RemedySpot.com

Re: knocking blender off base

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Always start it on low variable, turn it to level 9, then switch it to high. Always reverse this method before powering it off. At least thats what i do after doing the same after starting it on high power. Always shutdown in low, that way it starts in low next time.Sent from my Samsung Epicâ„¢ 4G oneswisschick <mlcaprez@...> wrote:

Help!

Several times now as soon as my Vitamix is on high I accidently knock the blender off the base and the blender is screaming as I frantically try to turn it off. I have also turned it on not realizing it is still in high mode.

I am so worried I am going to strip the gears or break my machine. I am still new to blending and I am hoping my screw ups will stop with experience.

Can anyone offer advice?

Thanks, Michele

Guest guest

Hello Michele,Is the machine too high for you? Would you possibly be less likely to bump it if you were higher?I'm not sure what is happening, but knocking it off while it is on high is bad for the gears (they can get damaged that way).

Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)www.BlenderLady.com(AKA the Vitamix Lady :-)<:)))><

On May 1, 2012, at 5:05 PM, oneswisschick wrote:

Help!

Several times now as soon as my Vitamix is on high I accidently knock the blender off the base and the blender is screaming as I frantically try to turn it off. I have also turned it on not realizing it is still in high mode.

I am so worried I am going to strip the gears or break my machine. I am still new to blending and I am hoping my screw ups will stop with experience.

Can anyone offer advice?

Thanks, Michele