RemedySpot.com

Nutritional Yeast

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I do not like nutritional yeast at all, I cannot stand the stuff. Speaking of kale chips, here is my favorite kale chip recipe and it doesn’t use nutritional yeast. Spicy Cheezy Chili Chips 1/2 c raw macadamia nuts1/2 c water1 clove garlicjuice from 1/2 lemon1/2 tsp cayenne or chili powderceltic sea salt to taste1 bunch of curly kale, washed and de-stemmed tear kale into bite-sized pieces, place in large bowl. you can increase the ingredients proportionately if you have more kale. Blend nuts, water, garlic, lemon and cayenne tog. and taste, adding sea salt as necessary. Mixture should be liquefied but is fine if there are still small pieces. Pour over the kale, massage mixture well, distributing throughout all the pieces. Place pieces on parchment or non-stick sheets, dehydrate 1 hr at 145. Lower temp to 115, dry about 4 hours. Turn over and dry until crispy. You can shut dehydrator off for 1-2 hrs to allow internal moisture to surface and then re-dry for another hours or two. Kale chips store longer and taste better when completely dry. Marsha