RemedySpot.com

OT: Supplements

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I have found a great company called Vitacost, from which to order my supplements. Shipping is free if you order $59 or more. On supplements I take, I've found their prices to be the best. Vitacost ships from Las Vegas, NV; I'm in the midwest and my order usually arrives within 6-7 days. Other than being a customer, I have no affiliation to this company. Try Vitacost.com--I'd love to know if their prices can be beat.

O taste and see that the Lord is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in him.

Ps. 34:8

Guest guest

I have been using vitacost for a long time and found them to have the best prices on the things that I use. It is a minimum of 49 dollars for shipping to be free. I thought they were located in Florida but maybe have more than one outlet for shipping. I am in Florida and order usually comes within 3-4 working days. They were out of Nutiva Chia Seeds so I went to Amazon and I was taken to a website called healthdesigns. It took longer for chia to arrive but price was comparable and I think this month there is a min order of 29 dollars for free shipping. The only complaint I have is that it took longer to get here as mine came from Indiana.

From: juliendbq <juliendbq@...> Sent: Sun, March 18, 2012 9:47:07 AMSubject: OT: Supplements

I have found a great company called Vitacost, from which to order my supplements. Shipping is fre.e if you order $59 or more. On supplements I take, I've found their prices to be the best. Vitacost ships from Las Vegas, NV; I'm in the midwest and my order usually arrives within 6-7 days. Other than being a customer, I have no affiliation to this company. Try Vitacost.com--I'd love to know if their prices can be beat.

Guest guest

Ooops, typo ... $49. :)

Ps. 34:8 From: quakefriscofog@...Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2012 07:26:59 -0700Subject: Re: OT: Supplements

I have been using vitacost for a long time and found them to have the best prices on the things that I use. It is a minimum of 49 dollars for shipping to be free. I thought they were located in Florida but maybe have more than one outlet for shipping. I am in Florida and order usually comes within 3-4 working days. They were out of Nutiva Chia Seeds so I went to Amazon and I was taken to a website called healthdesigns. It took longer for chia to arrive but price was comparable and I think this month there is a min order of 29 dollars for free shipping. The only complaint I have is that it took longer to get here as mine came from Indiana.

From: juliendbq <juliendbq@...> Sent: Sun, March 18, 2012 9:47:07 AMSubject: OT: Supplements

I have found a great company called Vitacost, from which to order my supplements. Shipping is fre.e if you order $59 or more. On supplements I take, I've found their prices to be the best. Vitacost ships from Las Vegas, NV; I'm in the midwest and my order usually arrives within 6-7 days. Other than being a customer, I have no affiliation to this company. Try Vitacost.com--I'd love to know if their prices can be beat.

Guest guest

Have used vitacost for years. Love the prices. Good customer service. Another discount web site is www.fruitfulyield.comA fraction of the selection but some respectable brands that Vitacost doesn't carry. Some nice food products too.

Thanks,My Favorite Video for My Little One!

On Mar 18, 2012, at 8:47 AM, juliendbq wrote:

I have found a great company called Vitacost, from which to order my supplements. Shipping is free if you order $59 or more. On supplements I take, I've found their prices to be the best. Vitacost ships from Las Vegas, NV; I'm in the midwest and my order usually arrives within 6-7 days. Other than being a customer, I have no affiliation to this company. Try Vitacost.com--I'd love to know if their prices can be beat.