RemedySpot.com

Re: My April and May Schedules

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

who does the costco demos here on the west coast (san francisco area)?  are they on this board?On Fri, Mar 23, 2012 at 5:12 AM, Lea Ann Savage <lsavage@...> wrote:

FYI...I am only booked (confirmed) for April and May (no June, July, August shows on the books yet :-)Here is my schedule via Google Calendars:http://vitamixlady.com/my-schedule/

Here it is in text:April = Wed. 25th to Sunday 29th - Tampa, FL - Whole Foods Market (North Dale Mabry Blvd.) 

May = Wed. 23rd to Monday 28th - ville, FL - Whole Foods MarketI always offer to make Nut Butter for anyone who wants a demonstration, but you have to Bring Your Own Container!  Depending on where I am at in my demonstration, I might not have time to do the " clean out the container " recipe.  If it is slow I will have time.  If I have my " Pumpkin Pie Smoothie " recipe ingredients on hand - YUM!!!

Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)

))><'>www.VitamixLady.comwww..com<:)))><

Guest guest

Hello Wes,I am not aware of any demonstrators who are on this list. If they are, they joined without telling me (and of course they are welcome! :-)There are 150+ of us across America.

Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)))><'>www.VitamixLady.comwww..com<:)))><

On Mar 23, 2012, at 8:42 AM, Wes Thierry wrote:

who does the costco demos here on the west coast (san francisco area)? are they on this board?On Fri, Mar 23, 2012 at 5:12 AM, Lea Ann Savage <lsavage@...> wrote:

FYI...I am only booked (confirmed) for April and May (no June, July, August shows on the books yet :-)Here is my schedule via Google Calendars:http://vitamixlady.com/my-schedule/

Here it is in text:April = Wed. 25th to Sunday 29th - Tampa, FL - Whole Foods Market (North Dale Mabry Blvd.)

May = Wed. 23rd to Monday 28th - ville, FL - Whole Foods MarketI always offer to make Nut Butter for anyone who wants a demonstration, but you have to Bring Your Own Container! Depending on where I am at in my demonstration, I might not have time to do the "clean out the container" recipe. If it is slow I will have time. If I have my "Pumpkin Pie Smoothie" recipe ingredients on hand - YUM!!!

Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)

))><'>www.VitamixLady.comwww..com<:)))><

Guest guest

They will be most concerned with reducing their return rate. My goal is to get people to USE their machines. HOPEFULLY, this list will benefit other sales demonstrators if they direct their customers to join (in order to help their customers get the full benefit of their machines). Many full-time demonstrators would be too busy to participate on this list. I am part time (only do one 5-day show per month) and during a show find it VERY hard to keep up with this list. It is already a 13 hour work day, and I spend (during a show) a minimum of an hour a day on the list. When I am not at a show, it is closer to 2-3 hours (my personal work related emails included).Many full time demonstrators are only home 6-8 days a month total.

Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)))><'>www.VitamixLady.comwww..com<:)))><

On Mar 23, 2012, at 9:17 AM, Wes Thierry wrote:

well If I see any at Costco, I'll inform them of this list... :)

Guest guest

I tell who ever comes to our local Costco, when I see them doing

demo, that we would welcome anyone wanting to join to learn how to

use their VM. Not sure if they actually pass it along, or simply

toss it, but I try.

Velda

On 3/23/2012 6:17 AM, Wes Thierry wrote:

well If I see any at Costco, I'll inform them of this list... :)