RemedySpot.com

RE: Blendtec confession

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I wouldn't feel bad returning it if I felt it didn't meet my needs or my expectations after trying it out. Tom From: [mailto: ] On Behalf Of NavarroSent: Wednesday, March 07, 2012 9:20 AMSubject: Blendtec confession I have had my vitamix for about 3 months now and I totally love it. I have nothing bad to say about it. My son will be moving out within the next few months and said how much he would love to have a nice blender. When I saw the Blendtec total blender with 90 oz wildside jar on for the special of the day on QVC last month, it seemed like a good price and I could get it in 4 payments so I bought it. I told myself that I will use it to see if I like it better than my vitamix and if not I will give it to my son, but I didn't tell him that, I just told him that I thought I could use another blender since I use it so often, sometimes I want to use two at a time (which is the truth). Well so far, after a week and half of using it, I don't like it so much. The lid is really hard to get on, I hoped it would get better but so far it hasn't. Also, I thought the touch of a button smoothies would be great, but I find that the smoothies are not blended enough, I still find chunks of ice and apples, and once there was still some pineapple core that was't blended. Maybe they just need to preprogram them for a little longer cycles, but the point was to have it blend by itself and it didn't do the job to my satisfaction. Also, this morning, the apple quarters got stuck in the blades during the cycle and wouldnt move, I had to stop he cycle, open the blender and move it around with the spoonula, the point being that they aren't supposed to need a tamper or anything and therefore don't come with one. I also don't like the fact that the power button is on the back of the machine. Due to my kitchen space issues, it is a pain to have to turn it on in the back. Another thing I don't like is that it counts the uses. I think we are tracked enough in life, what we look at online, what we watch on TV, etc. I don't like my blender tracking me also. I don't know why it does this, is it for warranty purposes, is the warranty only good for so many uses or what? I know that shouldn't bother me but it does. So then last nite, my son came in and used it and then afterwards he says, that if he ever gets enough money to buy a nice blender, he is going to buy a vitamix becuase he likes it better. So much for giving him the Blendtec. I am not sure if I want to keep it or not, I feel bad sending it back to QVC because technically there nothing wrong with it, and maybe if I had bought it first not knowing what the vitamix can do, I would have loved it. I guess I will just keep it and use it for those times when I do need two blenders. It is a nice blender, it's just not my favorite.

Guest guest

I wouldn't either especially if its very expensive product.Connected by MOTOBLURâ„¢ Blendtec confession I have had my vitamix for about 3 months now and I totally love it. I have nothing bad to say about it. My son will be moving out within the next few months and said how much he would love to have a nice blender. When I saw the Blendtec total blender with 90 oz wildside jar on for the special of the day on QVC last month, it seemed like a good price and I could get it in 4 payments so I bought it. I told myself that I will use it to see if I like it better than my vitamix and if not I will give it to my son, but I didn't tell him that, I just told him that I thought I could use another blender since I use it so often, sometimes I want to use two at a time (which is the truth). Well so far, after a week and half of using it, I don't like it so much. The lid is really hard to get on, I hoped it would get better but so far it hasn't. Also, I thought the touch of a button smoothies would be great, but I find that the smoothies are not blended enough, I still find chunks of ice and apples, and once there was still some pineapple core that was't blended. Maybe they just need to preprogram them for a little longer cycles, but the point was to have it blend by itself and it didn't do the job to my satisfaction. Also, this morning, the apple quarters got stuck in the blades during the cycle and wouldnt move, I had to stop he cycle, open the blender and move it around with the spoonula, the point being that they aren't supposed to need a tamper or anything and therefore don't come with one. I also don't like the fact that the power button is on the back of the machine. Due to my kitchen space issues, it is a pain to have to turn it on in the back. Another thing I don't like is that it counts the uses. I think we are tracked enough in life, what we look at online, what we watch on TV, etc. I don't like my blender tracking me also. I don't know why it does this, is it for warranty purposes, is the warranty only good for so many uses or what? I know that shouldn't bother me but it does. So then last nite, my son came in and used it and then afterwards he says, that if he ever gets enough money to buy a nice blender, he is going to buy a vitamix becuase he likes it better. So much for giving him the Blendtec. I am not sure if I want to keep it or not, I feel bad sending it back to QVC because technically there nothing wrong with it, and maybe if I had bought it first not knowing what the vitamix can do, I would have loved it. I guess I will just keep it and use it for those times when I do need two blenders. It is a nice blender, it's just not my favorite.