RemedySpot.com

My Vitamix

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi All

Just wanted to share my Vitamix story. I have researched the vitamix for a very

long time now and it's taken a long time for me to finally purchase one. I was

going to go to Costco and get the " deal " on one but by the time my $$$ came from

a savings plan I had the guy was gone and wouldn't be returning until the end of

the month! Ack! I can't wait anymore! I'd already been waiting forever. I

decided to order online but order a refurb as I felt confident that with such a

good name it should be good and a little cheaper. I ordered on April 24th and it

hasn't even shipped yet!!!! Im so dissapointed! I should have just waited. Now

I'll be lucky if it's even here by the end of May.

Just had to share

Tara Barclay

Cochrane AB Canada

Sent from my iPhone

Guest guest

Hello Tara,The good news is that the order process for a Vitamix takes a few days, but the actually shipping is quite fast. Once you get your email shipping confirmation, the machine usually arrives the next, or at most two days later!Q: What are the expected shipping and delivery times for USA and Canada?A: Shipping and delivery timeframes below are estimations only, not guarantees. Actual delivery times are subject to product availability, destination address, and the shipping option you’ve chosen. Once your items ship from our warehouse, you will receive a Shipment Notification email with tracking information. Priority shipping is not available in Canada.Standard Shipping - Ships in: 7-10 business days, Estimated Delivery: 8-15 business daysPriority Shipping - Ships in: 2-4 business days, Estimated Delivery: 3-5 business days

15 business days from the 24th is the 9th of May. I bet it will arrive before then!Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)www.BlenderLady.com(AKA the Vitamix Lady :-)<:)))><

On May 5, 2012, at 4:01 PM, Tara Barclay wrote:

Hi All

Just wanted to share my Vitamix story. I have researched the vitamix for a very long time now and it's taken a long time for me to finally purchase one. I was going to go to Costco and get the "deal" on one but by the time my $$$ came from a savings plan I had the guy was gone and wouldn't be returning until the end of the month! Ack! I can't wait anymore! I'd already been waiting forever. I decided to order online but order a refurb as I felt confident that with such a good name it should be good and a little cheaper. I ordered on April 24th and it hasn't even shipped yet!!!! Im so dissapointed! I should have just waited. Now I'll be lucky if it's even here by the end of May.

Just had to share

Tara Barclay

Cochrane AB Canada

Sent from my iPhone

Guest guest

Lea AnnI so hope you are right!!! <3Tara Barclay Sent from my iPhoneOn 2012-05-05, at 2:14 PM, Lea Ann Savage <lsavage@...> wrote:

Hello Tara,The good news is that the order process for a Vitamix takes a few days, but the actually shipping is quite fast. Once you get your email shipping confirmation, the machine usually arrives the next, or at most two days later!Q: What are the expected shipping and delivery times for USA and Canada?A: Shipping and delivery timeframes below are estimations only, not guarantees. Actual delivery times are subject to product availability, destination address, and the shipping option you’ve chosen. Once your items ship from our warehouse, you will receive a Shipment Notification email with tracking information. Priority shipping is not available in Canada.Standard Shipping - Ships in: 7-10 business days, Estimated Delivery: 8-15 business daysPriority Shipping - Ships in: 2-4 business days, Estimated Delivery: 3-5 business days

15 business days from the 24th is the 9th of May. I bet it will arrive before then!Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)www.BlenderLady.com(AKA the Vitamix Lady :-)<:)))><

On May 5, 2012, at 4:01 PM, Tara Barclay wrote:

Hi All

Just wanted to share my Vitamix story. I have researched the vitamix for a very long time now and it's taken a long time for me to finally purchase one. I was going to go to Costco and get the "deal" on one but by the time my $$$ came from a savings plan I had the guy was gone and wouldn't be returning until the end of the month! Ack! I can't wait anymore! I'd already been waiting forever. I decided to order online but order a refurb as I felt confident that with such a good name it should be good and a little cheaper. I ordered on April 24th and it hasn't even shipped yet!!!! Im so dissapointed! I should have just waited. Now I'll be lucky if it's even here by the end of May.

Just had to share

Tara Barclay

Cochrane AB Canada

Sent from my iPhone

Guest guest

Tara, Fingers crossed that Lea Ann is right (she usually is) and you get your

VM soon! Be sure to let us know when it comes so we can all do the Happy Dance

with you!!

Carol K

---- Tara Barclay <taragbarclay@...> wrote:

> Lea Ann

> I so hope you are right!!! <3

> Tara Barclay

>

> Sent from my iPhone

>

> On 2012-05-05, at 2:14 PM, Lea Ann Savage <lsavage@...> wrote:

>

> > Hello Tara,

> >

> >

> > The good news is that the order process for a Vitamix takes a few days, but

the actually shipping is quite fast. Once you get your email shipping

confirmation, the machine usually arrives the next, or at most two days later!

> >

> > Q: What are the expected shipping and delivery times for USA and Canada?

> > A: Shipping and delivery timeframes below are estimations only, not

guarantees. Actual delivery times are subject to product availability,

destination address, and the shipping option you’ve chosen. Once your items

ship from our warehouse, you will receive a Shipment Notification email with

tracking information. Priority shipping is not available in Canada.

> > Standard Shipping - Ships in: 7-10 business days, Estimated Delivery: 8-15

business days

> > Priority Shipping - Ships in: 2-4 business days, Estimated Delivery: 3-5

business days

> >

> > 15 business days from the 24th is the 9th of May. I bet it will arrive

before then!

> >

> > Blessings,

> > Lea Ann Savage

> > Satellite Beach, FL

> > (321) 773-7088 (home)

> > (321-961-9219 (cell)

> > www.BlenderLady.com

> > (AKA the Vitamix Lady :-)

> > <:)))><

> >

> > On May 5, 2012, at 4:01 PM, Tara Barclay wrote:

> >

> >

> > Hi All

> > Just wanted to share my Vitamix story. I have researched the vitamix for a

very long time now and it's taken a long time for me to finally purchase one. I

was going to go to Costco and get the " deal " on one but by the time my $$$ came

from a savings plan I had the guy was gone and wouldn't be returning until the

end of the month! Ack! I can't wait anymore! I'd already been waiting forever. I

decided to order online but order a refurb as I felt confident that with such a

good name it should be good and a little cheaper. I ordered on April 24th and it

hasn't even shipped yet!!!! Im so dissapointed! I should have just waited. Now

I'll be lucky if it's even here by the end of May.

> > Just had to share

> > Tara Barclay

> > Cochrane AB Canada

> >

> > Sent from my iPhone

> >

> >

> >