public events while in

Cleveland please let me know. 

Tom

[mailto: ] On

Behalf Of Lea Ann Savage

Sent: Monday, May 07, 2012 10:54 AM

Subject: Re: Pro 750

The Pro 300 is what I'm excited about (I don't

like the pre-set buttons that come with the Pro

750).  

The new container is why I

am so excited…  It is a full 64 oz. that fits

under the cabinets, and the base of the

container is wider and the blades are longer.

This is revolutionary.  

Longer blades will have a

HUGE impact on the performance inside the

container.  Every tiny increase in the length

of the blades causes the blade tip speed to

increase greatly.  Soup will get hot faster,

and the ice will be emulsified into the liquid

to make Ice Cream even faster (with fewer ice

crystals remaining)!  

And of course, it be easier

to get food out of the bottom of the

container.

The Pro 300 also has a

quieter motor (a 10 decibel reduction in sound

output).  The fan to cool the motor is on

anytime the machine is on (with the 5200 the

fan was only on when the machine was running

on high).  And now the variable dial goes all

of the way to high.  The High / Variable

switch has been replaced by a Pulse switch.

Just at the Pro 200 and the

5200 were essentially the same machine, the

Pro 300 will soon be matched by a machine sold

in other venues (Road Shows, Home Shows, Vitamix.com,

etc.)   

I'll be at the Home Office

in June - I hope to see (and touch / use) the

new model (or at least the Pro 300) while I am

in Cleveland!

Container Compatibility (I

knew you would all want to know…)

The Pro 300, Pro 750 (and

the upcoming new model) are compatible with:

the New 64 oz. container / the 48 oz. wet

container / the 32 oz wet and dry containers

(the old 64 oz. container will NOT fit the

new base/motor)

The New 64 oz. container

will NOT fit the 5200 base/motor.

Blessings,

Lea Ann Savage

Satellite Beach, FL

(321) 773-7088 (home)

(321-961-9219 (cell)

www.BlenderLady.com

(AKA the Vitamix Lady :-)

<:)))><

On May 7, 2012, at 8:57

AM, tmatuschak wrote:

The new

Vitamix Professional 750 is available

through Sonoma for $649. The

Professional 300 is also offfered for

$529.

Tom

http://www.williams-sonoma.com/products/vitamix-blender-pro-750/?pkey=e%7Cvitamix%2Bprofessional%2Bseries%2B750%2Bblender%7C1%7Cbest%7C0%7C1%7C24%7C%7C1 & cm_src=PRODUCTSEARCH||NoFacet-_-NoFacet-_-Top_Wide_Agrarian%20-%20copy-_-