RemedySpot.com

What order to put things into the container - was - Juicing to Smoothie

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Cucumber and lemon on bottom (always the things with the most liquid on bottom going up as things get less "juicy")then apple and celery then carrots and gingergreens and ice lastProportions??? (I'm guestimating - you'll have to experiment)1/2 cucmber1/2 lemon peeled1 apple1 stalk celery1 carrotginger to tasteone large hand full of greens?ice (how thinned down do you want this?)If it were me, I'd get all of my liquid from the ice in this drink because to get REALY Smooth (if that is what you like) it's going to need to blend quite a while to break down the carrot fiber… Ice will buy you extra blending time.

Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)))><'>www.VitamixLady.comwww..com<:)))><

On Mar 21, 2012, at 4:03 PM, vegansmacks wrote:

Hello, everyone!

My hubby & I have been juicing daily for about a year. I am trying to convert him to a VM smoothie. I have been making a spinach strawberry smoothie & he doesn't like it because he says it's too fruity.

I'm posting our juicing recipe. Can y'all more experienced VMers tell me how to convert this to a smoothie for 1? I no longer have any of my VM books (too many moves) & I have VM 5000.

Ginger

1/2 a lemon

3 carrots

3 celery stalks

1 cucumber

1 bunch of kale

2 apples

Can y'all tell me how/what to put in & the order? THANK YOU!!! :) :)