RemedySpot.com

nut butter

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

LeaAnn, So finally did it, I purchase the jungle peanuts from www.wildernessfamilynaturals.com   they are fabulous.  I decided to make nut butter with them, roasted them for 15 minutes in oven and then put them in the vitamix, didn’t even take the little paper coating off of them and it made the smoothest peanut butter, I did 3 ½ cups of jungle peanuts, about a T of sesame oil and a little less than a teaspoon of RealSalt.  It is creamy and delicious.  Thanks so much for the idea. Bonnie The Busy Person's Wellness ExpertRadiant Health For Life In Less Than 10 Minutes A Daywww.bonniesherbals.comGet my FREE report on:5 STEPS TO Boost Your ENERGY, Reduce Your Stress and Heal Your Bodyand at the same time you will be subscribed to my newsletter.  – I promise to never share your information with anyone else.Coming soon:  we are rebranding, our new name will be www.RadiantHealthforLife.com.com   From: [mailto: ] On Behalf Of Sent: Friday, March 23, 2012 5:02 PM Subject: Re: Agar agar question Doesn't the gadget used to make espuma incorporate the air? I think agar agar would set TOO firmly for that. Sunflower seeds do a great job of making things at a pudding like consistency, once chilled, but that may change the flavor some (doesn't sound like in a bad way, but still different) A little beef consume might work too?> >> > >> > >> Anyone know how much agar agar would equal the thickening power of one sheet of gelatin?> >> Terry> >> Sent from my iPadHD> >> > > > > > > > > > > ------------------------------------> > > > Please bookmark these pages:> > > > /links/ > > (this is the Links page where I save the answers to FAQs and Answers, Recipes, and LOTS of other helpful information - this page is always being added to)> > > > /links/IMPORTANT__Membership__001327149393/> > PLEASE DON'T UNSUBSCRIBE IF YOU ARE GETTING TOO MUCH MAIL! (if you unsubscribe, you will lose access to the Links page - an Encyclopedia of Collected Vitamix Wisdom! Go to this link to learn how to stop mail from coming, but STILL be a member of the group so you can STILL visit the Links page and read messages online!

Guest guest

I've never tried this. Peanut butter does get pretty liquid, so it might work. To be safe, I'd chop some peanuts and save them to be stirred in later…

Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)))><'>www.VitamixLady.comwww..com<:)))><

On Mar 24, 2012, at 9:32 PM, Velda wrote:

Can you make a crunchy peanut butter by saving out a half cup or so

of peanuts till just before you finish? Is it liquid enough when

warm from grinding that it would then chunk up and mix in the saved

nuts you add?

Velda

On 3/24/2012 6:28 PM, Bonnie wrote:

LeaAnn, So

finally did it, I purchase the jungle peanuts from www.wildernessfamilynaturals.com

they are fabulous. I decided to make nut butter with

them, roasted them for 15 minutes in oven and then put them

in the vitamix, didn’t even take the little paper coating

off of them and it made the smoothest peanut butter, I did 3

½ cups of jungle peanuts, about a T of sesame oil and a

little less than a teaspoon of RealSalt. It is creamy and

delicious. Thanks so much for the idea.

Bonnie

The

Busy Person's Wellness ExpertRadiant

Health For Life In Less Than 10 Minutes A Daywww.bonniesherbals.com<Mail Attachment.png><Mail Attachment.png><Mail Attachment.png>Get my FREE report on:

5 STEPS TO Boost Your ENERGY, Reduce Your Stress and

Heal Your Body

and

at the same time you will be subscribed to my newsletter.

– I promise to never share your information with anyone

else.Coming

soon: we are rebranding, our new name will be www.RadiantHealthforLife.com.com

[mailto: ] On

Behalf Of

Sent: Friday, March 23, 2012 5:02 PM

Subject: Re: Agar agar

question

Doesn't the gadget used to

make espuma incorporate the air? I think agar agar would

set TOO firmly for that. Sunflower seeds do a great job

of making things at a pudding like consistency, once

chilled, but that may change the flavor some (doesn't

sound like in a bad way, but still different) A little

beef consume might work too?

> >>

> >>

> >> Anyone know how much agar agar would equal

the thickening power of one sheet of gelatin?

> >> Terry

> >> Sent from my iPadHD

> >>

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ------------------------------------

> >

> > Please bookmark these pages:

> >

> > /links/

> > (this is the Links page where I save the

answers to FAQs and Answers, Recipes, and LOTS of other

helpful information - this page is always being added

to)

> >

> > /links/IMPORTANT__Membership__001327149393/

> > PLEASE DON'T UNSUBSCRIBE IF YOU ARE GETTING

TOO MUCH MAIL! (if you unsubscribe, you will lose access

to the Links page - an Encyclopedia of Collected Vitamix

Wisdom! Go to this link to learn how to stop mail from

coming, but STILL be a member of the group so you can

STILL visit the Links page and read messages

online!

Guest guest

,I love their products, been using them for years. Bonnie The Busy Person's Wellness ExpertRadiant Health For Life In Less Than 10 Minutes A Daywww.bonniesherbals.comGet instant access to my FREE report:5 STEPS TO Boost Your ENERGY, Reduce Your Stress and Heal Your Bodyand at the same time you will be subscribed to my newsletter.  – I promise to never share your information with anyone else.Coming soon:  we are rebranding, our new name will be www.RadiantHealthforLife.com.com   From: [mailto: ] On Behalf Of hai quanSent: Sunday, March 25, 2012 11:01 AM Subject: Re: nut butter I have just looked at wildernessfamilynaturals.com and they have a great selection of nuts, seeds, dried/freeze dried fruits and ancient grains. they don't give a lot of details about their products. Have you been happy ordering from them? Do you feel like they select their product carefully? Do recommend them as a source for these food items?Thanks, My Favorite Video for My Little One!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3n1faCCXbeM On Mar 24, 2012, at 8:28 PM, Bonnie wrote: LeaAnn, So finally did it, I purchase the jungle peanuts from www.wildernessfamilynaturals.com they are fabulous. I decided to make nut butter with them, roasted them for 15 minutes in oven and then put them in the vitamix, didn’t even take the little paper coating off of them and it made the smoothest peanut butter, I did 3 ½ cups of jungle peanuts, about a T of sesame oil and a little less than a teaspoon of RealSalt. It is creamy and delicious. Thanks so much for the idea. Bonnie The Busy Person's Wellness ExpertRadiant Health For Life In Less Than 10 Minutes A Daywww.bonniesherbals.com<image001.png><image002.png><image003.png>Get my FREE report on:5 STEPS TO Boost Your ENERGY, Reduce Your Stress and Heal Your Bodyand at the same time you will be subscribed to my newsletter. – I promise to never share your information with anyone else.Coming soon: we are rebranding, our new name will be www.RadiantHealthforLife.com.com From: [mailto: ] On Behalf Of Sent: Friday, March 23, 2012 5:02 PM Subject: Re: Agar agar question Doesn't the gadget used to make espuma incorporate the air? I think agar agar would set TOO firmly for that. Sunflower seeds do a great job of making things at a pudding like consistency, once chilled, but that may change the flavor some (doesn't sound like in a bad way, but still different) A little beef consume might work too?> >> > >> > >> Anyone know how much agar agar would equal the thickening power of one sheet of gelatin?> >> Terry> >> Sent from my iPadHD> >> > > > > > > > > > > ------------------------------------> > > > Please bookmark these pages:> > > > /links/ > > (this is the Links page where I save the answers to FAQs and Answers, Recipes, and LOTS of other helpful information - this page is always being added to)> > > > /links/IMPORTANT__Membership__001327149393/> > PLEASE DON'T UNSUBSCRIBE IF YOU ARE GETTING TOO MUCH MAIL! (if you unsubscribe, you will lose access to the Links page - an Encyclopedia of Collected Vitamix Wisdom! Go to this link to learn how to stop mail from coming, but STILL be a member of the group so you can STILL visit the Links page and read messages online!