RemedySpot.com

Re: Larabars?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello ,This message is at the bottom of every Vitamix Enthusiasts email:Please bookmark these pages:/links/ (this is the Links page where I save the answers to FAQs and Answers, Recipes, and LOTS of other helpful information - this page is always being added to)/links/IMPORTANT__Membership__001327149393/PLEASE DON'T UNSUBSCRIBE IF YOU ARE GETTING TOO MUCH MAIL! (if you unsubscribe, you will lose access to the Links page - an Encyclopedia of Collected Vitamix Wisdom! Go to this link to learn how to stop mail from coming, but STILL be a member of the group so you can STILL visit the Links page and read messages online!The links page has a folder at the top called Recipes - that is where we save recipes that have been posted. I'm not sure that any Larabar discussions have been posted in the dessert folder, so I will search the message archives to see if I can find any past discussions.I made something at this show that turned out like a Larabar by blending trail mix up in the Vitamix. You can also pick any Larabar that you like, read the ingredients on the packaging, and re-create them in your Vitamix!Here are the links I've found (read the replies for more information)/message/16381/message/16441/message/3939Thanks for your question , it caused me to add a link to larabars in the Recipe folder under Desserts.

Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)))><'>www.VitamixLady.comwww..com<:)))><

On Feb 10, 2012, at 8:28 PM, Swigart wrote:

I know I've seen talk and yet I'm drawing a blank on where to look in the group page for the recipes that have been posted.

And being on my phone is slightly crippling my efforts.

Tried and true blends? Please and huge thanks from my whole family.

~