Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi, everyone! Just curious what the differences are between the Create,

Creations, While Foods and Live Fresh cookbooks. I'm most interested in the

Create cookbook. Does anyone have one they're willing to sell? Also, in the

whole grains book, is there a recipe for all purpose flour? Or does anyone have

a recipe to make some? Thanks!

Also, anyone have the demonstrator recipe book? It's an older book, and I'm not

sure when it was published or if it came with a machine or was sold separately.

Hi Lea Ann, I'm curious, why is the Turbo made for Vegetarian/Vegans...what is missing in it besides the variable speeds that would make it better for them?Ginny From: Lea Ann Savage <lsavage@...> Sent: Wednesday, January 25, 2012 2:50 AM Subject: Re:

Cookbooks

Create is the cookbook that come with the CIA model (a 5200 private labeled for sale in stores like Bed Bath and Beyond or any kitchen/food store etc.) It has recipes by famous chefs and the recipes are geared more towards chefs and caterers. You can't buy this one from vitamix.com, so EBay would be a good place to look for it.Life Fresh is sold with the Turbo Blend VS (a 5200 packaged for the raw, vegan, and vegetarian community). It contains recipes by famous chefs from the raw, vegan, and vegetarian communities.I have one of the demonstrator recipe books - they did not come with machines and were sold separately.

Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)))><'>www.VitamixLady.comwww..com<:)))><

On Jan 25, 2012, at 3:08 AM, MO wrote:

Hi, everyone! Just curious what the differences are between the Create, Creations, While Foods and Live Fresh cookbooks. I'm most interested in the Create cookbook. Does anyone have one they're willing to sell? Also, in the whole grains book, is there a recipe for all purpose flour? Or does anyone have a recipe to make some? Thanks!

Also, anyone have the demonstrator recipe book? It's an older book, and I'm not sure when it was published or if it came with a machine or was sold separately.

Ginny, Best as I can tell, the name "Turbo VS" is a means of packaging only. It will still include a 5200 base with variable speed options, and include the standard 64 oz. container. It still has a 7 year warranty. The only distinct "difference" is that the only color available is black. I suspect that's due to special labeling it as the "Turbo VS", whereas they can intermix the labels on the other models amongst their varied packages. If you take a look at the Vitamix website you'll quickly discover that they don't *really* sell individual models. They sell in packages, for the most part. Some of the items, most in fact, can be purchased separately, but not all. (For instance, some cookbooks only come with certain packages)(A la carte being choosing your base, then a container, then the included cookbook and/or extra you'd like for X amount. This would be my preferred method of sales, but alas.) The Turbo VS currently comes included with the Live Fresh cookbook (can be purchased separately for $59) - geared towards vegans, vegetarians and raw foodists, and a nut milk bag. As a quick side note: the only Vitamix I notice with a specific difference besides packaging and addons is the Creations blender. The biggest thing to note is that it only comes with a 5 year warranty vs the typical 7. This is the model that, when available, is offered by QVC. It's usually still offered at a great price, especially if you can't/won't get to a road show to take advantage of special pricing. It's simply something to consider. The Creations cookbook is available exclusively as part of the package. You can compare the blenders and what I've mentioned as the US Vitamix Store.