RemedySpot.com

Pumpkin Rolls was Re: ? for a Veteran user..

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hello,Thanks for sharing this! I filed it here:Links > 1 -RECIPES > Bread Recipesand here:Links > 1 -RECIPES > Batters - Muffins/Pancakes/Quick Breads/etc.If the flour was already ground, this could easily be done in the wet container. If you wanted to grind your own flour to use in this recipe, I'd use the dry container (but you can use the wet container if you don't mind the drawbacks /links/2___Container_Questions_001327025225/ )

Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)www.BlenderLady.com(AKA the Vitamix Lady :-)<:)))><

On May 1, 2012, at 9:24 AM, crenita2 wrote:

I found this recipe on the competitors site.. now my question is could I do this in my wet container or would I need the dry one or can I do it at all ???? I HATE kneading bread or anything like that.. so this is why this is interesting to me... .. Just need some advise.. or is this specific to the OTHER BLENDER .. only..Pumpkin Rolls

No need to knead. This recipe gives you piping hot yeast rolls in less than 45 minutes without the kneading and shaping.

Yields: 12 rolls

1 cup milk, warmed

¼ C brown sugar

1 Tbsp dry active yeast

¾ C pumpkin purée

1 lg egg

2 Tbsp butter, softened

1 tsp kosher or sea salt

1 tsp pumpkin pie spice

2- ¾ C all-purpose flour, divided

Preheat oven to 425°F. Add milk, brown sugar and yeast to pitcher and secure lid. Press "Pulse" 2 times. Allow the yeast to proof for 5-10 minutes. Add pumpkin purée, egg, butter, salt, pumpkin pie spice and 1 cup flour to pitcher and secure lid. Press "Pulse" 2-3 times. Add additional cup of flour and secure lid. Press "Pulse" 4-6 times. Add remaining flour and secure lid. Press "Pulse" 8-10 times or until flour is incorporated and dough ball forms. Let dough rest for 10 minutes in the pitcher. Grease a muffin tin. Use a spatula to pat down

the dough, tilt pitcher over muffin tin and portion out 12 yeast rolls. Cover and let rise for 15 minutes or until dough rounds over tops of cup. *Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven and let cool for 5-10 minutes in the pan. Remove from pan and

enjoy immediately.

*Optional: Before baking the rolls, mix together in a small prep bowl 1 Tbsp water and 1 egg yolk. Gently brush the egg wash over each dough ball.

Note: This dough is a soft dough. To make rolls without a muffin tin, oil hands and shape rolls and place in greased 9"x13" pan.

For whole-grain recipe, substitute half of the all-purpose flour with hard white whole wheat flour.