RemedySpot.com

Re: Green Veggie Juice

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I forgot to add - the lady who gave me this recipe said that she used unsweetened yogurt in it. I'm going to try it with unsweetened yogurt today - I'll let you know how it turns out!FYI - if you don't like the taste of celery, this one may not be for you - one lady tried it and didn't like it for that reason. :-)

On Apr 27, 2012, at 7:43 PM, Lea Ann Savage wrote:

A lady gave me her recipe for an all Veggie SIMPLE and DELICIOUS Green Veggie Juice - tastes like a V8 to me!One Lemon (peeled)One stalk of CeleryTomatoes (to taste - I used 5 small campari)2 big hands full of Greens (I used Spinach in the show)1 cup of water1 cup of ice1 tsp Sea Salt (or to taste)Blend until ice ice is meltedI LOVED it!

Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)www.BlenderLady.com(AKA the Vitamix Lady :-)<:)))><

Guest guest

Just made it. It's really tasty. I took some to who looked at it with YUK at the green color but he liked the taste. This will be a lovely summertime breakfast.I used baby spinach which is what I had opened in the fridge, about 2 handful, 2 stalks celery, 5 large Campari toms, 1 1/2 lemons, the half unpeeled, the whole one with zest removed to save and pith removed and tossed. 2 cups of ice and a couple of teaspoons of kosher salt. Thanks.TerrySent from my iPadHDOn Apr 28, 2012, at 5:20 AM, Lea Ann Savage <lsavage@...> wrote:

I forgot to add - the lady who gave me this recipe said that she used unsweetened yogurt in it. I'm going to try it with unsweetened yogurt today - I'll let you know how it turns out!FYI - if you don't like the taste of celery, this one may not be for you - one lady tried it and didn't like it for that reason. :-)

A lady gave me her recipe for an all Veggie SIMPLE and DELICIOUS Green Veggie Juice - tastes like a V8 to me!One Lemon (peeled)One stalk of CeleryTomatoes (to taste - I used 5 small campari)2 big hands full of Greens (I used Spinach in the show)1 cup of water1 cup of ice1 tsp Sea Salt (or to taste)Blend until ice ice is meltedI LOVED it!

Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)www.BlenderLady.com(AKA the Vitamix Lady :-)<:)))><

Guest guest

Celery is my husbands favorite vegetable. We have it often and made many different ways and sometimes raw in salads. I've never found a way has not loved it.TerrySent from my iPadHDOn Apr 28, 2012, at 5:20 AM, Lea Ann Savage <lsavage@...> wrote:

Guest guest

I always tell NEW people to the Green smoothies. to get a large Mug that you

can't see the content that has a lid and a straw... that is the only way I found

it was SAFE to intro a new one to some nay sayers... Once they taste it they

don't care what it looks like.. I have to 2 large thermal mugs that I bought

just for that purpose..

I had a friend over a couple weeks ago, who is like that. I made up a green

smoothie and she was oohing an AWWWing until I told her what was in it ..the

shocked look on her face.. was priceless then she tasted it again.. and said ' I

can't taste any of the yucky stuff " ... and she proceeded to finish the whole

HUGE MUG... the nx day SHE ASKED FOR ANOTHER ONE... hehehehe

.....CONVERT !

> >

> > A lady gave me her recipe for an all Veggie SIMPLE and DELICIOUS Green

Veggie Juice - tastes like a V8 to me!

> >

> >

> > One Lemon (peeled)

> > One stalk of Celery

> > Tomatoes (to taste - I used 5 small campari)

> > 2 big hands full of Greens (I used Spinach in the show)

> > 1 cup of water

> > 1 cup of ice

> > 1 tsp Sea Salt (or to taste)

> >

> > Blend until ice ice is melted

> >

> > I LOVED it!

> >

> > Blessings,

> > Lea Ann Savage

> > Satellite Beach, FL

> > (321) 773-7088 (home)

> > (321-961-9219 (cell)

> > www.BlenderLady.com

> > (AKA the Vitamix Lady :-)

> > <:)))><

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

That's a good idea. is not put off by the look of something. He is very

willing to try anything. He just came upstairs. He finished his green sorta V8.

He especially liked the celery flavor in it and said he could not taste the

spinach. He agreed when I suggested that next time I cut back on the salt. He

considers that his lunch.

So, I'm not cooking until dinner. I'm doing a lamb burger on fresh made pita

smeared with a pickled feta mixed with some mayo. Along side of a roasted

eggplant/roasted red pepper spread and kalamata olives. Recipes on request. <g>

I'm going to put the eggplant/red pepper spread In the iSI whip to lighten the

texture with N2O. I'll have to thin the spread with something... Cream or

chicken or veg broth. If I use broth I'll have to add a stabilizer. Might be

good enough to spritz into Belgian Endive leaves for a nice hors d'oeuvre. Just

pondering...

Terry

By the way, that eggplant/red pepper spread can be made in the VitaMix.

Sent from my iPadHD

On Apr 28, 2012, at 1:36 PM, " crenita2 " <crenita@...> wrote:

> I always tell NEW people to the Green smoothies. to get a large Mug that you

can't see the content that has a lid and a straw... that is the only way I found

it was SAFE to intro a new one to some nay sayers... Once they taste it they

don't care what it looks like.. I have to 2 large thermal mugs that I bought

just for that purpose..

>

> I had a friend over a couple weeks ago, who is like that. I made up a green

smoothie and she was oohing an AWWWing until I told her what was in it ..the

shocked look on her face.. was priceless then she tasted it again.. and said ' I

can't taste any of the yucky stuff " ... and she proceeded to finish the whole

HUGE MUG... the nx day SHE ASKED FOR ANOTHER ONE... hehehehe

>

> ....CONVERT !

>

>

>>>

>>> A lady gave me her recipe for an all Veggie SIMPLE and DELICIOUS Green

Veggie Juice - tastes like a V8 to me!

>>>

>>>

>>> One Lemon (peeled)

>>> One stalk of Celery

>>> Tomatoes (to taste - I used 5 small campari)

>>> 2 big hands full of Greens (I used Spinach in the show)

>>> 1 cup of water

>>> 1 cup of ice

>>> 1 tsp Sea Salt (or to taste)

>>>

>>> Blend until ice ice is melted

>>>

>>> I LOVED it!

>>>

>>> Blessings,

>>> Lea Ann Savage

>>> Satellite Beach, FL

>>> (321) 773-7088 (home)

>>> (321-961-9219 (cell)

>>> www.BlenderLady.com

>>> (AKA the Vitamix Lady :-)

>>> <:)))><

>>>

>>>

>>>

>>>

>>>

>>>

>>

>

>

>

>

> ------------------------------------

>

> Please bookmark these pages:

>

> /links/

> (this is the Links page where I save the answers to FAQs and Answers, Recipes,

and LOTS of other helpful information - this page is always being added to)

>

>

/links/IMPORTANT_VitamixE\

nthusiasts_Membership__001327149393/

> PLEASE DON'T UNSUBSCRIBE IF YOU ARE GETTING TOO MUCH MAIL! (if you

unsubscribe, you will lose access to the Links page - an Encyclopedia of

Collected Vitamix Wisdom! Go to this link to learn how to stop mail from

coming, but STILL be a member of the group so you can STILL visit the Links page

and read messages online!

Guest guest

I added the unsweetened yogurt and LOVED IT! Not everyone in the show who tried this loved it, but I can hardly get enough of it - AWESOME taste (to me…)

On Apr 28, 2012, at 5:20 AM, Lea Ann Savage wrote:

Guest guest

Lea Ann ..this is perfect with garden season coming soon and all those lovely

RIPE RED TOMATO's to use

... I can't wait to get some made up

Thanks for sharing.. It is nice to have some alternative to my usual fruit/green

smoothies..

Renita

>

>

> A lady gave me her recipe for an all Veggie SIMPLE and DELICIOUS Green Veggie

Juice - tastes like a V8 to me!

>

>

> One Lemon (peeled)

> One stalk of Celery

> Tomatoes (to taste - I used 5 small campari)

> 2 big hands full of Greens (I used Spinach in the show)

> 1 cup of water

> 1 cup of ice

> 1 tsp Sea Salt (or to taste)

>

> Blend until ice ice is melted

>

> I LOVED it!

>

> Blessings,

> Lea Ann Savage

> Satellite Beach, FL

> (321) 773-7088 (home)

> (321-961-9219 (cell)

> www.BlenderLady.com

> (AKA the Vitamix Lady :-)

> <:)))><

>

Guest guest

How much yogurt did you add? Can't wait to try it.Sent from my iPhoneOn Apr 30, 2012, at 6:27 AM, Lea Ann Savage <lsavage@...> wrote:

I added the unsweetened yogurt and LOVED IT! Not everyone in the show who tried this loved it, but I can hardly get enough of it - AWESOME taste (to me…)

Guest guest

LOL - you would ask that :-) About 3 spoons full :-) (probably was close to just under 1/2 cup-ish :-)

On Apr 30, 2012, at 11:59 AM, Mimi wrote:

How much yogurt did you add? Can't wait to try it.Sent from my iPhoneOn Apr 30, 2012, at 6:27 AM, Lea Ann Savage <lsavage@...> wrote: