RemedySpot.com

Re: nutella recipe

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Has anyone tried to make this with raw cacao nibs? And raw honey instead of confectioners sugar or stevia? LeaAnn? Bonnie The Busy Person's Wellness ExpertRadiant Health For Life In Less Than 10 Minutes A Daywww.bonniesherbals.comGet instant access to my FREE report:5 STEPS TO Boost Your ENERGY, Reduce Your Stress and Heal Your Bodyand at the same time you will be subscribed to my newsletter. – I promise to never share your information with anyone else.Coming soon: we are rebranding, our new name will be www.RadiantHealthforLife.com.com From: [mailto: ] On Behalf Of Beth ESent: Wednesday, March 28, 2012 11:31 AM Subject: nutella recipe Hi all. Since nutella recipes are a regular request on this list, I thot I'd post this recipe I came across from one of my fav recipe sources, America's Test Kitchen. Of course, they use a food processor so you can see in the delicious photos that the results are not as creamy as we get from the VM. But the procedure and ratios are easily converted to VM.http://www.americastestkitchenfeed.com/do-it-yourself/2012/03/homemade-chocolate-hazelnut-spread/ Beth

Guest guest

Ohhhh wouldn't they be too bitter? I like them sprinkled on things but never thought about this. How do you use nibs?Sent from my iPadHDOn Mar 28, 2012, at 12:27 PM, "Bonnie " <bonniesherbals@...> wrote:

Has anyone tried to make this with raw cacao nibs? And raw honey instead of confectioners sugar or stevia? LeaAnn? Bonnie The Busy Person's Wellness ExpertRadiant Health For Life In Less Than 10 Minutes A Daywww.bonniesherbals.com<image001.png><image002.png><image003.png>Get instant access to my FREE report:5 STEPS TO Boost Your ENERGY, Reduce Your Stress and Heal Your Bodyand at the same time you will be subscribed to my newsletter. – I promise to never share your information with anyone else.Coming soon: we are rebranding, our new name will be www.RadiantHealthforLife.com.com From: [mailto: ] On Behalf Of Beth ESent: Wednesday, March 28, 2012 11:31 AM Subject: nutella recipe Hi all. Since nutella recipes are a regular request on this list, I thot I'd post this recipe I came across from one of my fav recipe sources, America's Test Kitchen. Of course, they use a food processor so you can see in the delicious photos that the results are not as creamy as we get from the VM. But the procedure and ratios are easily converted to VM.http://www.americastestkitchenfeed.com/do-it-yourself/2012/03/homemade-chocolate-hazelnut-spread/ Beth

Guest guest

What other nuts would you use for this? Are cashews a possible option?

nutella recipe

Hi all. Since nutella recipes are a regular request on this list, I thot I'd post this recipe I came across from one of my fav recipe sources, America's Test Kitchen. Of course, they use a food processor so you can see in the delicious photos that the results are not as creamy as we get from the VM. But the procedure and ratios are easily converted to VM.

http://www.americastestkitchenfeed.com/do-it-yourself/2012/03/homemade-chocolate-hazelnut-spread/

Beth

Guest guest

You can use any nuts you like!Nutella (by name) is always hazelnuts, but the great thing about the Vitamix is that YOU are in control of what goes in it - not some corporation adding all kinds of chemical preservatives and flavor enhancers!

Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)))><'>www.VitamixLady.comwww..com<:)))><

On Mar 28, 2012, at 1:53 PM, eilisalana@... wrote:

What other nuts would you use for this? Are cashews a possible option?

nutella recipe

Hi all. Since nutella recipes are a regular request on this list, I thot I'd post this recipe I came across from one of my fav recipe sources, America's Test Kitchen. Of course, they use a food processor so you can see in the delicious photos that the results are not as creamy as we get from the VM. But the procedure and ratios are easily converted to VM.

http://www.americastestkitchenfeed.com/do-it-yourself/2012/03/homemade-chocolate-hazelnut-spread/

Beth