RemedySpot.com

Re: Link for 30 Day Green Smoothie Challenge

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Anyone..??

I'm a new VM owner.. and working my way up to veggie smoothies. I thought the

Challenge.. whatever it is.. sounded interesting. I've looked online and there

are a number of green smoothie challenges out there.. kind of hard to know where

to start. Thought this link might be that place.. but if the group doesn't

exist then the link should be removed.. or replaced with a different one.

>

> The link for this doesn't work.. the group doesn't seem to exist anymore.. is

there one to replace it?

>

> Crystal

>

Guest guest

Here is the working link: 30DGSC/Can you tell me where you found the broken link so I can try to remove it?We haven't done a Green Smoothie challenge in a while - is anyone up for "hosting" a Green Smoothie challenge? The (job description :-) includes posting at least once a day to keep everyone inspired and encouraging everyone in general…I have the kids home for the summer and adding Home Parties to my already busy schedule has just about swamped me or I'd take it on.

Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)www.BlenderLady.com(AKA the Vitamix Lady :-)<:)))><

On Jun 1, 2012, at 7:53 AM, crysmys99 wrote:

Anyone..??

I'm a new VM owner.. and working my way up to veggie smoothies. I thought the Challenge.. whatever it is.. sounded interesting. I've looked online and there are a number of green smoothie challenges out there.. kind of hard to know where to start. Thought this link might be that place.. but if the group doesn't exist then the link should be removed.. or replaced with a different one.

>

> The link for this doesn't work.. the group doesn't seem to exist anymore.. is there one to replace it?

>

> Crystal

>

Guest guest

Thanks Lee Ann, I appreciate the response.

It's in the Links section.. scroll down past the folders and it's the fifth or

sixth link listed.

btw.. I made your v8 recipe this morning.. my first all veggie smoothie.. and

REALLY liked it. Thank you!

>

> Here is the working link: 30DGSC/

>

> Can you tell me where you found the broken link so I can try to remove it?

>

> We haven't done a Green Smoothie challenge in a while - is anyone up for

" hosting " a Green Smoothie challenge? The (job description :-) includes posting

at least once a day to keep everyone inspired and encouraging everyone in

general…

>

> I have the kids home for the summer and adding Home Parties to my already busy

schedule has just about swamped me or I'd take it on.

>

> Blessings,

> Lea Ann Savage

> Satellite Beach, FL

> (321) 773-7088 (home)

> (321-961-9219 (cell)

> www.BlenderLady.com

> (AKA the Vitamix Lady :-)

> <:)))><

Guest guest

I haven’t clicked on the link yet, so not sure what the other group is, but I could be interested in doing a 30 day challenge, and possibly hosting. Posting once a day is easy enough for me right now. Is that here, or on the other group? How many might we have doing a challenge. I am fairly new to it too and would have to dig up resources and ideas. Moving from heavy fruit to more veggies. Need to lose weight. Did a three day smoothie fast last week and lost 8 lbs. lots to go. Blessings, in WI

Guest guest

Hello - why don't you click on the other link and read a few of the past posts and see what you think - I'd love to have you host the next 30-day green smoothie challenge!

Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)www.BlenderLady.com(AKA the Vitamix Lady :-)<:)))><

On Jun 1, 2012, at 10:19 PM, Young wrote:

I haven’t clicked on the link yet, so not sure what the other group is, but I could be interested in doing a 30 day challenge, and possibly hosting. Posting once a day is easy enough for me right now. Is that here, or on the other group? How many might we have doing a challenge. I am fairly new to it too and would have to dig up resources and ideas. Moving from heavy fruit to more veggies. Need to lose weight. Did a three day smoothie fast last week and lost 8 lbs. lots to go. Blessings, in WI

Guest guest

I have no idea why I typed "other link" - how about this one: 30DGSC/ :-)

On Jun 2, 2012, at 12:00 AM, Lea Ann Savage wrote:

Hello - why don't you click on the other link and read a few of the past posts and see what you think - I'd love to have you host the next 30-day green smoothie challenge!

On Jun 1, 2012, at 10:19 PM, Young wrote:

Guest guest

I did read the 30-day group description. I guess I was thinking that it was a

fast from other foods and just drinking different kinds of smoothies for 30

days. Would that be healthy? I watched " Fat, Sick and Nearly " dead and he did

the juice fast. I suppose the juice is extra dense in nutrients, even more than

a smoothie, but smoothies are still highly nutritious with the fiber on! So I

see that that kind of fast is a pretty intense challenge. But one a day is about

what I do anyway, on good days.

I'll have to join the 30 day group in order to read the past posts.

Any thoughts on a long green smoothie fast?

Blessings,

in WI

>

> Hello - why don't you click on the other link and read a few of the past

posts and see what you think - I'd love to have you host the next 30-day green

smoothie challenge!

>

>

> Blessings,

Guest guest

Hello ,A "30-day Green Smoothie Challenge" is usually only the addition of One Green Smoothie per day to one's diet. I pretty much do this anyway (and have for years) but for some, joining a group effort is encouraging!

On Jun 2, 2012, at 9:17 AM, teachingmyrewards wrote:

I did read the 30-day group description. I guess I was thinking that it was a fast from other foods and just drinking different kinds of smoothies for 30 days. Would that be healthy? I watched "Fat, Sick and Nearly" dead and he did the juice fast. I suppose the juice is extra dense in nutrients, even more than a smoothie, but smoothies are still highly nutritious with the fiber on! So I see that that kind of fast is a pretty intense challenge. But one a day is about what I do anyway, on good days.

I'll have to join the 30 day group in order to read the past posts.

Any thoughts on a long green smoothie fast?

Blessings,

in WI

>

> Hello - why don't you click on the other link and read a few of the past posts and see what you think - I'd love to have you host the next 30-day green smoothie challenge!

>

>

> Blessings,

Guest guest

I'd be interested in trying it.... it would be nice if, through the 30 days, if people could share their favorite combinations as they go.

I haven’t clicked on the link yet, so not sure what the other group is, but I could be interested in doing a 30 day challenge, and possibly hosting. Posting once a day is easy enough for me right now. Is that here, or on the other group? How many might we have doing a challenge. I am fairly new to it too and would have to dig up resources and ideas. Moving from heavy fruit to more veggies. Need to lose weight. Did a three day smoothie fast last week and lost 8 lbs. lots to go.

Blessings,

Guest guest

That is what we do! Check out the past posts to see what's already been discussed/shared! Be sure to check the links page too!

On Jun 2, 2012, at 7:01 PM, Gail wrote:

I'd be interested in trying it.... it would be nice if, through the 30 days, if people could share their favorite combinations as they go.

I haven’t clicked on the link yet, so not sure what the other group is, but I could be interested in doing a 30 day challenge, and possibly hosting. Posting once a day is easy enough for me right now. Is that here, or on the other group? How many might we have doing a challenge. I am fairly new to it too and would have to dig up resources and ideas. Moving from heavy fruit to more veggies. Need to lose weight. Did a three day smoothie fast last week and lost 8 lbs. lots to go.Blessings,

Guest guest

Hello Lea Ann and group. I did read some of the posts from the 30 days

challenge. I am ready to do the challenge and can host if you want me to. My

only concern is that I am not a great source of answers. I have had a vitamix

for years but have not used it to it's full potential and am just now getting

into using it every day for green smoothies mostly, although I want to try some

of the other things. I am available to post daily and be an encourager. When do

you want to start?

Blessings,

in WI

>

> Hello - why don't you click on the other link and read a few of the past

posts and see what you think - I'd love to have you host the next 30-day green

smoothie challenge!

Guest guest

We usually start on the first of a month - do you want to wait until July 1st or start one now?

On Jun 4, 2012, at 8:47 AM, teachingmyrewards wrote:

Hello Lea Ann and group. I did read some of the posts from the 30 days challenge. I am ready to do the challenge and can host if you want me to. My only concern is that I am not a great source of answers. I have had a vitamix for years but have not used it to it's full potential and am just now getting into using it every day for green smoothies mostly, although I want to try some of the other things. I am available to post daily and be an encourager. When do you want to start?

Blessings,

in WI

>

> Hello - why don't you click on the other link and read a few of the past posts and see what you think - I'd love to have you host the next 30-day green smoothie challenge!

Guest guest

As for me I am ready now...JaneOn Jun 4, 2012, at 6:33 PM, Lea Ann Savage wrote:

We usually start on the first of a month - do you want to wait until July 1st or start one now?

On Jun 4, 2012, at 8:47 AM, teachingmyrewards wrote:

Hello Lea Ann and group. I did read some of the posts from the 30 days challenge. I am ready to do the challenge and can host if you want me to. My only concern is that I am not a great source of answers. I have had a vitamix for years but have not used it to it's full potential and am just now getting into using it every day for green smoothies mostly, although I want to try some of the other things. I am available to post daily and be an encourager. When do you want to start?

Blessings,

in WI

>

Guest guest

Oh, ok, I had already signed up for that group, but I thought there was database

list. I posted my morning smoothie drink ingredients.

Yvette

Sent from my iPhone - excuse typos please