RemedySpot.com

Raw Food Book

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I am thinking about starting a raw food diet. Does anyone have recommendation

for a book or books on how to start this. I got the one " 12 Steps to Raw Foods "

from Boutenko? Does anyone else have one that is highly recommended.

I just saw the Rene Oswald book " Transitions to Living Cuisine " and wondered

about that.

Thanx,

Penny

I just recieved Rene's book last week & i LOVE it! it is LOADED with sooo much great info!!! I highly recommend it!! Patti From: <berrywell@...> Sent: Thursday, February 23, 2012 5:39 PM Subject: Re: Raw Food Book

Rene is a member of this group, and I recommend her book-she has wonderful info. Also, I recommend adjusting any diet to suit YOUR needs-many of us have tried raw diets, and ended up worse for the wear-it isn't for everyone. I would LOVE to be totally raw, but my allergies and digestive issues don't fascilitate that, so I modified by going about 80 percent raw/20 percent lightly steamed or cooked, but then had to cut down the raw even further. Just pace yourself, especially if your system isn't used to a lot of raw veggies-it can be taxing on your kidneys if you go too fast.

>

> I am thinking about starting a raw food diet. Does anyone have recommendation for a book or books on how to start this. I got the one "12 Steps to Raw Foods" from Boutenko? Does anyone else have one that is highly recommended.

>

> I just saw the Rene Oswald book "Transitions to Living Cuisine" and wondered about that.

>

> Thanx,

>

> Penny

>

Rene's book is FULL of VERY practical and detailed and helpful information! I couldn't recommend it more highly for anyone wanting to start on the raw food journey - OR EVEN for people like me who have no intention of ever going 100% raw, but eat a lot of raw food!

Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)))><'>www.VitamixLady.comwww..com<:)))><

On Feb 23, 2012, at 6:39 PM, wrote:

Rene is a member of this group, and I recommend her book-she has wonderful info. Also, I recommend adjusting any diet to suit YOUR needs-many of us have tried raw diets, and ended up worse for the wear-it isn't for everyone. I would LOVE to be totally raw, but my allergies and digestive issues don't fascilitate that, so I modified by going about 80 percent raw/20 percent lightly steamed or cooked, but then had to cut down the raw even further. Just pace yourself, especially if your system isn't used to a lot of raw veggies-it can be taxing on your kidneys if you go too fast.

>

> I am thinking about starting a raw food diet. Does anyone have recommendation for a book or books on how to start this. I got the one "12 Steps to Raw Foods" from Boutenko? Does anyone else have one that is highly recommended.

>

> I just saw the Rene Oswald book "Transitions to Living Cuisine" and wondered about that.

>

> Thanx,

>

> Penny

>