RemedySpot.com

Peach Ice Cream

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Today I did another experiment that turned out REALLY well…WFM has fresh organic peaches on sale so I cut them into little pieces, filled a gallon zip lock bag 1/2 full, spread the pieces all throughout the zip lock bag (flattened) and left it in the freezer over night. In the morning it was easy to break apart any pieces that stuck together and I had perfectly frozen peach pieces.For the Ice Cream I added about 1/2 cup of heavy whipping cream, then added about 1/2 cup of white grape juice concentrate (actually there was slightly more juice concentrate than heavy whipping cream). Then I added the frozen peaches to the 4 cup line and processed into ice cream - it was amazing!

Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)www.BlenderLady.com(AKA the Vitamix Lady :-)<:)))><

Guest guest

Yum, can't wait to get some good peaches to make this - I was at WFM here in Santa Barbara yesterday, but didn't notice them, but I wasn't looking, either and sorta in a rush to pick up a couple of things.Ginny From: le Yarbrough <gab_yarbrough@...> " " < > Sent: Sunday, April 29, 2012 9:00 AM

Subject: Re: Peach Ice Cream

LOVE peach ice cream!!!! Some people think to be strong is to never feel pain. In reality, the strongest people are the ones who feel it, understand it, accept and learn from it. From: Lea Ann Savage <lsavage@...> Sent: Sunday, April 29, 2012 3:19 AM Subject: Peach Ice Cream

Today I did another experiment that turned out REALLY well…WFM has fresh organic peaches on sale so I cut them into little pieces, filled a gallon zip lock bag 1/2 full, spread the pieces all throughout the zip lock bag (flattened) and left it in the freezer over night. In the morning it was easy to break apart any pieces that stuck together and I had perfectly frozen peach pieces.For the Ice Cream I added about 1/2 cup of heavy whipping cream, then added about 1/2 cup of white grape juice concentrate (actually there was slightly more juice concentrate than heavy whipping cream). Then I added the frozen peaches to the 4 cup line and processed into ice cream - it was amazing!

Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)www.BlenderLady.com(AKA the Vitamix Lady :-)<:)))><