RemedySpot.com

OT/ this was one of the items the 5yr didn't want to try..

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

but we loved it.. Made a big pitcher of virgin whole fruit Margarita's.. and chicken fried rice with these and saved some of the ' ICE CREAM' for dessert.. a vitamix MEAL..I used the vitamix to chop the veggies.. My friend is on WW so this was Ok for her to have.In fact she LOVED IT.. I think I have convinced her she NEEDS a vitamix.. hehehe... ps I LOVE WONTON WRAPPERS.. use them for all sorts of things..

Vegetable Dumplings with Soy Dipping Sauce

Larger Image

Weight Watchers Recipe

3PointsPlus Value

Prep time: 20 min

Cook time: 18 min

Serves: 6

Kick off Wonton Week with our baked version of vegetable dumplings – they're packed with cabbage and carrots. Your guests will never know they're light!

Ingredients

2 spray(s) cooking spray

2 tsp olive oil

1 1/2 cup(s) cooked green cabbage, shredded, or Cole slaw mix (shredded green cabbage and carrots)

1/2 cup(s) uncooked carrot(s), shredded

2 clove(s) (medium) garlic clove(s), minced

2 medium uncooked scallion(s), minced, divided

2 tsp low-sodium soy sauce

24 item(s) wonton wrapper(s), half of a 12 oz package

1/4 cup(s) low-sodium soy sauce

1 tsp sesame oil

Instructions

Preheat oven to 350ºF. Coat a large baking sheet with cooking spray.Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add cabbage, carrots, garlic and 1 minced scallion; sauté until cabbage wilts, about 2 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in 2 teaspoons of soy sauce.Place wonton wrappers on a flat surface. Drop vegetable mixture by teaspoonfuls onto center of each wrapper. Moisten edges of wrapper with wet fingers, fold over one corner to make a triangle and press sides together to seal. Transfer filled wrappers to prepared baking sheet and coat surface with cooking spray.Bake until wontons are golden brown, about 15 minutes.Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine remaining 1/4 cup of soy sauce, remaining minced scallion and sesame oil. Mix well and serve with wontons. Yields 4 wontons and 1 tablespoon of dipping sauce per serving.